It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jol1yroger: [url=][/url]

BloodBowl für Andorid und IOs
"*The base game enables you to play Humans and Orcs: the other races are available from the in-game store"

...surprise...

Wouldnt be surprised if those cost like 10+€/team...
Hey Orcs are anyway the best Team so what ? :D
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/h4u5ol/the-final-bosman-the-first-fifteen--bad-sports

=D

Yeah, we're masochists.
Those two really understood what they are doing ... ^^
Well, considering how they dont seem to know anything about the game at all i can easily guess how rest of the video goes..
13:06, sucessful mino dodge, wut. lol
Me and duder are going to play right now.
l0rdtr3k: Me and duder are going to play right now.
and the woodies rolled very well first half getting a 2-0 lead, with less and less elves on the field the dwarves sprinted towards a well deserved 2-1 late in the second.
I think i got 3 level ups :)

I tried dropping the replay in that googlethingie, but I don't think it has landed.
So I mailed it to rodzaju just in case.
(going to watch some dsp now ;))
Post edited July 03, 2014 by duder113
Duder-Mortrek upload:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81270194/Weekly_S5_G2_R06_duder-m0rt3k.db
My and TwisterBE's match is about to start.
After very one-sidedly nufflic match humans won 0-5.

One of my lvl2 blitzers suffered -AG (first result was dead, but apo was happy with taking just his left leg). ...but other than that my players thought they were elves with treeman's AV. Meanwhile the orcs decided to build skull tower out of red skulls. In second half Twister had 6RR - and pretty much all were went to rerolling red skulls?

I think orc team didnt suffer any permanent injuries, just 3 badly hurts which was though huge help to me as i could start every drive with full 11 players.

Ill upload the replay to google drive bit later.
Piranjade and I played against one another last night, resulting in a 2-1 win in Piran's favour.

The elves used their superior running, passing and throwing game to get past my green horde. I did, however, managed to kill two of Piran's players using my Looney (one was saved by the apo), but I was saddened to find out (from Piran herself) that chainsaw injuries don't net me any SPP.

You can find the game replay here.
Post edited July 04, 2014 by CSPVG
Just finished my game against Rodzaju. Ended 2-0 in my favor at turn 12 and Rodzaju decided to end the game because he was tired of all the bad dice he got (and i was quite lucky in my rolls, so a lousy combination). I understand its annoying that the dice are bad and apparently they have been bad for multiple games for Rod now, but im a little disappointed that we did not finish the game. I always enjoy these weekly games and its a shame this one was turned short.

Game is uploaded on the temp drive.
7 blocking turnovers in 11 turns.
EVERY dodge failed.
4 out of 5 pickup's failed.
Not a single armour break all game.

a total of 10 turnovers in 11 turns, compared to his 1 turnover...

I spent most of turn 12 desperately trying to find something I could do, but it was clearly just a waste of both our time.
The match between E_A's Chaos team and Jolly's Elf-Orcs is on right now.