It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Indie Royale: The Mystery Bundle http://www.indieroyale.com/?royale=182
Other info from Indie Royale email:

All the games except one in this bundle are on Steam. All are for Windows with four also on Mac and three on Linux. Five of the games have Steam Trading Cards.
IAmSinistar: I've got both of those, but easily worth the dollar right there. So it's a safer gamble than the coming Groupees one.
Isn't it up already?

https://groupees.com/tuesday8

jcosmocohen: It isn't the best game I've ever played, but you can tell the team was passionate about this game. The story and dialogue are interesting, and it's kind of like a Metroidvania-lite of sorts. I hope you enjoy it as much I did! :-)
Ohhhh, it sounds that you're starting to make up excuses and dodging responsibilities, i DO hope that i enjoy it, and if i do, i will not look for you, i will not pursue you. But if you don't, i will look for you, i will find you, and i will kill you... ... ... Ok, i won't kill you but i'll stare really hard at you.
IAmSinistar: I've got both of those, but easily worth the dollar right there. So it's a safer gamble than the coming Groupees one.
Cyraxpt: Isn't it up already?

https://groupees.com/tuesday8
Ah, it is. Last time I checked it had an hour left. My how the time flies. :)

Incidentally, I really like Bleed from this bundle.
jcosmocohen: It isn't the best game I've ever played, but you can tell the team was passionate about this game. The story and dialogue are interesting, and it's kind of like a Metroidvania-lite of sorts. I hope you enjoy it as much I did! :-)
Cyraxpt: Ohhhh, it sounds that you're starting to make up excuses and dodging responsibilities, i DO hope that i enjoy it, and if i do, i will not look for you, i will not pursue you. But if you don't, i will look for you, i will find you, and i will kill you... ... ... Ok, i won't kill you but i'll stare really hard at you.
AAAaaaaah! I don't like confrontations! ^_^

P.S. You'll love it. GUARANTEED.
Post edited October 01, 2014 by jcosmocohen
YES! I *knew* that Them: The Summoning would be part of the bundle! lol~ (I love being right, can you tell? XD ) It's a hidden object game that has gotten mixed reviews.
IAmSinistar: Incidentally, I really like Bleed from this bundle.
As in "I've played and I like it" or "it looks good and I'd like to buy it"?
IAmSinistar: Incidentally, I really like Bleed from this bundle.
madth3: As in "I've played and I like it" or "it looks good and I'd like to buy it"?
Played, completed, enjoyed. It's a one-day game and a mad platform shooter that harkens back to old console games. Cute storyline too. :)
2nd week BTA games have been added to the Humble Mobile Bundle 8. They are:

Mikey Hooks
EPOCH
Zombie Gunship
Post edited October 01, 2014 by Grargar
So this mystery bundle, out of your previous experience with indie royal, when will the mystery resolve?
Most likely tomorrow, a week before the end, last day, last moment of bundle (and nobody will now what he got until its to late)?

edit: I tried the "is this a gift?" and it showed me I can send the email with the gift on a date of my choice - pretty cool feature :)

Also, I don't get the minimum of 2$ at the groupees bundle, there are only 5 games, so they are actually asking people to either buy the entire bundle (but one title) or pay more then the minimum.
Those that pre-ordered got the second (2$) tier included as well?
Post edited October 01, 2014 by BlackThorny
Grargar: 2nd week BTA games have been added to the Humble Mobile Bundle 8. They are:

Mikey Hooks
EPOCH
Zombie Gunship
The only game from the whole bundle I like the look of is Zombie Gunship - so it's still a pass for me.
Grargar: 2nd week BTA games have been added to the Humble Mobile Bundle 8.
Thanks for the update!

Is it just me, or did the navigation icons change on HB?
As Cyraxpt reported, the new Groupees bundle is live

Pick at least two games and pay $0.50 for each of

- Circuits (DRM-Free, Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Ascension to the throne (Steam / Win)
- Them - The Summoning (Steam / Win)
- Bleed (DRM-Free, Steam / Win, Mac) [IAmSinistar aproved]
- Journey of the King (Alpha) (DRM-Free, Steam Greenlight / Win)

Paying $2 or more

- True Rivals - The Revenant (Album)
- The Secret Adventures of Houdini (Comic:PDF)

Bonus:
- The Tomorrow War
Hardly a surprise but humble published a new book bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/books
do we post the details here or in the book bundle thread?
BlackThorny: Hardly a surprise but humble published a new book bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/books
do we post the details here or in the book bundle thread?
Well, since they are not games, we post them here. Don't worry though, as madth3 has them covered.
IAmSinistar: Thanks for the update!

Is it just me, or did the navigation icons change on HB?
They have become different alright. More flat I would say.
Post edited October 01, 2014 by Grargar
IAmSinistar: Is it just me, or did the navigation icons change on HB?
Grargar: They have become different alright. More flat I would say.
The lines of them seem thinner, too.