It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

played arnob and what should i say...

after the first turns i hadnt any intention to play anymore just redskulls,push and wild animal while i got every third hit a KO and so on

and since its impossible to reach the playoffs i guess i have to kill alot of skinks in my next game with my new str5 cw
MafiaK1: and since its impossible to reach the playoffs i guess i have to kill alot of skinks in my next game with my new str5 cw
Awww....
Fear all those who have yet to play the Time Travel Paradox. We have hired President of Ham, Bill Blington! Victory will be ours!
Hey Hawk,

We are supposed to have a game soon. I'm thinking of inviting Bills good friend Monaco Lowanky to join my team.
I'm sure she can 'handle' his stuff.

See you on the field !
2-1 victory for the elves

Quite a boring game to watch
failed throws by the humans allowed an early score by the elves.

A failed go for it caused a touchdown to fail.

many were hurt. and my leet catcher is unable to play the next game, thankfully though, with no injuries

stomps were done, but the only thing that happened was a stun.

replay here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/125541377/Weekly_s2_d1_R9_Cheongzewei_ChaosPanda.db

Next week!
The elves go head to head against their arch enemy dark elves! Our team is all geared up, and we're going to be marking on Ash, their assasin the first chance we get.
Post edited August 22, 2013 by cheongzewei
Just played against the Get Hurt Kickers with my Custodians. What shall I say. most of the time my players were lying on the ground ... again. Some fouling was mad against them as well. I just managed to get the dirty player out of the game in the late game. :(

Besides some rare moments Haegr was as useless as ever. But now he has Block and maybe he starts to be worth his TV.

My Apo was out of his mind, too. But I am glade, he didn't try to kill the player I used him for. Some GFI worked, some didn't. Nuffle just wanted the lesser needed to succeed. The most important one just had to fail I guess. :'(

Again I made some huge positioning-errors. A bit annoying. In the end I lost 1:2. I am pretty sure Cheongzewei was beeing kind that I was able to make my 1 TD in the last turn. i think he could prevented it pretty easily.

Luckily I got some cash so I was able to kick Gabriel out of the team whit his -1 MA and the Block/Wrestle-Combo. Now Gabriel the 2nd is the new #1. Lets hope he will do better than his predecessor. ^^

All in all it wasn't the best game I played and I am lucky that I didn't lose any player or got some mayor/permanent injuries.
Post edited August 22, 2013 by chaos_panda
Yeh :P it was an all or nothing decision on my part. a 1 dice block without my elf guy having block and yours having it. I had a very great feeling that my thrower would fail to pick up the ball if I made him do it.
match between me na Ghiro will start any minute

http://www.twitch.tv/kanarekmichal
The game between Nagarythe Decadence and Natural Disaster is on right now.
My Skavens won 2-0 in my match against Mystral's dark elves.
I was able to exploit his turnovers in the first half to put the score 2-0.
In the second half, we happily sent half the opposite team out of the pitch and ended playing five against four.
replay here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/59jtm9tpqqd0v5g/weekly_s2_d1_r9_mefet-Mystral.db
Post edited August 22, 2013 by mefet
kanarek: match between me na Ghiro will start any minute

http://www.twitch.tv/kanarekmichal
I thought the blitzing player had strip ball, damn If i didn't move my player in the wrong square this would have probably been a draw
whoa guys, E_A rocks today. You should definitely watch the replay as soon as Psy or E_A post it.
indeed... :)
Natural Disaster just received a thorough lesson from Nagarythe Decadence. The match ended 0-4. I'll add the replay in a few minutes.

Basically, Nagarythe Decadence really _was_ that much better. E_A managed to crowdsurf crucial players of my team quickly in both halves, with maneuvers that are way too clever for their position in the league. I knew they were better than their current rank, they had suffered in the beginning of the league from having their intended scorer die on them - but I honestly didn't expect them to be _that_ good.

Without key players, I never got a grip on the game. Basically, every tactic I tried was countered immediately, and the lack of skills with my linesmen severely limited my options. Whenever I tried to improve my position, there was a dark elf with Block or Dodge or ST+1 or AG+1 who destroyed my plans. In the second half I became more and more desperate, which probably cost me a touchdown which I might have been able to achieve with a bit more patience.

As the game went on, Nuffle also increasingly favored the dark elves - I think every kickoff event went E_A's way, and his crucial moves tended to succeed, while my crucial moves mostly failed. But that was not the reason for my loss. The match might have ended 1-3 instead of 0-4 with the dice on my side, but victory was simply completely out of reach for me this time.

I received no permanent injuries, and got a level-up which will give me a much needed new kicker (the other one had died in the match against Piran due to interface problem). E_A tried to kill Orlando Bloom, but my apothecary saved him. No one in the team understands why, though there are rumors that Orlando is paying him tons of money for beauty products.

Let's see next week whether my wood elves learned something from this ... disaster. ;)

Edit: Here's the replay.
Post edited August 22, 2013 by Psyringe
kanarek: whoa guys, E_A rocks today. You should definitely watch the replay as soon as Psy or E_A post it.
Don't tell me that people were watching this embarrassing fiasco ... ;)