It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: BTA is dropping steadily.

I got in for $5.08 on the gamble that "Sins of a..." shows up on GOG connect someday.
Sins Rebellion was already on GOG Connect back in November 2016. but only as Ultimate Edition. Vanilla owners couldn't transfer it.
amok: The Humble Bundle's Best of 2017

Not sure if that bundle is named correctly...
Grargar: "The Humble Bundle's Best of (bundles we released in) 2017" was a bit too long of a title.
And I guess they figured "Humble Key We Found Down The Back of the Sofa Bundle" wouldn't sell well.
On an impulse (which I thought about for 3 days) I bought Tier 2 of the Fanatical Nemesis Bundle 5.

For anyone else who bought it and didn't notice, the "Fall of the Dungeon Guardians" key has an activation deadline of March 9.

I don't always look at my bundles right away - considering that's the game I primarily bought the bundle for, I'm kinda glad I did.
bler144: For anyone else who bought it and didn't notice, the "Fall of the Dungeon Guardians" key has an activation deadline of March 9.
That's strange. In the description of the bundle there is nothing written about it. It also would be the first Steam key I know of that expires.
bler144: For anyone else who bought it and didn't notice, the "Fall of the Dungeon Guardians" key has an activation deadline of March 9.
MarkoH01: That's strange. In the description of the bundle there is nothing written about it. It also would be the first Steam key I know of that expires.
Yeah, I thought it was strange as well.
Fanatical Star Deal: Dead Secret (66% off - 5,06 Euro) - for 24 hours - 21 hours left - here.
Post edited February 08, 2018 by MarkoH01
bler144: [...] For anyone else who bought it and didn't notice, the "Fall of the Dungeon Guardians" key has an activation deadline of March 9. [...]
*rolls eyes*

Seriously? Games put on purchasable bundles come with an activation deadline now?
bler144: [...] For anyone else who bought it and didn't notice, the "Fall of the Dungeon Guardians" key has an activation deadline of March 9. [...]
HypersomniacLive: *rolls eyes*

Seriously? Games put on purchasable bundles come with an activation deadline now?
didn't all the gog games appearing in bundles have expiry dates?
amok: didn't all the gog games appearing in bundles have expiry dates?
I think they were, but I was referring to Steam games here; even the keys from HB GAs don't expire, so it's pretty odd that a purchased one does.
low rated
amok: didn't all the gog games appearing in bundles have expiry dates?
HypersomniacLive: I think they were, but I was referring to Steam games here; even the keys from HB GAs don't expire, so it's pretty odd that a purchased one does.
so it is not a new phenomenon then.... first time Steam learn from gOg instead of the other way around?
amok: so it is not a new phenomenon then.... first time Steam learn from gOg instead of the other way around?
It's a first for Steam games, that was my point. I'm not in the mood for a Steam vs GOG debate, if that's what you're looking for.
low rated
amok: so it is not a new phenomenon then.... first time Steam learn from gOg instead of the other way around?
HypersomniacLive: It's a first for Steam games, that was my point. I'm not in the mood for a Steam vs GOG debate, if that's what you're looking for.
no, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander

edit - and actually, you did not refer to Steam games, what you said was "games in purchasable bundles", which is here clearly not the first case, and that where I took it from. just pointing it out.
Post edited February 08, 2018 by amok
amok: no, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander

edit - and actually, you did not refer to Steam games, what you said was "games in purchasable bundles", which is here clearly not the first case, and that where I took it from. just pointing it out.
For someone not looking for such a debate, you sure come across as such. And you might want to look up the definition of the verb "refer".
amok: no, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander

HypersomniacLive: For someone not looking for such a debate, you sure come across as such. And you might want to look up the definition of the verb "refer".
refer = mention or allude to?
Go to a discussion channel please.