It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: They are if you know your audience; masochists. :P
Which there must be some among the gaming community, given the amount of people who buy games with draconian DRM, preorders and buys DLC (to name a few things)

:-)
Post edited October 10, 2014 by madth3
Grargar: They are if you know your audience; masochists. :P
Right, forgot that there's also that sort of entertainment. ;-P
madth3: Which there must be some among the gaming community, given the amount of people who buy games with draconian DRM, preorders and buys DLC (to name a few things)

HypersomniacLive: Right, forgot that there's also that sort of entertainment. ;-P
Definitely. After all, how can you explain the existence of this... thing if there aren't people who can "enjoy" it.
Soapsuds Bundle at IndieRoyale

$3.24 at this moment for:

- Asteria (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win)
- Procyon (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win)
- Revolution Ace (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win)
- Morphopolis (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win)
- Blast Em! (Steam / Win, Mac)
- Brink of Consciousness: Dorian (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win)
- mystery game
Post edited October 10, 2014 by madth3
Hmm, I was expecting something better. If I'm not mistaken, this is their 100th bundle.
triock: Hmm, I was expecting something better. If I'm not mistaken, this is their 100th bundle.
102 apparently?
triock: Hmm, I was expecting something better. If I'm not mistaken, this is their 100th bundle.
Grargar: 102 apparently?
Well, there were 2 repeats (Chosen bundle 1&2), so for me it's still 100th bundle. :p
triock: Well, there were 2 repeats (Chosen bundle 1&2), so for me it's still 100th bundle. :p
Now now, don't claim selective amnesia on me. There is also a replay bundle! :P
Post edited October 10, 2014 by Grargar
triock: Well, there were 2 repeats (Chosen bundle 1&2), so for me it's still 100th bundle. :p
Grargar: Now now, don't claim selective amnesia to me. There is also a replay bundle! :P
That's something different - it was original bundle (meaning, the list of games was unique, even though all games were repeats) :p
triock: That's something different - it was original bundle (meaning, the list of games was unique, even though all games were repeats) :p
Meh, whatever.
Grargar: Meh, whatever.
I won. :p :D
Oo, Morphopolis! Tempting...
madth3: Which there must be some among the gaming community, given the amount of people who buy games with draconian DRM, preorders and buys DLC (to name a few things)

Grargar:
HypersomniacLive: Right, forgot that there's also that sort of entertainment. ;-P
Grargar: Definitely. After all, how can you explain the existence of this... thing if there aren't people who can "enjoy" it.
Hey, I have this game! and I have no idea why they even placed it on that bundle... and it comes in a flash version too! the horror o.O
IAmSinistar: Oo, Morphopolis! Tempting...
hey it does look tempting
Post edited October 11, 2014 by BlackThorny
IAmSinistar: Oo, Morphopolis! Tempting...
BlackThorny: hey it does look tempting
I love Botanicula, and this looks like a similar (but equally unique) excursion. I'll have to compare the bundle price against the Desura price, since I don't know if I want any of the rest of the bundle.
IAmSinistar: I love Botanicula, and this looks like a similar (but equally unique) excursion. I'll have to compare the bundle price against the Desura price, since I don't know if I want any of the rest of the bundle.
I won Morphopolis from one of the BBBBoB GA's, and was really excited because the devs were inspired by games such as Botanicula! While I do like the game, it's a little bit touchy as far as movement is concerned, and that has thrown me off a little bit. At this point it is lacking in the charm I felt whilst playing Botanicula, but then, I've only played it for about 20 minutes thus far :)

EDIT: By the way, Dorian Gray Syndrome (also in the bundle) is a fantastic game -- one of my favorite adventure-hidden object games.
Post edited October 11, 2014 by genkicolleen