It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: If you follow this tip here, you can safely uninstall the game and just create your own shortcut from the executable within the game's folder.

Oh dear, weep wallets, weep!

EDIT: format
Niggles: This reminds me of the $2 lucky dip boxes from a previous sale GOG had.....

Id rather a new Insomnia sale :/.
aye - itll require spending a fair bit just to see if you've picked up a pile of crap or a bundle of loot.
Niggles: This reminds me of the $2 lucky dip boxes from a previous sale GOG had.....
Surely you'd love another copy of Puddle.
Cyraxpt: Knights of Honor is 1.5€ on Steam, is it worth it? I've never played one of those grand management games since they demand too much dedication and are way too much complicated for my simpleton mind, this one however looks neat and simple since it looks more of a normal rts game (but i can be wrong).
Knights of honor is extremely addicting and a lot of fun once you get the hang of it. I am not very good at these types of games I've tried to play Europa universal a few times and apparently I'm just not smart enough. This on the other hand while being involved is pretty easy to learn. I watched a couple let's plays before I played for the first time.
Cyraxpt: Knights of Honor is 1.5€ on Steam, is it worth it? I've never played one of those grand management games since they demand too much dedication and are way too much complicated for my simpleton mind, this one however looks neat and simple since it looks more of a normal rts game (but i can be wrong).
Oathe: Knights of honor is extremely addicting and a lot of fun once you get the hang of it. I am not very good at these types of games I've tried to play Europa universal a few times and apparently I'm just not smart enough. This on the other hand while being involved is pretty easy to learn. I watched a couple let's plays before I played for the first time.
Lol, i was editing my post while you wrote this, yeah, i already have it from a bundle but didn't know but thanks for the feedback, i moved it to my games to play if it's easy to get aroud it.
Hitman Absolution is GMG Deal of the Day -80% / $4.99 (Steam)
A bit over 13 hours left on this one.

Take into account that GMG price is higher than Steam's.

Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director's Cut will be up tomorrow.
Post edited October 06, 2014 by madth3
madth3: http://www.greenmangaming.com/deal-of-the-day/]
Hitman Absolution is GMG Deal of the Day [/url]-80% / $4.99 (Steam)
Thats been $4.99 a few times both on Steam and Amazon sales in the past i think?
Post edited October 06, 2014 by Niggles
madth3: http://www.greenmangaming.com/deal-of-the-day/]
Hitman Absolution is GMG Deal of the Day [/url]-80% / $4.99 (Steam)
Niggles: Thats been $4.99 a few times both on Steam and Amazon sales in the past i think?
I got a retail copy for less than $3 (£1.50) just after Scroogemas last year. Seen plenty more since.
Post edited October 06, 2014 by Sachys
Niggles: Thats been $4.99 a few times both on Steam and Amazon sales in the past i think?
According to IsThereAnyDeal, the lowest recorded is [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=hitmanabsolution]$3.99 on both Amazon and Steam[/url]. GMG is doing an -80% from a higher base price than Steam.
Flying Bundle 13

$1.50 or more for:

- Gentlemen! (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Mr. Bree+ (Steam / Win)
- Pitman (Desura / Win,Mac, Linux)
- Sweezy Gunner (Steam / Win)
- Villagers and Heroes: Hero of Stormhold Pack (Steam / Win) (DLC for Villagers and Heroes which is F2P)
- White Noise Online (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- mystery game

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The Union Bundle at KissMyBundles

$4.29 for

- Space Farmers (Steam / Win, Mac)
- Rover Rescue (Steam / Win)
- Truffle Saga (Steam / Win)
- Numba Deluxe (Steam / Win)
- Lunar Panda Deluxe (Desura / Win)
- Smash Cat (Desura / Win)
- Chompy Chomp Chomp
- Radical Roach (Steam / Win)
GamersGate Deals.

Deep Silver Week -75%. 48 Hours deal for Risen, Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold and Sacred Citadel. Risen and Sacred 2 Gold are DRM-Free if bought individually (but Steam-only if bought as part of the franchise packs), while Risen 2 and Sacred Citadel are Steam-only.

SpellForce Daily Deal -75%. SpellForce Platinum and SpellForce 2 Gold are using offline serials, while Faith in Destiny and Demons of the Past are Steam-only.
A quick question regarding the GamersGate version of Spellforce2:Dragon Storm. Does anyone know if this is actually the standalone version or does it need SF2: Shadow Wars to run?
Thanks.
Sachys: aye - itll require spending a fair bit just to see if you've picked up a pile of crap or a bundle of loot.
My first attempt with the sale came up very much the former.
Pajama: A quick question regarding the GamersGate version of Spellforce2:Dragon Storm. Does anyone know if this is actually the standalone version or does it need SF2: Shadow Wars to run?
Thanks.
All I can give you is the review at the bottom of page says it's the standalone expansion
The list of the Gog promo games (at least for today): http://www.gog.com/forum/general/mystery_mutator_game_list/post91
Go to the OP for the list of current unlocked mutators
GamersGate also has an Atari midweek. I am looking at Independence War 2 for $1.20... though I have the first one here and I'd hate to see them on separate shelves... but a man's gotta do etc.