It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chaos_panda: quite a game...

I don't know how, but I managed to win that game despite a few stupid moves who nearly cost me both TD's. The Halfling Chef was worth the money an the apo luckily saved a player.

In the end, we got lots of KO's, a few casualties inkl. mng, a deatch and lots of blood.

The sad thing is, I only got 30k for the win.

At least Hastur now has Block as well and Lexandro is back on the field.

http://wikisend.com/download/429712/weekly_s2_d1_r7_chaospanda-werecrow.db

---

Next week I have a lot of final weeding preparations on the list so I am quite busy. But I try to organize some free time for BB for the next round. :)
I think you played very well. After I did a ballsy blitz attempt with my frenzy ballcarrier that only led him getting pushed into his guys I tried to dodge away (I mean come on a +3 with two heads is too much to ask for?) I got punished with pretty much loosing the game. Second half I had my Mino cosying on the grass for most of hte time and everything else failing as well. It wasn't a good game but then again I don't consider myself agood blood bowl player.

Not feeling too bad about it, it just wasn't a very fun game.
Post edited August 11, 2013 by WereCrow
chaos_panda: Next week I have a lot of final weeding preparations on the list so I am quite busy.
Piranjade: Wedding, you mean wedding...
:-D :-D :-D
rofl

fixed right away ;D
I think I'm changing teams next season I'm getting sick of half of my ogres drooling around instead of doing something. I'm sure going to miss my snots if I do though.

I think i'll try out a khemri team in the open league, does anyone else want to try something new?
All this week's matches have been played.

WE ARE NOW IN WEEK 8
WBGhiro: I think I'm changing teams next season I'm getting sick of half of my ogres drooling around instead of doing something. I'm sure going to miss my snots if I do though.

I think i'll try out a khemri team in the open league, does anyone else want to try something new?
I don't think I'll do another season of Underworld.
Currently I'm considering Khorne (who are even worse than Underworld LOL), Skaven and Undead.
I created a Khorne team in the Open League, so maybe we can have a match some time.
Post edited August 11, 2013 by Piranjade
WBGhiro: I think I'm changing teams next season I'm getting sick of half of my ogres drooling around instead of doing something. I'm sure going to miss my snots if I do though.

Sure i -want to- try, but no ideas yet if i will. Might or might not - depending on how fed up i get with bloodlust and thralls..

Anyways, lots of i want to try out eventually. My naggaroth adventures with khemri have been pretty fun, but no dodging, no passing or even really picking up the ball even does get a tad repetative. Got to love team full of regen though.

Well. we'll see what teams people are going to want to try out on season3 and ill make my mind then.
Hawk52: Systematic Chaos 1 - Time Travel Paradox 0

Probably the best I've played as Halflings yet. Which is funny to say considering virtually the entire team got wiped out and I still lost. Mafia played in a typical Chaos way, trying to control the ball and hurt my players. But he couldn't bash away our heart which kept things somewhat interesting until the end.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0id96s17xiadcp2
MafiaK1: to add something
first half his tree got the ball and second half i had no rerolls ( event ) so i didnt try anything

he got quiet a dice luck when he stopped all my ballcarrier with 2 red dice so i went just for a save game
I can't blame you for being wary after all those suicide blitz's I did actually worked. I was amused by you putting yourself at the goal line for that long. I had four players, two treemen. You probably could have gotten the score way higher with your Beastmen, and there wasn't much I could do about it.

But I still had fun suiciding my Halflings into you at the goal line.
iippo: Well. we'll see what teams people are going to want to try out on season3 and ill make my mind then.
IF I decide to change my team, I'm leaning towards nurgle for next season.
What would be the best way to contact NoHit? He doesn't seem to be very active here on GOG, and I'm still not entirely comfortable with the Steam community features (I don't even see a way to open a chat or send a message to someone who isn't already my friend).
Psyringe: What would be the best way to contact NoHit? He doesn't seem to be very active here on GOG, and I'm still not entirely comfortable with the Steam community features (I don't even see a way to open a chat or send a message to someone who isn't already my friend).
If memory serves, Pogo might be able to get a message to him...
If my humans don't return for the next season, I'll either roll Dark Elves or Skaven most likely.

I'll also be adding a new team to the open league as soon as I figure out what I want to play as. I had a Vamp team in there, but after my original Skavens got slaughtered in a game, I wanted the name I was using for the open league to be the new name for them, hence I de-registered and took the name back for them rats.
I just hit Gemini Raptor with a direct Lightning Bolt.

Not even KO'd.

Despair, thy name is Hawk.
Psyringe: What would be the best way to contact NoHit? He doesn't seem to be very active here on GOG, and I'm still not entirely comfortable with the Steam community features (I don't even see a way to open a chat or send a message to someone who isn't already my friend).
Rodzaju: If memory serves, Pogo might be able to get a message to him...
Your memory serves you right.
NOTE: THIS IS LONG AND TOTALLY WRITTEN FOR FUN. Feel free to skip it if it's too long for you :P

Bubblin’ Lizard Lake. A retirement village for all those Lizards that just couldn’t make the cut in Blood Bowl. Statues of a few of the more famous Blood Bowl adorned the front lawn. Lil’ Skittles Makin’ it Rainbow and Gemini Raptor were two of the more noteworthy sculptures, though there was now one under construction nearby.

Admiring the pieces of art was none other than Sir Albert Gallahad the Third, fresh off of his retirement from the Ragin’ Pink Lizards, and complete with a top hat, monocle, and a cane.

“Ah, yessssss. I heard you were looking for me. Being one of the few actually educated Lizardmen alive, I can sssssee why you would want to sssspeak to me about thissss. But the mosssst important game? I don’t know anything about that other league. They don’t even have a champion in their rankssss, sssso who caressss about them.

Thisss week, The Busssty Bruisssserssss hossst for the Get Hurt Kickerssss. The beautiful babesssss will bring the brawl to blood bowl today, and will show that they mean busssssinesssss. It will be a high sssscoring game, 3-2 final for the Bruisersssss.”

He took a sip of his tea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile, in a dark, smelly pub deep in the alleys, a little gnome flashes you a yellow-stained toothy grin; he’s holding a gold pocketwatch that he’s slowly swinging back and forth. The gnome is so short you can hear the bottom of the watch scrape the ground each time it swings.

“So you want to hear the most important matchup this week for your “Gog weekly” league? I always favor an underdog story, so league 1 isn’t worth my time. However, the playoff race for your second league… There lies an interesting tale.

This week’s pic from me is the Hamburg Hammerfists as they travel to face the Anti-Anemia Alliance. The fists seem to be lacking their star player this week, as Turgrok Ironfist is too busy being nursed by is momma to come to play. The vamps will take advantage of this, taking the game to a 1-1 tie, but won’t be able to take over the game as the Dwarves will grind their thralls to dust.”

He winks at you, “Come back next week, there’s plenty more where this came from.” and he slowly faded into the darkness. Only the scrapes from his watch signified he was ever there.
Not quite as bad as last week, but my luck is still dreadful.
The kroxy got KO'd on turn 2 or 3 & stayed down for the whole match.
1 skink got mng'ed by a failed dodge. 3+ WITH a reroll.
Another badly hurt from a failed gfi...
I only managed to injure 3 flings all game.

Both Morg & Deeproot joined the fun this week.

Final score 2-0.

Replay:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81270194/Weekly_S2_R8_Rodzaju-Hawk.db