It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Paradox deals continue at GreenmanGaming with a general 75% on Cities in Motion (1, 2 and DLC). All for Steam.
Post edited September 22, 2014 by madth3
Grargar: GamersGate deals.

Binary Domain Daily -75%. Steam-only.
I just reinstalled Binary Domain last night and was giving it a go. It's actually a really fun game. At least I think it's fun. :-)
Grargar: GamersGate deals.

Binary Domain Daily -75%. Steam-only.
jcosmocohen: I just reinstalled Binary Domain last night and was giving it a go. It's actually a really fun game. At least I think it's fun. :-)
I liked it a lot too! Too bad they won't be looking to make a sequel, since it wasn't that much of a financial success...
Humble Store End of Summer Sale Encore for 2 more days.

Free Tropico 3 Steam key, valid till 6 October.
Post edited September 22, 2014 by Grargar
PAC-MAN Championship Edition is currently 66% off ($3.39).

I only mention this because it's also available to download and play for free until next Monday.
Grargar: Humble Store End of Summer Sale Encore for 2 more days.
Nice, The Bridge is down to 0.99 again!

Are just the items on the first page of the list on sale? When I click the next page it turns into an alphabetical list instead of discounts. Glad I grabbed Eldritch and Glare if so.
IAmSinistar: Nice, The Bridge is down to 0.99 again!

Are just the items on the first page of the list on sale? When I click the next page it turns into an alphabetical list instead of discounts. Glad I grabbed Eldritch and Glare if so.
The first three pages, sorted by discount, are the games available in the Encore sale and, yes, Eldritch and Glare are no longer present. It does seem to sort correctly for me (See image below for the second page).

Edit: Oh, I see, you used the DRM-Free filter; that would make sense. :P
Attachments:
page.jpg (169 Kb)
Post edited September 22, 2014 by Grargar
Contraption Maker is, like, $1 something for a week on Steam, and you get another copy in your inventory for buying it.
Grargar: The first three pages, sorted by discount, are the games available in the Encore sale and, yes, Eldritch and Glare are no longer present.
Was just coming back to clarify, I also have the Discount and DRM-free selections active. That's what gives me the one-page-only of sale items. Thanks for the confirmation. And I looked up those titles as well and saw they weren't discounted any more.
Steam keys for East India Co. Gold, Enclave and Knights and Merchants for registering here http://www.dlh.net/en
Just register, sign in and click the profile/keys button at the top :D
Post edited September 22, 2014 by friendofcabbage
Tropico 3 Free (STEAM) on HUMBLE: https://www.humblebundle.com/store
Post edited September 22, 2014 by Sachys
Looking at that Bundlestars bundle i kind of feel that Clear Sky is the Fire and Sword (M&B) of the Stalker series... Anyway, Marauder is again on sale (Steam), has anyone played it? The story/acting looks garbage but the gameplay looks neat, any recommendations?
Is Dungeon Defenders any good? That's a hell of a discount if so.
Cyraxpt: Looking at that Bundlestars bundle i kind of feel that Clear Sky is the Fire and Sword (M&B) of the Stalker series... Anyway, Marauder is again on sale (Steam), has anyone played it? The story/acting looks garbage but the gameplay looks neat, any recommendations?
Thread on it: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/marauder/page1

also some of the reviews on steam are quite in depth
Post edited September 22, 2014 by Sachys
Cyraxpt: Looking at that Bundlestars bundle i kind of feel that Clear Sky is the Fire and Sword (M&B) of the Stalker series... Anyway, Marauder is again on sale (Steam), has anyone played it? The story/acting looks garbage but the gameplay looks neat, any recommendations?
Sachys: Thread on it: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/marauder/page1

also some of the reviews are quite in depth
Oh nice, didn't know there was a discussion about that game here, thanks.

Edit: Lol, i should have checked the link first, there's not much discussion going on there! Well, i'm going to bit the bullet and buy the game, its card money anyway...
Post edited September 22, 2014 by Cyraxpt