It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Piranjade: I've got a question:

What do you all think about closing/deleting our current GOG Weekly league after this season and opening a new GOG Weekly league one that is NOT private?

Opinions?
Hmm, think it wont be that bad to restart the league, dont think it really influences anything besides the records and statistics. The games would still be the same. So i dont mind if we make it a non private league. Also it does not matter much to me if we dont, although i do like the ability to let friends know when im playing and that if they want they can watch it as well.
Kinda off topic:
Does anyone of you bloodbowlers want a spare The Witcher: Adventure Game beta key ?
The reason I offer it here is because i'm having a hard time getting a game through matchmaking.
If anyone is interested and wants to play a game against me let me know.
You have another key for it? Can I have it?

Also, me and Overlard will square off today at 20:00 -3 GMT
TwisterBE: Kinda off topic:
Does anyone of you bloodbowlers want a spare The Witcher: Adventure Game beta key ?
The reason I offer it here is because i'm having a hard time getting a game through matchmaking.
If anyone is interested and wants to play a game against me let me know.
Piranjade: I've got a question:

What do you all think about closing/deleting our current GOG Weekly league after this season and opening a new GOG Weekly league one that is NOT private?

Having the league set as "private" means that only people who are currently play in the league can spectate our matches.
I can imagine that other people here on GOG would like to be able to watch the matches of the GOG league, and we also have ex-players who might be interest in watching a match or two or their old opponents.

Sadly, the private setting cannot be changed after the league has been created and so we would have to close/delete the current one and open a new one. That means that we would loose the thing on our front page where it says who won in season so far.

Opinions?
seems a good idea to me
The match between duder's Wood Elves and Arnob's Dark Elves is on right now!
Piranjade: The match between duder's Wood Elves and Arnob's Dark Elves is on right now!
And is finished already :P

Ended 3-0 in my favor. The dice seemed to favor me more again this day, and some lucky breaks because of some errors Duder made. But it was an enjoyable match i think. For some reason Duder's ko'ed players were not getting up, so in the end he played with 5 players less or so. Which made it very hard for him to do anything.

Game will be uploaded on the temp drive
The match between m0rt3k's Dwarves and Ghiro's Khemri is on now!

Edit: There was a disconnect. Game was then reset, and they'll start again soon.
Post edited July 10, 2014 by Piranjade
Just looked at the calendar and 2 Dark elves teams in a row? God help me and my team.
cnquist: Hi everyone,

I'm official on the waiting list now. Yay.

However I've found blood bowl to be extremely addicting and I've submitted two new teams to the GOG Open League. After they get accepted how do I go about scheduling a game with one of my fellow gogers?

Is there even any interest in the GOG Open league while the season is going?
Add me on Steam, and if you're up for it, I'm on during PST at night if you want a game. I'm the ninja admin here :P
Find me on steam, I'm Digital Hero on their friends list/the official steam page here.

Edit: Also, I concur with changing the league to public btw.
Post edited July 10, 2014 by rcthedigitalhero
Piranjade: The match between duder's Wood Elves and Arnob's Dark Elves is on right now!
arnob8911: And is finished already :P

Ended 3-0 in my favor. The dice seemed to favor me more again this day, and some lucky breaks because of some errors Duder made. But it was an enjoyable match i think. For some reason Duder's ko'ed players were not getting up, so in the end he played with 5 players less or so. Which made it very hard for him to do anything.

Game will be uploaded on the temp drive
and I again wasted an apothecary, this time with lethal consequences :(
This game was good putting my glaring lack of focus in the spotlight, at least I'm no donkey ;)

(sidenote : I got a 90% steam discount token on Oozi, a platformer game ( I hate platformers) due to making a CK2 badge. It's up for trade vs some trading cards or a euIV thingie (would be awesome ;)) till 14/07 should anyone be interested.)
Post edited July 11, 2014 by duder113
WHAT THE FUU

WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I CAN STAND BLOOD BOWL RAGE

BUT THIS F ROUTERRRRRRR

THIS ROUTERRRRRRRRRR

ARGHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

was winning 2-0, had inflicted 8 injuries on the opponent team. Was on the last turn turn 16, Mafia was doing the last block..

Victory was there and then..

Router disconnected

For 5 seconds.

Router reconnected

Game lost.

Admin... please reset my game with Mafia K... Damn it..

edit: you know what? you know what? This happened before. Yes. It happened, and it was in this very league

In the replay game. I lost terribly.

God damn it.... i'm mad now. seriously mad.
Post edited July 11, 2014 by cheongzewei
Match is reset.
cnquist: Hi everyone,

I'm official on the waiting list now. Yay.

However I've found blood bowl to be extremely addicting and I've submitted two new teams to the GOG Open League. After they get accepted how do I go about scheduling a game with one of my fellow gogers?

Is there even any interest in the GOG Open league while the season is going?
rcthedigitalhero: Add me on Steam, and if you're up for it, I'm on during PST at night if you want a game. I'm the ninja admin here :P
Find me on steam, I'm Digital Hero on their friends list/the official steam page here.

Edit: Also, I concur with changing the league to public btw.
Added. I'm on Pacific Time as well, usually looking for a game between 7:30-8:30.

My elves in Auld were stymied yesterday on how to break into a Lizard cage.
Piran, did you watched my match yesterday? what did you thought?
And how does the uploading of the replays work?
Piranjade: Match is reset.
as expected, my luck was in the gutters this time, Well, it wasn't that bad, could be worst, all things considered.

Still not happy, but at least i'm not raging.

2nd half, no rerolls stolen, both my big guys are down.

It's probably a miracle i managed to draw 0-0