It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

genkicolleen: I won Morphopolis from one of the BBBBoB GA's, and was really excited because the devs were inspired by games such as Botanicula! While I do like the game, it's a little bit touchy as far as movement is concerned, and that has thrown me off a little bit. At this point it is lacking in the charm I felt whilst playing Botanicula, but then, I've only played it for about 20 minutes thus far :)

EDIT: By the way, Dorian Gray Syndrome (also in the bundle) is a fantastic game -- one of my favorite adventure-hidden object games.
Thanks for the info, that will help temper my purchasing decision. :)
IAmSinistar: Thanks for the info, that will help temper my purchasing decision. :)
Got the bundle for just those two games, and hope that the mystery game will be something I'll like, i.e. not of the same flavour as the rest of the games.
IAmSinistar: Thanks for the info, that will help temper my purchasing decision. :)
HypersomniacLive: Got the bundle for just those two games, and hope that the mystery game will be something I'll like, i.e. not of the same flavour as the rest of the games.
Yah, the rest don't really appeal to me, just the two mentioned. Still, it's less than the retail price for Morphopolis. However, I might see if it comes up again in a giveaway, since other folks will be picking up the bundle. Also, any time I buy a game like this, it's the next IGS title soon after. :)

EDIT: Ah, just realised Desura keys from this bundle won't be coming to giveaways here, because this particular bundle just gives you one big key. Que sera.
Post edited October 11, 2014 by IAmSinistar
triock: Hmm, I was expecting something better. If I'm not mistaken, this is their 100th bundle.
I think Indie Royale is getting ridiculous with their release pace.
In the beginning, it was a bundle and then 3-4 weeks gap to the next one.

Now, they are running three bundles at the same time!!!

And they seem to have forgotten to add anything to Your Rewards bundle (which also counts as bundle, hah!).
Having bought all IR's so far (except for repeats) I kind of wish they might add some rewards after 50 or 100 bundles maybe?

Apparently not. I'm not complaining, but not updating that "bundle" kind of defeats the purpose of its existence...
Oathe: Damn I really want Unrest, but could care less about the rest of the titles, and or have the ones I want. I'll have to think this one out. Damn it hb why'd you do it.
genkicolleen: I'm right there with you! If you end up with Unrest, I'd love to hear your thoughts (this goes for anyone who's played it!) It's been on my wishlist for a while now ;)
So I just finished my first (and possibly only play through) of Unrest. It was not all together what I expected. That's not necessarily a bad thing just a little surprised. It's primarily all text driven with you walking around talking to people making choices. I found it strange that in my play through it never came back to a couple characters, so I was left with a lot of guess work. I assume they ventured off into the sunset, and were never seen from again. I did enjoy the story though the ending leaves much to be desired. It was pretty fun, If you like making a lot of choices it's worth a try, but I personally wouldn't pay much over $5 dollars for it.
Post edited October 11, 2014 by Oathe
FRAK WHAT? Tron 2.0 is on Steam!!! -10%, $9

so I guess we can forget about it comming ever to GOG, because Disney...

and this game needs some fixing which you can find here:
http://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=325088441
dyscode: FRAK WHAT? Tron 2.0 is on Steam!!! -10%, $9

Why shouldn't the Disney games come to GOG. They like money like everybody else.

blotunga: Why shouldn't the Disney games come to GOG. They like money like everybody else.
It took them this long to bring those games to Steam, I doubt they know GOG exists.
blotunga: Why shouldn't the Disney games come to GOG. They like money like everybody else.
spoderman: It took them this long to bring those games to Steam, I doubt they know GOG exists.
First steps are always the hardest... I wish Paramount would do the same with the Star Trek games.
Is Gamersgate down for everyone or just me?
The-Business: Is Gamersgate down for everyone or just me?
Just you. It's ok here.
Just you. :p

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/gamersgate.com
It's been down for me since yesterday.. so while it may not be down for everyone, it's not just you ;)

Depends if they love DRM more...
but who knows...
working beautifully in south-west Germany.
Post edited October 11, 2014 by dyscode
The gamersgate at 81.201.212.158 is down for me. S̶o̶u̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶a̶g̶e̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶(̶s̶)̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶b̶a̶l̶a̶n̶c̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶q̶u̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶

Edit: I can get there by going through my nearest Amazon EC2 center. There's something wonky going on with internet routing out there, my ISP's customer cerberus doesn't want to hear it tho.
Post edited October 12, 2014 by pen_sq