It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is gold rush comparable to Oregon trail?
high rated
FFHM7-P4X9K-6B695

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky
Does anyone know if you get steam keys for all four games in this pack (as in, if the whole pack can be redeemed on steam)?

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DOW2MC/warhammer-40000-dawn-of-war-ii-master-collection
Post edited September 22, 2014 by redmetalgears
olgar: FFHM7-P4X9K-6B695

Thanks but someone already took it and did not mention it.
Post edited September 22, 2014 by sebarnolds
Bejeweled 3 is "on the house" on Origin.
Grargar: $6
1954 Alcatraz (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac*)
1849 (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)
Hmm. I guess I'm only really interested in the $6 tier, but frankly with the backlog I've got I'm not sure it makes sense to get it. I usually spring for bundles when they're a couple of bucks, on the grounds that Why Not, but anything over that makes me mull.
LinustheBold: Hmm. I guess I'm only really interested in the $6 tier, but frankly with the backlog I've got I'm not sure it makes sense to get it. I usually spring for bundles when they're a couple of bucks, on the grounds that Why Not, but anything over that makes me mull.
I bought an extra copy to gift/trade back when 1849 was at IndieGameStand. I *think* the code still works if you'd like to try it!

EDIT: It worked, yay~! :D
Post edited September 22, 2014 by genkicolleen
Leroux: Ah, I see. I just took a look at the name. They should call it Dungeon Defenders Collection then or something like that.

EDIT: Hm, just noticed the picture say "includes tons of DLC" ... I guess I just clicked on your link without even scrolling down to read the text below the trailer, sorry. XD
IAmSinistar: S'okay, I wasn't trying to sound like I was pointing out the obvious (though I realise now it could have come across that way). I was just listing what the posting said, in case all the DLC is on top of what previous bundles offered. Still not clear if DRM-free buyers get the DLC as well. If not, then it's less of a bargain to me.

Grargar: Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)
IAmSinistar: That looks cool to me. I like the period setting as well. Could be worth a grab on its own, since nothing else in the lower tier is DRM-free.
All the DLC came with previous bundles.
genkicolleen: I bought an extra copy to gift/trade back when 1849 was at IndieGameStand. I *think* the code still works if you'd like to try it!
Well sure - thankya! I'd love to give it a shot, and thanks for your kindness whether it works or not.

Edit: And genkicolleen is super-generous once again, and resolves my mulling by unexpectedly gifting me a copy of 1849. Well, it might not be unexpected for her, I guess, but it was surely unexpected by me. Thanks!
Post edited September 22, 2014 by LinustheBold
olgar: FFHM7-P4X9K-6B695

sebarnolds: Thanks but someone already took it and did not mention it.
We had a stalker stalker in the house!
Tarnicus: All the DLC came with previous bundles.
So it's not all that great a deal then, considering one could have gotten the same before, possibly even cheaper. Overall it's still a good price I suppose, but not that interested in it now that I know it's not at its best in single-player.
IAmSinistar: I know it's not at its best in single-player.
I hear that be our own Stooner! O___o7
Sachys: I hear that be our own Stooner! O___o7
The resident master of solo spin-the-bottle. Though mostly so that no one else will drink from it.
Sachys: I hear that be our own Stooner! O___o7
IAmSinistar: The resident master of solo spin-the-bottle. Though mostly so that no one else will drink from it.
i dont think he uses a bottle for that! ...
Hmm, a little sorry I didn't pick up a gifty copy of Eldritch when it was on sale. Just played the first world of it, and it's better than it looks. The graphics may be cartoony and almost silly for a Mythos game, but the gameplay is quite good. Procedural multi-floor dungeons that are just small enough to be manageable but also large enough to reward exploring. And there is some real tension, especially when an indestructible Shoggoth is loose.

The second world seems a lot harder, but more application of stealth should help. And there are some clever enemies in there, including an accursed statue which offers a menace familiar to Doctor Who fans.

There is permadeath, except that any worlds you unlock stay unlocked. And you can also squirrel away money for your next play, for shopping your equipment back up to snuff. Oh, and areas of the dungeon are destructible when you find dynamite, so that adds further strategy, on top of sneaking and using elder powers you gain at shrines.