It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mchack: My take on the humble monthly is: I won't get it unless I want to pay 12$ for the early unlock and after the bundle is released I look at bunlde splits (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/groupbuys/discussions/14/) where you usually can buy any interesting title from such a bundle via paypal and just get the titles I really want (got tacoma for 2$ there for instance)
Interesting. I didn't know about bundle splits.

I work on the same principle for Humble Monthly though - I've got to want the early unlock for $12.
Hmm, apparently....

Braid on GOG is on offer for £2.79 or £2.19 if you're a first time user of their website.
Post edited February 05, 2018 by fishbaits
I think a new user gets some special deals for 48 hours after he signs up, they are usually equal to the best past sale price
Post edited February 05, 2018 by greeklover
Dying Light seems to have hit an all time low on Steam breaking the $US20 barrier (in Australia at least it's US19.79).

So GOG how's that linux version coming along? It's not? OK Steam it is.

Just noticed it must be a 2 year anniversary sale.. 2 Years.
Post edited February 06, 2018 by drinnen
drinnen: Dying Light seems to have hit an all time low on Steam breaking the $US20 barrier (in Australia at least it's US19.79).

So GIG how's that linux version coming along? It's not? OK Steam it is.

Cheapest it's been is $4 for a physical copy from EB Games back in November 2017.
drinnen: Dying Light seems to have hit an all time low on Steam breaking the $US20 barrier (in Australia at least it's US19.79).

So GIG how's that linux version coming along? It's not? OK Steam it is.

ABH20: Cheapest it's been is $4 for a physical copy from EB Games back in November 2017.
can't really compare physical to digital sales, completely different mechanics and logic.
The Humble Bundle's Best of 2017

$1
Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
Goat Simulator (Also for Mac and Linux)
Hacknet (Also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
Verdun (Also for Mac and Linux)
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
Death Road to Canada (Also for Mac and Linux)
Turmoil (Also for Mac and Linux) + Soundtrack

$10
Dead by Daylight

Hacknet, Death Road to Canada and Turmoil have DRM-Free downloads and Steam keys. The rest of the games are only available as Steam keys.
Post edited February 06, 2018 by Grargar
THAT'S the best they can come up with??
PASS!
What a shitty year 2017 must have been...
BTA is dropping steadily.

I got in for $5.08 on the gamble that "Sins of a..." shows up on GOG connect someday.
The Humble Bundle's Best of 2017

Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location - released 2016
Goat Simulator - released 2014
Hacknet - released 2015
Verdun - released 2015
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - Released 2012
Death Road to Canada - released 2016
Turmoil - released 2016
Dead by Daylight - Released 2016

Not sure if that bundle is named correctly...
Bundleception. 2017 feels like a dream, doesn't it? Well, this bundle is real, and it's full of favorite games from last year's bundles. Get titles like Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location, Goat Simulator, and Dead by Daylight. Plus, not to put ideas in your head, but your purchase can even support a charity of your choice. Mind: blown.

Oh. Bleh. Rehashes of rehashes...
Post edited February 06, 2018 by Bigs
Bigs: Oh. Bleh. Rehashes of rehashes...
Rehashes aren't intrinsically bad. It's always nice to have a second chance if you missed a bundle. The problem here IMO is the lousy selection. Last year they did the same, but the games were far more interesting:
http://www.epicbundle.com/bundle/humble-bundle-the-best-of-game-bundle-2016
amok: The Humble Bundle's Best of 2017

"The Humble Bundle's Best of (bundles we released in) 2017" was a bit too long of a title.
Post edited February 06, 2018 by Grargar
amok: The Humble Bundle's Best of 2017

Grargar: "The Humble Bundle's Best of (bundles we released in) 2017" was a bit too long of a title.
ahh.... I see... well.... it was apparently not a good year fur Humble then...