It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Psyringe: Don't tell me that people were watching this embarrassing fiasco ... ;)
We were. I have to verify my predictions sometimes. When you receive a ticking package don´t hesitate to open it.

BTW Why haven´t you tried to pass in the first half? You were few times in a good position to score (if you will catch it:).
Psyringe: Don't tell me that people were watching this embarrassing fiasco ... ;)
kanarek: We were. I have to verify my predictions sometimes. When you receive a ticking package don´t hesitate to open it.

BTW Why haven´t you tried to pass in the first half? You were few times in a good position to score (if you will catch it:).
Sunny weather, none of my players has passing skills yet, and potential receivers were usually in their opponents' tackle zones. I deemed the risk too high. In hindsight, I should have played riskier, it hardly could have gotten any worse.
Psyringe: I deemed the risk too high. In hindsight, I should have played riskier, it hardly could have gotten any worse.
I would not dare to say that to Nuffle's face.

It can go worse. It can always go far-far worse.

And no, i am not being pessimistic here, actually the very opposite :)
Screams of Frogs defeated Nurgle Lymphocytes 1-0 thanks to turn 16 TD.

Interesting match and I enjoyed it.
I got shitload of inducements (750 000 petty cash) and it paid off.
I got Chef, Sibli, Wizard and Budweiser Girls.
Chef stole 1 re-roll each half and Sibli held the line most of match. I only used wizard on turn 15 to shot down player capable of catching up with my running skink. At least it was intent and I targeted wrong one so I had to rely on dodge in last turn anyway.
I recruited the merc who scored and he is now proud member of my team. My 2 "star" skinks spent bigger part of match outside the field and he stepped up to replace them.
I was lucky few times, like when I accidentally picked up ball with Saurus by rolling 6 or when Pogo tried to blitz him and failed GFI (it led to TD few turns later), but elsewhere it evened out.
Once I got 2 red skulls and another 2 on re-roll and I got them too when I used re-roll that turn already for something less important.
There was 1 injury on each side and very few KO. I had 1 Badly hurt and I think 2 or 3 KO through whole match and Pogo had 1 injury (I think Badly urt too, but I am not sure) and I think only 2 KO.
Very different from my last match when I ended the match with 3 players on field.

All in all enjoyable match and I am very happy and lucky with win. I needed it.

Weekly_S2_D2_R9_Pogo_Puschel-Viteklis.
Post edited August 23, 2013 by Vitek
Vitek: Screams of Frogs defeated Nagarythe Decadence 1-0 thanks to turn 16 TD.
-whistle-
iippo: -whistle-
Why are you changing my text? :-D

I wasn't sure about name so I copied it from post no.1 and I somehow messed it a lot. :-)
Post edited August 23, 2013 by Vitek
iippo: -whistle-
Vitek: Why are you changing my text? :-D

I wasn't sure about name so I copied it from post no.1 and I somehow messed it a lot. :-)
Apparently, a good strategy to play against Nurgles is to mistake them for dark elves. ;)

I can see how this works. I remember that my strongest player simply _refused_ to make blocks against the Nurgles, he rolled four 1's in the revulsion checks. This would not have happened if he thought he'd be blocking a dark elf instead. Brilliant - we will make use of this strategy the next time we face the Nurgles! Then we won't lose 0-3 like in the last game against them, because against dark elves, we ... wait a minute ...*cough* ...

;)
Post edited August 23, 2013 by Psyringe
Well, you did nit losse 3:0 to dark elves.. ;) *hiding behind mighty ogre*
kanarek: Well, you did nit losse 3:0 to dark elves.. ;) *hiding behind mighty ogre*
*lets his wardancers leap straight over the ogre's head, but they of course fail the agility check and land unspectacularly on their backs*
Psyringe: *lets his wardancers leap straight over the ogre's head, but they of course fail the agility check and land unspectacularly on their backs*
Am I the only one who thinks that would not be so unspectecular? ;)
Psyringe: *lets his wardancers leap straight over the ogre's head, but they of course fail the agility check and land unspectacularly on their backs*
Pogopuschel: Am I the only one who thinks that would not be so unspectecular? ;)
Got to be better than landing on his head....

:)
Pogopuschel: Am I the only one who thinks that would not be so unspectecular? ;)
Rodzaju: Got to be better than landing on his head....

:)
Not so sure about that. Ogre heads might be a bit bony on the outside, but at least they are vacuum-cushioned ... ;)
I played a test match with Khorne Daemons in the Open League yesterday.
I have to say that after 1.5 seasons with Underworld I had expected more from a team with 10 players that have AV8. At the beginning of my third turn I was down to 6 players on the pitch.
Not sure I'll take Khornes for the next season.
Post edited August 24, 2013 by Piranjade
Piranjade: I played a test match with Khorne Daemons in the Open League yesterday.
I have to say that after 2.5 seasons with Underworld I had expected more from a team with 10 players that have AV8. At the beginning of my third turn I was down to 6 players on the pitch.
Not sure I'll take Khornes for the next season.
Wise decision. Khornes are strange--they're supposed to be bashy, but they're easily smashed instead.

I want to like them, but I just can't.
Piranjade: Not sure I'll take Khornes for the next season.
Zeta: Wise decision. Khornes are strange--they're supposed to be bashy, but they're easily smashed instead.

I want to like them, but I just can't.
Nothing decided yet and I do like them. :-D
There are some good points about them. The linemen have nice butts for example. ;-)

Currently I think I'll wait until sign-ups for the next season are more or less complete and then choose a team that we don't have in the league or at least don't have two of. :-)