It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ABH20: Grow Your Collection sale on Origin, selected titles up to 70% off.
Checked it out. Its a relatively *meh* sale.

Notables:
Zuma's Revenge for $1.50 (popcap used to use 5 activation DRM; don't know if this has continued)
Bookworm Adventures for $1.50 (similar to board game Boggle)
Peggle Nights for $1.50

Anything with Sims in title is only 50% off (no cheaper than $10 for some crappy stuff packs and old expansions, nothing newer than Sims 3 Late Nights; also has activation limits, at least easy to control from Sims Launcher)

Burnout Paradise for $6 (Does NOT include the DLC for the flying Delorean, General Lee, RC cars and extra bikes. Has a hard 3 activation limit, then becomes worthless - arg).

Kingdom's of Amalur + DLC on sale for $6 and $3.
Post edited October 01, 2014 by PincushionMan
PincushionMan: Checked it out. Its a relatively *meh* sale.

Notables:
Zuma's Revenge for $1.50 (popcap used to use 5 activation DRM; don't know if this has continued)
Bookworm Adventures for $1.50 (similar to board game Boggle)
Peggle Nights for $1.50

Anything with Sims in title is only 50% off (no cheaper than $10 for some crappy stuff packs and old expansions, nothing newer than Sims 3 Late Nights; also has activation limits, at least easy to control from Sims Launcher)

Burnout Paradise for $6 (Does NOT include the DLC for the flying Delorean, General Lee, RC cars and extra bikes. Has a hard 3 activation limit, then becomes worthless - arg).

Kingdom's of Amalur + DLC on sale for $6 and $3.
It's also Origin, unfortunately. I have too many platforms as it is. I'll make an exception for Galaxy when it eventually appears, but Origin and uPlay are a step too far for me.
superstande: I'll leave it this to pros then
Any contribution is welcome, but the Humble Bundles are very well covered.
Mass Effect shows 2.37 € to me... is Origin DRM-Free...? Never bought anything there.
GamersGate Max Payne 48 Hours deal -75%. Steam-only, but careful about Max Payne 3, as the game might or might not have Gameshield (The Big List of 3rd Party DRM mentions as having it, while the game's Steam page mentions nothing of the sort).
Grargar: GamersGate Max Payne 48 Hours deal -75%. Steam-only, but careful about Max Payne 3, as the game might or might not have Gameshield (The Big List of 3rd Party DRM mentions as having it, while the game's Steam page mentions nothing of the sort).
Not to also mention with the way the game reportly works it could end up shortening the lift of your hD :D
Indie Royale: The Mystery Bundle
http://www.indieroyale.com/?royale=182

10 Games in a Mysterious Bundle

The Sun at Night
Hero of the Kingdom
+ 8 more games Coming Soon
Post edited October 01, 2014 by triock
triock: Indie Royale: The Mystery Bundle

The Sun at Night
Hero of the Kingdom
Looks like they're taking a page from the Groupees school of pre-order bundles...
expopower: Looks like they're taking a page from the Groupees school of pre-order bundles...
Yep :D
superstande: Mass Effect shows 2.37 € to me... is Origin DRM-Free...? Never bought anything there.
Origin is NOT DRM free at all.

In my experience, most of the games have activation limits (SecuROM?) that require you to de-authorize a machine before you can move it to another one.

For example:
Popcap games - used to have a 5 activation limit when they were their own company. Don't know about today, probably 3 now.

Sims 3 - 3 activation limit (appears to be controllable from the Sims 3 launcher)

Burnout Paradise, Battlefield series, Call of Duty, Red Alert, Mass Effect, Spore - 3 activation limit (you must download a tool to report deleted and de-authorized. back to a server. If you forget to run the tool or don't know about it - Too Bad, you are SOL) I suppose if you complain they *may* reset the activation limit... or they may remove the game from your inventory and tell you to buy it again. Dunno. I suspect their support may do it like Steam, not helping at all with activation issues. Some of the listed games have activation servers that will be pulled after a while. Also EA, in Origin's T&Cs reserves the right to pull old (or unactivatable) games from your account.

TL;DR - Buying from Origin === Caveat Emptor. I don't mind the On the House games, I just understand I'm getting up to 3 rentals. The games are theirs, and they are sharing.
Post edited October 01, 2014 by PincushionMan

The Sun at Night
Hero of the Kingdom
The Sun at Night is worth the $1, I think, so even if the other games are garbage at least you'll have one good game.

The Sun at Night
Hero of the Kingdom
jcosmocohen: The Sun at Night is worth the $1, I think, so even if the other games are garbage at least you'll have one good game.
Hero of the Kingdom is also good but most people probably already have it, has been in several bundles already.
jcosmocohen: The Sun at Night is worth the $1, I think, so even if the other games are garbage at least you'll have one good game.
Well, i'll bite then, to be honest the video didn't do anything for me so i'll take your word for it. Hero of the Kingdom is actually really neat to play from time to time and if anyone wants it i can give my key.

The Sun at Night
Hero of the Kingdom
I've got both of those, but easily worth the dollar right there. So it's a safer gamble than the coming Groupees one.

EDIT: Correction, would have sworn I had Hero of the Kingdom, but it's not in my spreadsheet. So bought. And I like the Desura key you get as well.
Post edited October 01, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Cyraxpt: Well, i'll bite then, to be honest the video didn't do anything for me so i'll take your word for it. Hero of the Kingdom is actually really neat to play from time to time and if anyone wants it i can give my key.
It isn't the best game I've ever played, but you can tell the team was passionate about this game. The story and dialogue are interesting, and it's kind of like a Metroidvania-lite of sorts. I hope you enjoy it as much I did! :-)