It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gixgox: H6PCGoG is the Win version.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Dear devs: please stop perpetuating this misconception. Windows ≠ PC. #OtherOSsMatter
low rated
gixgox: H6PCGoG is the Win version.
muntdefems: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Dear devs: please stop perpetuating this misconception. Windows ≠ PC. #OtherOSsMatter
"All We Are Say-ing.....

Is Give FreeBSD a Chance....."
muntdefems: A couple of notes about the HIB19:

2) You are asked to choose between a Steam key and a Windows-only Oculus key for Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.
I was a bit confused on this myself, you get either or Steam/Oculus in addition to a DRM Free version.

I was originally thinking it was Steam or Oculus (for DRM Free), but it's additional - in case anyone else was confused by this.
Someone asked Humble Bundle on Twitter if it's possible to get GOG codes for Halcyon and Mini Metro instead of Steam keys and Humble Support replied:

"We will certainly take that suggestion into account for the future, but unfortunately what can be distributed is what is being offered at this time, key-wise."

That's nice to hear for a change, i'm sick of bundles with Steam keys, i rarely buy them anyway unless it's really good offer.
muntdefems: A couple of notes about the HIB19:

2) You are asked to choose between a Steam key and a Windows-only Oculus key for Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.
wanderer_27: I was a bit confused on this myself, you get either or Steam/Oculus in addition to a DRM Free version.

I was originally thinking it was Steam or Oculus (for DRM Free), but it's additional - in case anyone else was confused by this.
Oh, sorry if what I wrote could induce to confusion. Being a Humble Indie Bundle, I was just taking DRM-free downloads for granted, and was only commenting on the attached keys (which incidentally, are the reason why the Mac and Linux logos on that game have a red exclamation mark next to them, as the Oculus key is Windows-only).

But yeah, I can see that somone could be confused by my post, so my apologies.
PainOfSalvation: Someone asked Humble Bundle on Twitter if it's possible to get GOG codes for Halcyon and Mini Metro instead of Steam keys and Humble Support replied:

"We will certainly take that suggestion into account for the future, but unfortunately what can be distributed is what is being offered at this time, key-wise."
I've been told here that GoG keys used to appear but everything I;ve seen DRM-free from Humble has been non-GoG.

Haven't bought anything though since the buy out.
PainOfSalvation: Someone asked Humble Bundle on Twitter if it's possible to get GOG codes for Halcyon and Mini Metro instead of Steam keys and Humble Support replied:

drmike: I've been told here that GoG keys used to appear but everything I;ve seen DRM-free from Humble has been non-GoG.

Haven't bought anything though since the buy out.
it has to do mostly with the difference in how the keys are generated. Steam allow developers to generate own keys, while gOg needs to have it done in-house.

Then, off course, it is a matter of business strategy, as all keys sold outside a store (be it Steam or gOg) do not generate any revenue for them, but it goes to the place they have been sold.
Post edited March 28, 2018 by amok
*off-topic*

amok: ...
Then, off course, it is a matter of business strategy, as all keys sold outside a store (be it Steam or gOg) do not generate any revenue for them, but it goes to the place they have been sold.
true for gog at least, since they do have the cost (download server upkeep/bandwidth etc) but none(?) of the revenue. But then again it might work in their favor for getting new customers on their site where some might actually buy stuff (I mean why else would they do gog/connect for instance?)
As for steam, I actually think they do make quite a fair bit of their revenue via the steam-market card selling (even with freebies) which is something gog isn't doing. (Apropos, why is anyone buying these cards anyway? I'm honestly stumped at why anyone would do that.... *shrug*)

*/off-topic*
mchack: But then again it might work in their favor for getting new customers on their site where some might actually buy stuff (I mean why else would they do gog/connect for instance?)
That's exactly my thoughts, one of the reasons is that they need more people who will discover GOG and stay here for good (becoming loyal customers), which is also main point of GOG Connect. Even though they won't get any revenue from Humble Bundle - at least they will be raising awareness of GOG and support charity, which is always a nice thing. Offering free game(s) during sales or special events is basically the same thing, there's always someone new here.

About 6 months ago i asked one of the blues here about working with HB and he kindly replied: "We are friends with Humble, and this idea is something we thought of already, but there are some things we need to tackle first."

I'm sorry for the off-topic.
(no i'm not :p)
Prey for 16,99 at Fanatical star deal + other Bethesda deals
wanderer_27: I was a bit confused on this myself, you get either or Steam/Oculus in addition to a DRM Free version.

muntdefems: Oh, sorry if what I wrote could induce to confusion. Being a Humble Indie Bundle, I was just taking DRM-free downloads for granted, and was only commenting on the attached keys (which incidentally, are the reason why the Mac and Linux logos on that game have a red exclamation mark next to them, as the Oculus key is Windows-only).

But yeah, I can see that somone could be confused by my post, so my apologies.
No, it wasn't just you, the HB description was/is confusing too :)
Fanatical Spotlight Bundle 6 - https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/spotlight-bundle-6

$2.49 / £2.09
Knight Squard
Warden: Melody of the Undergrowth
DinoSystem
Castle Torgeath: Descent into Darkness
The Dope Game
Super Sports Surgery
Age of Gladiators
The Reject Demon: Toko Chapter 0-Prelude
NO THING
Golem Creation Kit
Just a reminder, Fanatical's Dollar Viva bundle of 29 games for a dollar, ends in about a day.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/dollar-viva-bundle
muntdefems: 3) In the Linux DRM-free build of Halcyon 6, all the game files are in a directory called "H6LINUXGoG". :D
FWIW Mac was in H6MacGoG
muntdefems: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

drmike: "All We Are Say-ing.....

Is Give FreeBSD a Chance....."
I hope someday FreeBSD's TrueOS will be the new Ubuntu. Having ZFS on FreeBSD is so awesome. I still use MultiPar and Corz Checksum to prevent data rot on my archived games, but ZFS is so much better for data that frequently changes, like a database or a photography collection or something like that.