It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: from what I've read in the comments its possibly free to those with groupees accounts already, but donations are requested.
It says so in the video

Any user account who purchased or received a bundle in the past 12 months gets it FREE
or pay what you want ($1 minimum)
Mentioned in the video:
- Borealis
- SanctuaryRPG
- Boxes With Guns
- 3 albums
- Orbman soundtrack
- Luna soundtrack
- Comics
- and more
Post edited September 26, 2014 by madth3
Sachys: from what I've read in the comments its possibly free to those with groupees accounts already, but donations are requested.
madth3: It says so in the video
VIDEO?!?!
Sachys: VIDEO?!?!
:-)
Attachments:
Post edited September 26, 2014 by madth3
Sachys: VIDEO?!?!
madth3: :-)
hmmm... either the page has been borked for me all this time, or you live in another dimension!

Edit: now its there - wasnt before though! I blame your pan-dimensional overlords! O____O
Post edited September 26, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: hmmm... either the page has been borked for me all this time, or you live in another dimension!
Maybe your adblock filters are a notch more restrictive than mine?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPTOvg-LaIU
Oops, nm
Post edited September 26, 2014 by genkicolleen
Sachys: Edit: now its there - wasnt before though! I blame your pan-dimensional overlords! O____O
I'd steal from Neal Stephenson and say that I switched to a different narrative for a minute.
Some discrete but nice discounts on Kalypso games in the Humble Store:
(For another 65 hours aprox, all for Steam)

- Anna - Extended Edition -85% / $1.49
- Blood Knights -85% / $2.24
- Rise of Venice -85% / $3.74
- DARK -85% / $5.99
Post edited September 27, 2014 by madth3
dyscode: whatever it is you are ingesting - you should stop! ;)

PS: and yes, Japan is inherently perverted.
PincushionMan: Long Live the Queen is like a virtual novel game where you play a princess that will likely die (sometimes by her own hand) before she ascends the throne. Or as RPS puts it, a Sansa Stark simulator.

edit: There are some stats involved. I finished the game on my second playthrough, but only via dumb luck. I had a good time, but it was a little short, between 5 to 10 hours. I may go back and collect all of the deaths, but for now I'm done with it.

Speaking of perverted, do they still sell woman's undergarments in the vending machines in Roppongi 六本木 ? I think we found one next to a hot coffee can machine near a Hard Rock Cafe. Been a while, though, so my memory could be wrong.
I know a friend who went to live in Tokyo, he said it's banned now, and has been for several years.
Unless it has come back by now, again. :)

and why I asked about this pervert-thingie, because I know Japanese games, and I know my wife. 'nuff said.
Post edited September 27, 2014 by superstande
<span class="bold">Shattered Planet</span> is 35% off at IGS. Also on sale at HB, but at a lesser discount. I'm enjoying it so far, more discussion here.
IAmSinistar: <span class="bold">Shattered Planet</span> is 35% off at IGS. Also on sale at HB, but at a lesser discount. I'm enjoying it so far, more discussion here.
Looks interesting. Is it a full version or still in development?!
IAmSinistar: <span class="bold">Shattered Planet</span> is 35% off at IGS
Also at IndieGameStand: Luna Shattered Hearts Ep 1 is 60% off. In case you did not get the bundle where it was included.
Brief reminder that five bundles at BundleStars will expire in two days. Some have been running for a while so some folks might have forgotten or might have not catched them:

- The Trainz Bundle : $3.99 for Trainz Simulator 12 and DLC
- The Hacker Bundle : $2.99 for 3 Hacker Evolution games and DLC
- Reboot 5.0 Bundle : $2.99 for 6 games
- Hearts of Iron III Complete Bundle : $4.99 for the game and DLC
- F.E.A.R. Bundle : $7.99 for the franchise
Titanfall is 50% off on GG.UK £22.20

Also Afterfall Episode 1 is 25% off, on Steam €5.25.
While this is not so much AND it`s now EA owned AND it`s early access AND it's episodic, the Devs will give anyone contributing feedback, while in early access, Episode 2 and 3 (out of 9) for free.

I liked Afterfall a lot and also wished this project to succeed. But at what 'price', everyone has to decide for themselves.
(I am kinda ambigious here, obviusoly)
Post edited September 27, 2014 by dyscode