It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: Weekend deals at Steam

Skyrim

-75% off the regular edition
-66% off the Legendary Edition
And 50% off for the DLCs. Damn Bethesda for not lowering the base price of the DLCs.
Impaler26: BEWARE! Many of those Capcom games like Dark Void Zero, Age of Booty etc. use SecuROM DRM!
So check each game carefully before buying!
The specific games that carry SecuROM are the following, according to this page:

1. Age of Booty
2. Dark Void
3. Dark Void Zero
4. Flock
Post edited September 11, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: And 50% off for the DLCs. Damn Bethesda for not lowering the base price of the DLCs.
Right. I missed those.
Wasn't it you that recommended not getting the base game but going for the Legendary Edition because the DLC never got good discounts? Confirmed.
madth3: Right. I missed those.
Wasn't it you that recommended not getting the base game but going for the Legendary Edition because the DLC never got good discounts? Confirmed.
Yes, but I just mentioned them DLCs for the poor souls who decided to get the vanilla version, just because it was seemingly cheap. :P
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Kalypso 2</span>

[...]

Everything is Steam-only and Windows-only. The only exception is Omerta, which also supports Mac.
How unexpected. :/
Grargar: And 50% off for the DLCs. Damn Bethesda for not lowering the base price of the DLCs.
Was about to mention that myself - unless anyone really isnt sure they'll enjoy the game, go with Legendary Edition.
Might have to snap it myself actually...
Another flash sale on Humble Store:

Valiant Hearts: The Great War (Uplay) -50%/€7.49 for 8 more hours.

Edit: Stupid mistake.
Post edited September 11, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: Another flash sale on Humble Store:

Valiant Hearts: The Great War (Origin) -50%/€7.49 for 8 more hours.
With a nice orange warning "This title uses 3rd party DRM (Ubisoft Uplay)" to warm your heart.
;-)
Sachys: Was about to mention that myself - unless anyone really isnt sure they'll enjoy the game, go with Legendary Edition.
Actually, I've enjoyed dragonborn more than Skyrim itself.

Kingdoms of Amalur is a pretty fun game. It is beautifully rendered, the combat is satisfying, the music is pretty and the storyline very in depth. Actually, that may be it's one weakness, it might be too in depth. I got tuckered out about 2/3 way through. Still, for $10 and 100+ hrs of game play, it's not a bad deal.
madth3: With a nice orange warning "This title uses 3rd party DRM (Ubisoft Uplay)" to warm your heart.
Uplay, because Iwon't. :)
Crewdroog: Actually, I've enjoyed dragonborn more than Skyrim itself.
Seems to be a pattern with Bethesda - enjoyed some of the DLC expansions for New Vegas far more than the core campaign / questline

madth3: With a nice orange warning "This title uses 3rd party DRM (Ubisoft Uplay)" to warm your heart.
;-)
You know, I accidentally bought a Uplay title from Humble several months ago before that orange warning label was added. Would you believe that they actually provided a refund on request? I don't care what people say. Those Humble guys are pretty good people...
Sachys: Was about to mention that myself - unless anyone really isnt sure they'll enjoy the game, go with Legendary Edition.

Kingdoms of Amalur is a pretty fun game. It is beautifully rendered, the combat is satisfying, the music is pretty and the storyline very in depth. Actually, that may be it's one weakness, it might be too in depth. I got tuckered out about 2/3 way through. Still, for $10 and 100+ hrs of game play, it's not a bad deal.
I got Amalur via Playstation Plus on my PS3. Agreed on all counts. It was a pretty good game, but it did go on for a little too long (and that was without any DLC).
Post edited September 11, 2014 by yyahoo

;-)
For some reason, my mind insisted that this damn icon belonged to Origin, even if knew that its icon looked like a hurricane.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Kalypso 2</span>

$1
Grand Ages: Rome - Gold Edition
Imperium Romanum - Gold Edition
Airline Tycoon 2
Disciples III: Gold Edition

BTA
Tank Operations: European Campaign
Patrician III
Patrician IV
Oy, those versions of Disciples III kind of tainted the whole thing for me (the good version of III is Reincarnation, but that's not Kalypso, that's Bitcomposer). Still, I forked over for the BTA. Kind of regretting it now... mediocre, and some older than expected, games all around. Oh well, charity and good way to kill a few hours.
;-)
yyahoo: You know, I accidentally bought a Uplay title from Humble several months ago before that orange warning label was added. Would you believe that they actually provided a refund on request? I don't care what people say. Those Humble guys are pretty good people...

yyahoo: I got Amalur via Playstation Plus on my PS3. Agreed on all counts. It was a pretty good game, but it did go on for a little too long (and that was without any DLC).
lol oh yeah, no dlc. main game is so long enough. :)
The first two Dead Island games are on sale with a 75% discount ($4,99 USD) on the Humble Bundle Store, both complete editions:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/deadislandgoty_storefront
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/deadislandriptide_completeedit_storefront