It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: I called it. ;)
Sachys: its says exquisite - not a crapeat!
You're thinking of a "craphat". The most awesome of which was wielded with deadly efficiency by Monkey Abe Lincoln.

I called the hat DLC here. A feat of prognostication on par with predicting that the name of any given day will end in Y.
IAmSinistar: "craphat"
no, thats a form of necktie!
IAmSinistar: "craphat"
Sachys: no, thats a form of necktie!
As long as it's not the Colombian variety.
Sachys: no, thats a form of necktie!
IAmSinistar: As long as it's not the Colombian variety.
O____O ...I think thats up to you!
blarth: World War 2: Time of Wrath, AI War: Fleet Command, AI War: Light of the Spire, AI War: Children of Neinzul, and AI War: The Zenith Remnant all come with links to an EXE installer and an "unlock key".
World War II: Panzer Claws and World War III: Black Gold come with a link to an EXE installer and a key marked "FULL".
Just installed both World War games and they asked for a serial. Then I, disconnected from the Internet and used the serials mentioned in the "FULL" field and the games ran normally. As for AI War and Time of Wrath, I suspect that the keys are also offline serials.
Post edited September 26, 2014 by Grargar
blarth: World War 2: Time of Wrath, AI War: Fleet Command, AI War: Light of the Spire, AI War: Children of Neinzul, and AI War: The Zenith Remnant all come with links to an EXE installer and an "unlock key".
World War II: Panzer Claws and World War III: Black Gold come with a link to an EXE installer and a key marked "FULL".
Grargar: Just installed both World War games and they asked for a serial. Then I, disconnected from the Internet and used the serials mentioned in the "FULL" field and the games ran normally. As for AI War and Time of Wrath, I suspect that the keys are also offline serials.
Thanks for the update. That's a pleasant discovery (at least compared to learning about Topware's superb DRM...)
It's up:

https://groupees.com/giveback

And it includes one of the Desura Freedom Friday games. Awesome.
IAmSinistar: It's up:

False alarm. Seems to have gone up prematurely. Will be live in one day.

sarcasm ? ^_^
Grargar: False alarm. Seems to have gone up prematurely. Will be live in one day.
Hurm, hopefully with different offerings. If I recall it was Borealis, Sanctuary RPG (with soundtrack), BoxesWithGuns (the one free on Desura), possibly another game, a couple albums, and the first volume of a horror comic. All for $1.

DyNaer: sarcasm ? ^_^
Moi? :)
Post edited September 26, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Grargar: False alarm. Seems to have gone up prematurely. Will be live in one day.
IAmSinistar: Hurm, hopefully with different offerings. If I recall it was Borealis, Sanctuary RPG (with soundtrack), BoxesWithGuns (the one free on Desura), possibly another game, a couple albums, and the first volume of a horror comic. All for $1.

DyNaer: sarcasm ? ^_^
IAmSinistar: Moi? :)
from what I've read in the comments its possibly free to those with groupees accounts already, but donations are requested (unconfirmed). so free crap is free crap. sad they've put a good cause on it if thats the case of crap though.
IAmSinistar: Hurm, hopefully with different offerings. If I recall it was Borealis, Sanctuary RPG (with soundtrack), BoxesWithGuns (the one free on Desura), possibly another game, a couple albums, and the first volume of a horror comic. All for $1.

Moi? :)
Toi, toi! ;-P
Sachys: from what I've read in the comments its possibly free to those with groupees accounts already, but donations are requested (unconfirmed). so free crap is free crap. sad they've put a good cause on it if thats the case of crap though.
agreed , a crap free or not remains a crap :D

But does it come with a Desura key? ;-P
Sachys: from what I've read in the comments its possibly free to those with groupees accounts already, but donations are requested (unconfirmed). so free crap is free crap. sad they've put a good cause on it if thats the case of crap though.
DyNaer: agreed , a crap free or not remains a crap :D
crapper crap when its for a worthy cause and thusly making that look crap too.