It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Piranjade: I put the match into BB Manager so you can see the statistics there if you want.
Both of you were really good at throwing 1s.
duder113: nice, don't tell me he threw more that would just be shamefull ;)
Been messing around with that obblm-096 but I don't think I have all the prerequisites installed.
1D6 rolls:
You scored -4.62
I scored -5.56
Out of 65 rolls, you got 17 1's
Out 36 rolls, I got 10
So yes, a higher percentage of my rolls were 1's.

2D6:
You -4.14
Me -7.79
Out of 16 rolls, you never got 1,1
I got a double 1 3 times out of 53 rolls.

Block dice
You 61% success
Me 63% success

So I was marginally more lucky with the block dice but you were more lucky (or perhaps less unlucky would be more accurate) with 1d6 & 2d6 rolls.

Which is actually the complete opposite of how it felt during the game :)
Post edited June 28, 2014 by Rodzaju
duder113: nice, don't tell me he threw more that would just be shamefull ;)
You rolled 65 1D6. On average 10-11 of those should have been 1s. But you actually rolled 17 (!) 1s.
Rod rolled 36 1D6. On average 6 of those should have been 1s. But 10 of those were actually 1s.

From a percentage point of you both of you had far more 1s than you should have.

duder113: Been messing around with that obblm-096 but I don't think I have all the prerequisites installed.
I have no experience with OBBLM.
This is the program I use. You can find your match there in the league called GoG Weekly S5 - D2
Natural Disaster lost 1-2 against Systematic Chaos.

The best thing about that match (from my team's perspective) was probably that only one of my players ended up injured. ;)

Replay is here.
Piranjade: I have no experience with OBBLM.
This is the program I use. You can find your match there in the league called GoG Weekly S5 - D2
that looks very nice, thx!

Rodzaju: So I was marginally more lucky with the block dice but you were more lucky (or perhaps less unlucky would be more accurate) with 1d6 & 2d6 rolls.

Which is actually the complete opposite of how it felt during the game :)
yeah, I found my blocking ok everything else on the other hand...;)
The game between Vohaul's Nurgle team and my orcs ended in a very frustrating 0-2 defeat for me, which was about the same as the last 2 games of the previous season, where pretty much nothing I tried worked.

Vohaul was very successful on blocks, broke my armor lots of time and injured or Koed some key players early which let him have the numbers advantage throughout the game. He also regened all his casualties.
On the other hand, 2 of my players died (and the apo was no help at all once again), I really struggled to break armor, and I rolled a 1 on the hideous presence skill of his warriors a grand total of 7 times in the game.

I was afraid Nuffle would screw me over in this game since I was pretty lucky in the previous one, but this was absolutely horrible luck.
ME and Cheongzewei will be playing in a few minutes. Expect a lot of Chaos (hah!) since I'm dead tired :D.
Khemri vs human starting up!
this is one game that I refuse to play

Wizard thunderbolt failed. Wild animal fails. agility 4 pick up fails with rerolls, Dodge fails with rerolls. 1d Red dice.

Gotten blitz on receiving. seeing a minotaur 2dice throw a defender down (instead of defender stumbles ) on my minotaur. Armor breaks (but then again, he was armor breaking with mighty blow) Taking a full 4 minutes for his turn..

This is one game that I refuse to play.
Humans vs khemri -> 0-1 for humies

Good IPA, crying junior coach, lots of caging, misclicks on either side and bucketful of rerolling - somehow my armor held until the end of the second drive and even then it was just KO's. We both had some good chances there, Nuffle was atleast "seemingly" offer them for both of us.

Very fun and close match.

Ill upload the replay soon to google drive.

---

lots of replays moved to season 5 folder.

Special thanks to everyone who used the google drive temp folder ;)
Post edited June 29, 2014 by iippo
My match with Jolly just ended in 2-1 for the Red Spiky Team. He did two really good quick plays with passing, but one failed.
Otherwise it could have been 2-2. Also have to remember that fouling in the GOG league is frowned upon...

http://wikisend.com/download/954990/Weekly_S5_G2_R05_DodoGeo_Jolly.db
Its not founling in general .. its mass-fouling as the last action of the match .. having no other intention than destroing the opponents team ..
DodoGeo: Also have to remember that fouling in the GOG league is frowned upon...
its not frown upon "officially".

There are coaches who dont like it, but its really up to each individual. I it part of the game if one chooses to use it with its risks.

I had bribes and merc for use in fouling in my last match, but promply forgot all about it after the first turn. atleast i remembered to foul that one time ;)

Anyways, especially the stunty teams need to be foul heavy in smart way to win better.
jol1yroger: Its not founling in general .. its mass-fouling as the last action of the match .. having no other intention than destroing the opponents team ..
Oh uhhh....

*makes note to self*
I found out that many players don't know that injuries cause by fouls don't give you SPP (injuries caused by blocks or by making an opponent's dodge fail give you SPP).
So here I say it loud and clear: Even if you manage to injure your opponent by fouling him you don't get any SPP for that. None.
Piranjade: I found out that many players don't know that injuries cause by fouls don't give you SPP (injuries caused by blocks or by making an opponent's dodge fail give you SPP).
So here I say it loud and clear: Even if you manage to injure your opponent by fouling him you don't get any SPP for that. None.
Same stands for players pushed off the pitch with "push" result. When you end up off the pitch, armor check is done always - but no matter the result , you cant get SPP for it.