It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Screams of Frogs defeated Wheredemons 3-0.

The match looked bad for Necromantic side since the kick-off, as there was Pitch invasion and while I lost 2 players to it, M0rt3k lost 8. I managed to score early in the first thanks to this, than I hardly defended until half-time. In second half I was quite lucky and amanged to control match most of the time. I was really lucky with dice rolls this time and I didn't have to use single re-roll in second half and only one in first.
I also got nice winnings (90k) and only bad thing about is the MVP going to loner merc.
Only my injury with long-time effect was to loner merc, I think M0rt3k had 1 injury too.

I also have to thanks ipp0 for his advice. It came to fruition in this match and hopefully it's beginning of something good.

Replay-Weekly_S2_D2_R7_Viteklis-M0rtr3k

I have also question about Badly Hurt injury. When it happens, doesn't it mean player can't play for the rest of match?
I thought it does, but I tried to save my Saurus from it, other option was Farctured arm, so I selected Badly hurt and he returned to match during next kick-off.
Post edited August 10, 2013 by Vitek
Vitek: Screams of Frogs defeated Wheredemons 3-0.

The match looked bad for Necromantic side since the kick-off, as there was Pitch invasion and while I lost 2 players to it, M0rt3k lost 8. I managed to score early in the first thanks to this, than I hardly defended until half-time. In second half I was quite lucky and amanged to control match most of the time. I was really lucky with dice rolls this time and I didn't have to use single re-roll in second half and only one in first.
I also got nice winnings (90k) and only bad thing about is the MVP going to loner merc.
Only my injury with long-time effect was to loner merc, I think M0rt3k had 1 injury too.

I also have to thanks ipp0 for his advice. It came to fruition in this match and hopefully it's beginning of something good.

Replay-Weekly_S2_D2_R7_Viteklis-M0rtr3k

I have also question about Badly Hurt injury. When it happens, doesn't it mean player can't play for the rest of match?
I thought it does, but I tried to save my Saurus from it, other option was Farctured arm, so I selected Badly hurt and he returned to match during next kick-off.
Badly hurt is out for the rest of the match.

However, if you use apo & choose badly hurt, he is back next drive...
Rodzaju: Badly hurt is out for the rest of the match.

After my experiences with Apos I believe that's due to the players being afraid of them.
"See, I'm fine, I can play. Get that away from me. TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF MY ARM! No, I'm fine. Off to the pitch with me! Bye!"
Rodzaju: Badly hurt is out for the rest of the match.

Interesting and good to know.

Thanks for answer.

I think Piranjade's interpretation is right. He offered him to break his arm instead of healing him after all. :-)
Systematic Chaos 1 - Time Travel Paradox 0

Probably the best I've played as Halflings yet. Which is funny to say considering virtually the entire team got wiped out and I still lost. Mafia played in a typical Chaos way, trying to control the ball and hurt my players. But he couldn't bash away our heart which kept things somewhat interesting until the end.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0id96s17xiadcp2
Hawk52: Systematic Chaos 1 - Time Travel Paradox 0

Probably the best I've played as Halflings yet. Which is funny to say considering virtually the entire team got wiped out and I still lost. Mafia played in a typical Chaos way, trying to control the ball and hurt my players. But he couldn't bash away our heart which kept things somewhat interesting until the end.

I've just checked your team out ready for our game next week.
If you don't spend any of your money, you will have 1110 in inducements....

Rodzaju: I've just checked your team out ready for our game next week.
I'm not getting ANYYYYYYTHING in money post-game. I keep getting 20,000.

I can't really replace players if I wanted to.
Hawk52: I'm not getting ANYYYYYYTHING in money post-game. I keep getting 20,000.

You still have 11 fit & 40K in the bank...
Hawk52: I'm not getting ANYYYYYYTHING in money post-game. I keep getting 20,000.

Deeproot Strongbranch, 300k, you are buying him in every single match where you can afford yes? ST7 player is pretty decent :)
Systematic Chaos 1 - Time Travel Paradox 0
That's a bloody good score for a Halfling - Chaos match with that much TV and skill difference!
The match between me and Chaos_Panda will begin momentarily!

Watch it live on twitch.tv/Crowtaur!!
quite a game...

I don't know how, but I managed to win that game despite a few stupid moves who nearly cost me both TD's. The Halfling Chef was worth the money an the apo luckily saved a player.

In the end, we got lots of KO's, a few casualties inkl. mng, a deatch and lots of blood.

The sad thing is, I only got 30k for the win.

At least Hastur now has Block as well and Lexandro is back on the field.

http://wikisend.com/download/429712/weekly_s2_d1_r7_chaospanda-werecrow.db

---

Next week I have a lot of final wedding preparations on the list so I am quite busy. But I try to organize some free time for BB for the next round. :)
Post edited August 11, 2013 by chaos_panda
chaos_panda: Next week I have a lot of final weeding preparations on the list so I am quite busy.
Wedding, you mean wedding...
:-D :-D :-D
Post edited August 11, 2013 by Piranjade

to add something
first half his tree got the ball and second half i had no rerolls ( event ) so i didnt try anything

he got quiet a dice luck when he stopped all my ballcarrier with 2 red dice so i went just for a save game
Twisted Elves vs Talking Dead.

Unfortunately for me we had to do a rematch because of connection problems. In the first round I managed to kill someone in the other team. I also was ahead by 1 goal and got a extra reroll. Then in round 5 i got "connection with player was lost " and after some time I was forced to click a quit button.

The rematch wasn't so good for me. Quälix was for more lucky then me in the second match. At least that's how it felt to me.
Match ended 1-1.
Replay 1
Replay 2
Attachments: