It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BenKii: Full list of available regions for this bundle are here.
Bigs: Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle - List of Available Regions
That's pretty contradictory. The warning at the main page says:

Nintendo eShop codes can only be redeemed on Nintendo eShop in Europe and South Africa. They will not work on American or Japanese Wii U or Nintendo 3DS devices.
Grargar: That's pretty contradictory. The warning at the main page says:

Nintendo eShop codes can only be redeemed on Nintendo eShop in Europe and South Africa. They will not work on American or Japanese Wii U or Nintendo 3DS devices.
Wonder if Nintendo / Humble would refund if the codes didn't work... >_>

I can only imagine the salt if/when US customers are region locked out of this... :P
Post edited April 26, 2016 by Bigs
Meh, console bundle. Useless for me... mo' money to spend on GOG.
Not bad, finally for europe, might as well go for the $12 for the 3DS games and try to trade the wiiu games.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Grargar: Get ready for a second round of region-locking goodness from Nintendo!

<span class="bold">The Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle</span>
Decent bundle. Too bad that i don't own a Wii U or 3DS. :D
Bigs: Wonder if Nintendo / Humble would refund if the codes didn't work... >_>

I can only imagine the salt if/when US customers are region locked out of this... :P
Oh wait. Now I got it. After reading some comments on NeoGAF, both the warning at the main page and the list of supported regions are correct. The warning at the main page is IP-based and essentially tells you that the codes you will buy can only be redeemed on specified regions (Europe if you have bought them from Europe, America if you have bought them from America, etc.).
Grargar: ...
What a surprise, nintendo bundle that it's redeemable in EU countries :P

Now, not that I have $13 to spare, but... any of this 3DS games are worth anything? (apart from Retro City Rampage as I already played it on PC).

Now when I'm thinking about it, I remember Shantae being pretty good... but it was on gameboy. :P
Post edited April 26, 2016 by Trid
Bigs: Wonder if Nintendo / Humble would refund if the codes didn't work... >_>

Grargar: Oh wait. Now I got it. After reading some comments on NeoGAF, both the warning at the main page and the list of supported regions are correct. The warning at the main page is IP-based and essentially tells you that the codes you will buy can only be redeemed on specified regions (Europe if you have bought them from Europe, America if you have bought them from America, etc.).
Awwww... I REALLY wanted to taste US salty tears on this one... ><
The previous Nintendo bundle was awesome, so I am very excited about this new assortment. Very glad these bundle deals last for two weeks, because I'm going to have to hold off until after the sale here has run its course. Thanks for sharing, Grargar!
So, we are friends with Nintendo afterall... Who knew?
Groupees Build a Greenlight bundle 43 preorder

https://groupees.com/bagb43

$1.25 for 7 games
Dessimu: So, we are friends with Nintendo afterall... Who knew?
Nintendo was my homeboy when I was a kid.
Bunde Stars - Killer Bundle 7 - https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/killer-bundle-7

£3.69 for:
Bound By Flame
fault milestone one
System Shock: Enhanced Edition
Pneuma: Breath of Life
Knee Deep
Space Colony: Steam Edition
200% Mixed Juice!
Circuit Breakes
Dungeon Nightmares II : The Memory
D/Generation HD

A very decent bundle for this price.
amok: Bunde Stars - Killer Bundle 7 - https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/killer-bundle-7
gimme5 code for 5% off.

What's the difference between "Space Colony: Steam Edition", and the one we have here? (apart from the DRM thing)
Post edited April 27, 2016 by Stooner
amok: Bunde Stars - Killer Bundle 7 - https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/killer-bundle-7
Stooner: gimme5 code for 5% off.

What's the difference between "Space Colony: Steam Edition", and the one we have here? (apart from the DRM thing)
Workshop integration?

There is also a new planet with 4 maps, not sure if it is only in the Steam version or not.

Edit: http://steamcommunity.com/app/297920/discussions/0/620713633842869503/
"Created exclusively for Steam, this remastered version of Space Colony features a new Galaxy mode 'Obar' mini-campaign, Steam Workshop support, achievements, trading cards and Steam Cloud for saved games."
Post edited April 27, 2016 by amok