It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humie - HiE action about to start!
According to BB manager humans got apparently boringly average 0-1 win.

No blood (0cas, 1ko?), zero succesful passes - but lots of moving the ball this way and that way of the pitch. We both got to taste red skulls, but luckily enough in the grand scheme of things mine happened at less worse time ;)

Nice match all in all - even the junior coach wanted to spectate it until turn 15.... ill upload the match shortly.
Hi everyone,

I'm official on the waiting list now. Yay.

However I've found blood bowl to be extremely addicting and I've submitted two new teams to the GOG Open League. After they get accepted how do I go about scheduling a game with one of my fellow gogers?

Is there even any interest in the GOG Open league while the season is going?
cnquist: Hi everyone,

However I've found blood bowl to be extremely addicting and I've submitted two new teams to the GOG Open League. After they get accepted how do I go about scheduling a game with one of my fellow gogers?

Teams accepted.

Just post here when you're available and hope people have time. Many of the players who are current in the season don't have time but some do AND we also have players who for different reasons cannot play in this season.
If you click on the link to Season 5 on the first post of this thread you can get the steam contacts of many of the "free" players. Maybe one of the US players like Hawk, Zeta or DigitalHero are close to your time zone (which would make match making easier).

ive send you steam friend invite, after that i can invite you to your GOG Steam Group - that way you should be pretty easily see most of the people who either play of have played in GOG league.

iippo: ive send you steam friend invite, after that i can invite you to your GOG Steam Group - that way you should be pretty easily see most of the people who either play of have played in GOG league.
Thanks for the info. I've accepted the invite. I'll be on in 2-3 hours to 'play' (read: spinning for about 10 minutes before giving up and playing something else) if anyone is available. I realize I'm on quite a different timezone than most players even in the cyanide open leagues.
iippo: ive send you steam friend invite, after that i can invite you to your GOG Steam Group - that way you should be pretty easily see most of the people who either play of have played in GOG league.
cnquist: Thanks for the info. I've accepted the invite. I'll be on in 2-3 hours to 'play' (read: spinning for about 10 minutes before giving up and playing something else) if anyone is available. I realize I'm on quite a different timezone than most players even in the cyanide open leagues.
Welcome to the Open League, man! Good to see some more US blood in here.

I should probably dust off the game to get back in playing shape if I'm coming back for season 6...
I've got a question:

What do you all think about closing/deleting our current GOG Weekly league after this season and opening a new GOG Weekly league one that is NOT private?

Having the league set as "private" means that only people who are currently play in the league can spectate our matches.
I can imagine that other people here on GOG would like to be able to watch the matches of the GOG league, and we also have ex-players who might be interest in watching a match or two or their old opponents.

Sadly, the private setting cannot be changed after the league has been created and so we would have to close/delete the current one and open a new one. That means that we would loose the thing on our front page where it says who won in season so far.

Opinions?
Piranjade: I've got a question:

What do you all think about closing/deleting our current GOG Weekly league after this season and opening a new GOG Weekly league one that is NOT private?

Having the league set as "private" means that only people who are currently play in the league can spectate our matches.
I can imagine that other people here on GOG would like to be able to watch the matches of the GOG league, and we also have ex-players who might be interest in watching a match or two or their old opponents.

Sadly, the private setting cannot be changed after the league has been created and so we would have to close/delete the current one and open a new one. That means that we would loose the thing on our front page where it says who won in season so far.

Opinions?
We won't lose our teams or anything, right?
JudasIscariot: We won't lose our teams or anything, right?
No, the teams are untouched by this.
At the end of the season, after the final match, we'd kick all teams out of the league, delete the league, create a new one, and then you apply with your team for the new league and the new season.
JudasIscariot: We won't lose our teams or anything, right?
Piranjade: No, the teams are untouched by this.
At the end of the season, after the final match, we'd kick all teams out of the league, delete the league, create a new one, and then you apply with your team for the new league and the new season.
OK, can I still be Chaos then? :D
JudasIscariot: OK, can I still be Chaos then? :D
Sure. And you can also continue playing your veteran Chaos team.

"Season 6 is what we affectionately dub OPEN SEASON. This season will function much like Seasons 2 and 3, where returners will be grouped as equally across divisions as possible, but newbs and vets will share the same divisions as each other in an OPEN SEASON."
JudasIscariot: OK, can I still be Chaos then? :D
Piranjade: Sure. And you can also continue playing your veteran Chaos team.

"Season 6 is what we affectionately dub OPEN SEASON. This season will function much like Seasons 2 and 3, where returners will be grouped as equally across divisions as possible, but newbs and vets will share the same divisions as each other in an OPEN SEASON."
Awesome, thanks for the help :)
CSPVG and me played our match today. The goblins got the first touchdown of the match. I went to far up the field and let my defense open. CSPVG got a lot of turnovers in this match. because of this I managed to get a touchdown.
Final score is 2-1 for the orcs. Replay is at the google drive.