It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Indie Royale: The Mystery Bundle
http://www.indieroyale.com/?royale=182

10 Games in a Mysterious Bundle

The Sun at Night
Hero of the Kingdom
+ 8 more games Coming Soon
Hero of the Kingdom is worth the 0.99 alone. My steam review:

Point and click adventure meets Where's Waldo mat gathering and hunting. Oddly addictive, don't know why. Completed game with all achievements in 4 hrs. Buy on sale for no more than a couple of bucks. I did enjoy it. No replay value.
BlackThorny: So this mystery bundle, out of your previous experience with indie royal, when will the mystery resolve?
Most likely tomorrow, a week before the end, last day, last moment of bundle (and nobody will now what he got until its to late)?
I'm curious about this as well. Anyone have an answer?
IAmSinistar: I'm curious about this as well. Anyone have an answer?
I think it's the first time that Indie Royale has brought a mystery bundle; usually, they only have one mystery game out of a whole bundle. Now, the mystery game isn't revealed at a specific time. Sometimes, I have seen it revealed after only two days and sometimes just two days before the expiration of the bundle. Aside the Mystery Bundle, Indie Royale also has the War Bundle currently running ever since the previous week (with 7 more days remaining) and its mystery game has yet to be unlocked.
Post edited October 01, 2014 by Grargar
BlackThorny: So this mystery bundle, out of your previous experience with indie royal, when will the mystery resolve?
Most likely tomorrow, a week before the end, last day, last moment of bundle (and nobody will now what he got until its to late)?
IAmSinistar: I'm curious about this as well. Anyone have an answer?
Not sure if this is based on an official source, but according to this Reddit thread, a new game will be unlocked every day, accompanied by an increase in price.
Grargar: I think it's the first time that Indie Royale has brought a mystery bundle; usually, they only have one mystery game out of a whole bundle. Now, the mystery game isn't revealed at a specific time. Sometimes, I have seen it revealed after only two days and sometimes just two days before the expiration of the bundle. Aside the Mystery Bundle, Indie Royale also has the War Bundle currently running ever since the previous week (with 7 more days remaining) and its mystery game has yet to be unlocked.
Thanks. I do recall there being mystery games back when the site had the old look, but never one as mystery-heavy as this. Will be exciting to see them revealed, however they go about it.

expopower: Not sure if this is based on an official source, but according to this Reddit thread, a new game will be unlocked every day, accompanied by an increase in price.
That would be pretty cool, actually. Ratcheting up the cost in a race against the clock, making people decide before even more and better games are (hopefully) revealed, and kicking themselves for not getting in on it sooner and cheaper. Cruel but fun. :)
jcosmocohen: The Sun at Night is worth the $1, I think, so even if the other games are garbage at least you'll have one good game.
From Indie Royale:
The Sun at Night is a 2D action platformer to be released in three parts with deep character customization.
Does this mean that only the first part is included in the bundle?

The Sun at Night is a 2D action platformer to be released in three parts with deep character customization.
HypersomniacLive: Does this mean that only the first part is included in the bundle?
The Steam page says the same thing, and the game was released on August 1 this year, so it's unclear. In any case, what's in the bundle looks like what is on sale on Steam, and there doesn't seem to be any other product yet.
Prototype Franchise is -75% at Steam
Has anyone purchased the Indie Royale Mystery Bundle using PayPal?

Though I'm logged in to my PayPal account and the page that opens from Indie Royale automatically enters my PayPal email, when I enter my password, it tells me to check my email address and password and try again.

Anyone else faced this?

LinustheBold: The Steam page says the same thing, and the game was released on August 1 this year, so it's unclear. In any case, what's in the bundle looks like what is on sale on Steam, and there doesn't seem to be any other product yet.
Cheers.
HypersomniacLive: Has anyone purchased the Indie Royale Mystery Bundle using PayPal?
I tried to purchase using a debit card VIA paypal and I'm just getting the login or create an account page (something that turns up on both gog and humble from time to time), so it may well be an issue with paypal itself?!
jcosmocohen: The Sun at Night is worth the $1, I think, so even if the other games are garbage at least you'll have one good game.
HypersomniacLive: From Indie Royale:

HypersomniacLive: Does this mean that only the first part is included in the bundle?
I'm going to be safe and say that yes, it's only the first part of the planned trilogy. (Sorry, I don't know if they'll release each episode individually or if you'll get them for owning the first one)
HypersomniacLive: Though I'm logged in to my PayPal account and the page that opens from Indie Royale automatically enters my PayPal email, when I enter my password, it tells me to check my email address and password and try again.
I bought it with no troubles. Did you ever get it working? I'll be happy to grab it for you as a gift :D
HypersomniacLive: Has anyone purchased the Indie Royale Mystery Bundle using PayPal?

Though I'm logged in to my PayPal account and the page that opens from Indie Royale automatically enters my PayPal email, when I enter my password, it tells me to check my email address and password and try again.

Anyone else faced this?
No, PayPal worked for me on this purchase. Check that it hasn't inadvertantly added a character to your email when it forwards, or truncated a character. Alternately, re-enter the email field by hand and see if the accepts it.
Yep. Just some minutes ago.

By, the way, every game as the chance to generate a Steam key but there is a Desura key for the whole bundle.

Anyone else faced this?

LinustheBold: The Steam page says the same thing, and the game was released on August 1 this year, so it's unclear. In any case, what's in the bundle looks like what is on sale on Steam, and there doesn't seem to be any other product yet.
HypersomniacLive: Cheers.
I want to try and buy through paypal (as I always buy through paypal), but this
I tried the "is this a gift?" and it showed me I can send the email with the gift on a date of my choice - pretty cool feature :)
made me weary - if I chose a date of deliver for a couple of months from now, will I not see anything before that date? Or will I have everything listed as "gift", and just the sending of the mail will be delayed?