It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That's it. Thanks!
PraetorianWolfie: The commandos' collection looks interesting, but with my backlog I probaly won't get around to play it, ever.
And it has DEADLY PREMONITION with the SOUNDTRACK .
But, I already have Deadly Premonition in two platform (yes, including PC). For what is worth, it is a great game, but the PC version is reportedly crashy for a few people - personally I haven't experienced a crash, with or without Durante's patch.
Deadly Premonition soundtrack - 6th entry in the D-list. :-)
Grargar: Humble Store flash sales

Party of Sin (Steam) -91%/€0.79 for 12 more hours

Metro: Last Light Complete Edition (Steam) -75%/€4.99 for 8 more hours.
Getcomposted: Today's Steam flash sales - boring, boring, boring. And if I say "boring" one more time, I may actually fall asleep.

Boring.
*snore*
*snuffle*
*mmmurpffff*
Party of sin is that bad? It seems like a mediocre trine clone to me.
Sachys: No doubt that after being burned with their last pre-order of crap and therefore not pre-ordering either of these, there will actually be stuff I want this time around! Heheheh.

That greenlight bundle though - what a load of utter shit they put together. I'm sure the pre-order was a case of "well nobody will buy this without speculative interest and mystery... OOH!.. MYSTERY! ~0~ "
jcosmocohen: I bet you're right, on both accounts. Still, it'll never be worth it to me to preorder again. I thought the Games from the Greenlight bundle looked neat, but then I tried them. Hrngh!
Did you try luna? I'm thinking of choosing it as the only title (now that you can choose 1) as it seemed cool. It isn't?
Post edited September 18, 2014 by BlackThorny
Getcomposted: Today's Steam flash sales - boring, boring, boring. And if I say "boring" one more time, I may actually fall asleep.

Boring.
*snore*
*snuffle*
*mmmurpffff*
BlackThorny: Party of sin is that bad? It seems like a mediocre trine clone to me.
jcosmocohen: I bet you're right, on both accounts. Still, it'll never be worth it to me to preorder again. I thought the Games from the Greenlight bundle looked neat, but then I tried them. Hrngh!
BlackThorny: Did you try luna? I'm thinking of choosing it as the only title (now that you can choose 1) as it seemed cool. It isn't?
My personal take was it was utter garbage. From the trailer it looks neat, but as soon as you start the game you encounter a giant snail-like enemy that you can only damage when it's facing you. So I hacked and hacked at it, and it wouldn't die...so I tried jumping over it and got stuck on top of the snail because the overhanging cave ceiling was low. So I finally got unstuck and tried killing it again, which I was finally able to do. And then you go up one ramp and there's another snail-like thing under a low-hanging cave ceiling. That's as far as I got, honestly, because of that and the controls, particularly the jumping was terrible. My guy just kinda floated or something...

This is just my experience, and I admit that perhaps I didn't give it enough of a shot, but those opening moments were so terrible that I figured it probably didn't much better after that. Also, it's extremely amateurish, to the point where I've personally been able to make something very similar in GameMaker in not much time (except the art, which isn't that terrible).
high rated
Groupees

Ion Robots Bundle

$0.50 per game, minimun of two games
- Ionball 2: Ionstorm (Steam / Win)
- Egg Returns Home (DRM-Free / Win)
- Face Noir (Steam, Desura / Win)
- Not The Robots (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Bad Hotel (DRM-Free, Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)

Bonus:
- Xternals - Fistful of Infinity (album)
- Power-Up (Steam / Win)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Steampunk 3

$2 or more for:
- Windforge (DRM-Free, Steam / Win)
- Dukes and Dirigibles (DRM-Free / Win)
- Bret Airborne (DRM-Free, Desura / Win, Mac)
- Admiral Nemo (DRM-Free, Desura / Win)
- City of Steam: Arkadia (Steam / Win)
- Professor Elemental - The Indifference Engine (album + video)
- Automaton - Look to the Skies (album)
- Tonia Brown - Railroad! Omnibus (ebook)
- Victor Sierra - Yesterday's Tomorrow (album)
- The Azimuth (comic)
- The Rose West - When the Road Darkens (album)
- Vernian Process - Rarities, Remixes and More (album)
- Endangered Weapon B (comic)
Post edited September 18, 2014 by madth3
Only Face Noir appeals to me in this one, and I already have it. The upcoming graphic novel looks cool, though.

madth3: Steampunk 3
That's not bad for the price. Reminds me of the old Build A Doujin bundles they had, where you'd get a mad haul of goodies.
IAmSinistar: Ion Robots Bundle

Only Face Noir appeals to me in this one, and I already have it. The upcoming graphic novel looks cool, though.
I was precisely thinking of Face Noir and Ionball 2. Not The Robots doesn't look bad but I already have it.

Steampunk 3 is a skip for me.

All in all I'm glad I did not reserve. I'd rather pay $1 for the Ion Robots Bundle with the certainty of what I'm going to get.

Boring.
*snore*
*snuffle*
*mmmurpffff*
BlackThorny: Party of sin is that bad? It seems like a mediocre trine clone to me.
BlackThorny: Did you try luna? I'm thinking of choosing it as the only title (now that you can choose 1) as it seemed cool. It isn't?
Party of Sin isn't that bad, even better if you've got friends to play with. It's like Trine but with more emphasis on the powers/abilities and less focus on puzzles. I'd say it was worth the sale price, but I figure most people have it by now.
Post edited September 18, 2014 by spoderman
It's mentioned in another thread but there's a PREORDER for Final Fantasy XIII. Available in a couple weeks on 10/9. Linking Humble, it's on Steam too of course, and it's available for the shockingly decent price of $14.39. I almost think it is a price error given Square's tendency to overcharge with anything related to their Japanese division. Hopefully this one is a proper port.

FFXIII certainly has its issues but as a whole game graphical showcase alone it is still probably unmatched (both XIII-2 and XIII-3 cut back on some graphical assets a bit).

P.S. I regret spending $3 on those last 3 Groupees pre-orders. I've learned my lesson now.
Grargar: Finally, it seems that the DS version of Final Fantasy IV has been released on Steam and other key sellers.
It's actually the android version... ran in an android emulator. Still alright, just prepare for what the actual product is (and it is overpriced).

EDIT: And the price wars are on for FFXIII. It's cheaper at gamefly if you use the promo code SEP15OFF (23.5% off combined). Expect GMG and others to eventually throw their hat into that ring. Steam price wars are glorious :).
Post edited September 18, 2014 by MetalPlateMage

Did you try luna? I'm thinking of choosing it as the only title (now that you can choose 1) as it seemed cool. It isn't?
spoderman: Party of Sin isn't that bad, even better if you've got friends to play with. It's like Trine but with more emphasis on the powers/abilities and less focus on puzzles. I'd say it was worth the sale price, but I figure most people have it by now.
Then I'll wait until we see it in gog galaxy, as I don't have anyone to play it with atm...
spoderman: Party of Sin isn't that bad, even better if you've got friends to play with. It's like Trine but with more emphasis on the powers/abilities and less focus on puzzles. I'd say it was worth the sale price, but I figure most people have it by now.
BlackThorny: Then I'll wait until we see it in gog galaxy, as I don't have anyone to play it with atm...
Well, it's local MP only (no LAN or online play), and the dev has no plans to change that so I don't think GOG Galaxy would make any difference. It has an ok singleplayer campaign though, although not having netplay originally got me to hold off on playing it.
madth3: Groupees

Steampunk 3

$2 or more for:
- Windforge (DRM-Free, Steam / Win)
[...]
One of my professors worked on this game, and I rather liked him...so I guess I don't really feel bad about pre-ordering this bundle. =P
Post edited September 18, 2014 by expopower
hmm, local mp is a bit harder to achieve atm... a shame there are no plans to include net mp.

On a different note altogether, I got an email notice about this http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-GOTHIC/gothic-complete-pack-and-arcania-gold-edition-bundle and it looks rather strange, as ArcaniA Fall of Setarrif is supposedly included in the bundle but is not discounted otherwise, thus costing exactly 0.04$ within the bundle... which seems rather strange* imo.

* Though [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=gothiccompletepackarcaniagoldedition]IsThereAnyDeal[/url] shows it as the "regular" sale price and mentions a bigger discount around 2 years ago.
madth3: $1 or more for 10 Desura games that are on Steam Greenlight.

- Into The Gloom
- Catmouth Island
- Sam Glyph: Private Eye!
- Mind Dead
- Undead Legions
- BANZAI PECAN Last Hope for the Young Century
- Bomb the Monsters!
- Social Justice Warriors
- Astroloco
- Worst Contact
- Three Fourths Home
Into the Gloom is worth the price of the bundle alone, I paid £2 for it and don't regert it.
And then there is also Astroloco - Worst Contact!!!
madth3: I was precisely thinking of Face Noir and Ionball 2. Not The Robots doesn't look bad but I already have it.
I'd pick up Ionball 2 if they had it DRM-free. I use to be a fiend for Arkanoid 2 back in the day. Probably would have paired it with Bad Hotel.

How is Not The Robots? I think I might have that myself, but haven't tried it if so.