It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getcomposted: Scroll to the bottom of the screen to see the GA. Be warned, they ask you to either enter using Facebook or your email address.
At the moment, there are 37,813 entries, which means you have a 1/756 chance of winning a copy. :)
actually each person can get up to six entries. in these kind of raffle copter giveaways, they frequently go to the maxmimum (nevermind any additional entries due to duplication / possible alts). the current odds of winning as a result are closer to 134-1
Desura has some discounted games in its Cheapend

Among others:
- Cave Express (Win, Linux) -100% = Free
- Bacteria-X: Adventure (Win) -100% = Free
- Castle Dracula (Win, Mac) -75% / $1.25
- The Fall of Gods (Win) -67% / $1.32

But the most surprising discount has to be
- Boxes With Guns (Win) -25% of a prize of Free = Free
(and available at Groupees for free for anyone who has bought a bundle in the past 12 months)
madth3: Among others:
- Cave Express (Win, Linux) -100% = Free
Good one! I remember there was a game like this back in 1993 named Ugh!
Not sure if someone mentioned it but Elven Legacy is 80% off: http://store.steampowered.com/app/25850/
That's about 3 euros for the collection. Since I loved Fantasy Wars, I think I'll get it, but I have to wonder why 1C doesn't publishes on GOG anymore...
Getcomposted: Scroll to the bottom of the screen to see the GA. Be warned, they ask you to either enter using Facebook or your email address.
At the moment, there are 37,813 entries, which means you have a 1/756 chance of winning a copy. :)
Sachys: actually each person can get up to six entries. in these kind of raffle copter giveaways, they frequently go to the maxmimum (nevermind any additional entries due to duplication / possible alts). the current odds of winning as a result are closer to 134-1
Whatever the odds may be, I had to enter -- Kraven Manor looks awesome! I don't use Twitter or Facebook, but I do have a "Fakebook" account to enter these contests with :D
If anyone's interested, today's offering on Game Giveaway of the Day is Autumn’s Treasures: The Jade Coin.

Tips posted here apply to today's offering.

Almost 21 hrs left to get it.

EDIT: fixed link to tips - thanks madth3!
Post edited September 28, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: If anyone's interested, today's offering on Game Giveaway of the Day is Autumn’s Treasures: The Jade Coin.

Tips posted here apply to today's offering.

Almost 21 hrs left to get it.
Although it was a few years ago, I've played this one. It's not a fantastic hidden object game, but I did enjoy it!

EDIT: It was four years ago, and I found a comment I'd made about it back then:
The silhouettes may tell you nothing about what you're looking for sometimes, BUT, if you hover your mouse over the silhouette, you will see what each piece you're looking for looks like!

I don't generally enjoy FROGs, but with the ability to see exactly what you're looking for (without it being thrown in your face, in case you like the extra challenge), plus good art and challenging game play
Post edited September 28, 2014 by genkicolleen
Sachys: from what I've read in the comments its possibly free to those with groupees accounts already, but donations are requested.
madth3: It says so in the video

Any user account who purchased or received a bundle in the past 12 months gets it FREE
or pay what you want ($1 minimum)
madth3: Mentioned in the video:
- Borealis
- SanctuaryRPG
- Boxes With Guns
- 3 albums
- Orbman soundtrack
- Luna soundtrack
- Comics
- and more
So apparently Gifting a bundle doesn't count for this one, As all the bundles I purchased were gift copies, I don't see this in my account... I wonder if I should contact their support.
BlackThorny: So apparently Gifting a bundle doesn't count for this one, As all the bundles I purchased were gift copies, I don't see this in my account... I wonder if I should contact their support.
probably - supposed to be for gift buyers too I believe... unless you bought without an account!
Having a steam account connected (sign in through steam) applies? I have a profile though, with 5 gifts present, so I think it should count.
Knytt Underground is on IndieGameStand
(Win, Mac, Linux)

PWYW (DRM-Free)
$1 (Desura and Steam leys)
BTA ($1.39) to get the soundtrack.

It's been on quite a few bundles I think. Maybe the soundtrack is new?

Edit: I see PaterAlf posted already about it in the IGS thread.
Post edited September 28, 2014 by madth3
HypersomniacLive: If anyone's interested, today's offering on Game Giveaway of the Day is Autumn’s Treasures: The Jade Coin.
Thanks! And where do all these HOGs get their artists? Pretty nice visuals in this one, and really, that's one area the genre seems to be strong in. Perhaps because visuals are so integral to the nature of the games.
IAmSinistar: Thanks! And where do all these HOGs get their artists? Pretty nice visuals in this one, and really, that's one area the genre seems to be strong in. Perhaps because visuals are so integral to the nature of the games.
They use some kind of timed installer. You have to install the game before the giveaway ends, otherwise it won't work anymore. Hence no archiving of the game.
IAmSinistar: Thanks! And where do all these HOGs get their artists? Pretty nice visuals in this one, and really, that's one area the genre seems to be strong in. Perhaps because visuals are so integral to the nature of the games.
DeMignon: They use some kind of timed installer. You have to install the game before the giveaway ends, otherwise it won't work anymore. Hence no archiving of the game.
HL included a link to a post for a workaround. Basically as long as you unpack the game today, you can keep a ZIP of the directory afterwards. These games generally don't seem to need any path or registry info to work after that point.

Meanwhile, another sale at Desura, with a lot of the usual suspects. However, there's an especially good deal on BoxesWithGuns. It's 25% off of $0.00, bringing it down to $0.00. Awesome!

Also of note are and [url=http://www.desura.com/games/bacteria-x-adventure]Bacteria-X: Adventure, which are not normally free but are free in the sale. Both of them, and the above title, can be added to your collection by clicking the price on the front page.
Post edited September 29, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Not a deal, but can it be true?

"After 2 and a half years Enola is now finished."

Guess I'll have to find another perpetual alpha to rag on. Perhaps Arcane Worlds.