It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

superstande: so is that without an emulator, or how do you run them? sorry maybe it reads somewhere, lazy lazy hi-hi
It uses an emulator. It has full options for tweaking, as far as I can tell, but it's been a long time since I've really played with emulators. If all games are installed to the same main directory (which can be changed), they all come up within one launcher.
VampiroAlhazred: Knights and Merchants HD (Steam Key) is FREE on DLH.net.

"DLH.Net is proud to announce that all registered DLH.Net visitors can now get a Steam key for Knights And Merchants for free. This is our 3rd Steam key giveaway (after Enclave and East India Company (unannounced) - you can still unlock the Steam keys for those - if you so far haven't done that already) and this time it's for a brillant strategic simulation, which has lost nothing about it's fascination. And more: We are giving away the new HD version of the game. All registered DLH.Net users can login to their DLH.Net profile and unlock the key by simply clicking on one button, that's all!"

http://www.dlh.net/en/register
Oh yeah! I got my free key. Annoyingly though, I keep getting redirected to the German version of pages, despite setting my language to English...
Resident Evil 6 Wallpaper reduced from $49.99 to FREE! (see attached screenshot) Download here.
Attachments:
Tarnicus: Resident Evil 6 Wallpaper reduced from $49.99 to FREE! (see attached screenshot) Download here.
System Requirements
Hard Drive: 500MB Free Space

O_O
Tarnicus: Resident Evil 6 Wallpaper reduced from $49.99 to FREE! (see attached screenshot) Download here.
ErekoseDM: System Requirements

O_O
That's a big wallpaper.
I see that glitch a lot, it's great.
Capcom Publisher Weekend sale over at Steam: 50 - 80% off with some decent bundles.
"Remember Me 80% off"
I just bought it when it was 70-75% off a few weeks ago *sigh*, but Devil May Cry 4 has been on my list of games to get (so bought)...and I guess Vergil's Downfall (eh, might try to see if this is better than the base game).

"Resident Evil 6 Wallpaper reduced from $49.99 to FREE!"
I thought this was a free extra that came with the game (don't really know, I only played like two games from the series). Otherwise that's a funny glitch (or at least I hope it was a glitch).

Capcom Publisher Weekend sale over at Steam: 50 - 80% off with some decent bundles.
RayRay13000: "Remember Me 80% off"
I just bought it when it was 70-75% off a few weeks ago *sigh*, but Devil May Cry 4 has been on my list of games to get (so bought)...and I guess Vergil's Downfall (eh, might try to see if this is better than the base game).
Yeah. I just got Castlevania LoS 2 last month for ~20USD, which was a historical low then by a fair margin sans a brief Amazon promotion (it just came out this year!), now you can get from GamersGate for 13USD or so ATM. Not that I regret the purchase or anything, just that there's so much competition between resellers/vendors that they are at each other's throats squeezing tightly. Which a great thing, something I wish GOG had.
GamersGate Daily Deal: Supreme Commander -80%

Supreme Commander: €2
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance: €1.99
Supreme Commander Gold Edition: €3

All Steam.
ErekoseDM: System Requirements

O_O
Gonchi: That's a big wallpaper.
and it says it requires the base game. Tried to d/l it but did not work.
madth3: Square Enix titles have 75% discount at GreenmanGaming

Use E93D4T-5XG1JG-CYU67Q to make the 75% an 80% discount.
Just wanted to let you know that voucher code isn't working on all the titles.
Picked up Tomb Raider Anniversary and Tomb Raider: Chronicles and couldn't activated the voucher for them (but had some GMG credit, so reduced the whole purchase to 2.43$).
Grargar: DotEmu Sega Weekend Sale -60%.
penumbren: Ooooh. Worthy of note: The Sega Genesis RPG Bundle, on sale for $9.99. (69.6% off, according to the website - it's normally $32.99.)

It includes Shining Force, Shining Force II, Landstalker, Sword Of Vermilion, Shining In The Darkness, Light Crusader, Fatal Labyrinth, Phantasy Star II, Phantasy Star III, Phantasy Star IV & Beyond Oasis - The Story of Thor.

Basically... every Sega game I've wanted to pick up for the PC for ages (minus Shining Force CD, which is hopefully somewhere in our storage unit). I'm not sure if I should thank you for the sale link or not. :)
Thanks for posting this! I've finally made a purchase on DotEmu. :)

"DLH.Net is proud to announce that all registered DLH.Net visitors can now get a Steam key for Knights And Merchants for free. This is our 3rd Steam key giveaway (after Enclave and East India Company (unannounced) - you can still unlock the Steam keys for those - if you so far haven't done that already) and this time it's for a brillant strategic simulation, which has lost nothing about it's fascination. And more: We are giving away the new HD version of the game. All registered DLH.Net users can login to their DLH.Net profile and unlock the key by simply clicking on one button, that's all!"

I've somehow never heard of this site before. I'm usually wary of registering for unfamiliar sites for free stuff, but there's a decent bit of content there, and I'm quite tempted with getting to finally have a look at Knights and Merchants. It's not like I don't already get a bunch of spam mail, so I'm not even sure what my reservations are. :)
Post edited September 13, 2014 by akhliber
akhliber: I've somehow never heard of this site before. I'm usually wary of registering for unfamiliar sites for free stuff, but there's a decent bit of content there, and I'm quite tempted with getting to finally have a look at Knights and Merchants. It's not like I don't already get a bunch of spam mail, so I'm not even sure what my reservations are. :)
First of all, where did you quote that from? EDIT: Nevermind, last page, don't know how it passed me...
Second, well, you can use one of those temporary emails just for the key and be done with it.
Third, GOD DAMN IT, i just bought that game 2 weeks ago... Oh well, at least it was 1€ with card money...
Post edited September 13, 2014 by Cyraxpt

Do you have to link your Steam account to get the keys? I can't seem to get a clear answer either way.
jcosmocohen: Do you have to link your Steam account to get the keys? I can't seem to get a clear answer either way.
Yes, you do. It's a gift link, not a Steam key.