It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

benderz: UIG Giant Bundle - 80% (1.80€)

THIS BUNDLE CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS

Farming Giant Gold Edition (Steam)

Hotel Giant 1 Edition 2012 (DRM Free)

Hotel Giant 2 Edition 2012 (DRM Free)

Industry Giant 2 Gold Edition 2012 (DRM Free)

Traffic Giant Gold Edition 2012 (DRM Free)

Transport Giant Gold Edition 2012 (DRM Free)

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-UIG/uig-giant-bundle
That is a sweet price, and probably worth considering picking up if you're interested since they just recently releases Transport Giant on Steam. Eventually they may get replaced with Steam keys instead of the DRM-free editions.
benderz: UIG Giant Bundle - 80% (1.80€)

THIS BUNDLE CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS (...)

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-UIG/uig-giant-bundle
No curling in the pack, no buy! (though it is on promo too: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-CURLING12/curling-2012). Well remembered, if you have any interest in some of the DRM-free games, grab them before they turn to steam.

Point to note: anyone looking at Star Traders on Groupees BAGB 10 - it says DRM-FREE, but needs an activation code... and doesnt appear to come with one.
Sachys:
Point to note: anyone looking at Star Traders on Groupees BAGB 10 - it says DRM-FREE, but needs an activation code... and doesnt appear to come with one.
It doesn't say DRM-free for me.
Sachys:
realkman666: It doesn't say DRM-free for me.
Does on desura
realkman666: It doesn't say DRM-free for me.
Sachys: Does on desura
I see. It's "DRM-free" once you've activated it after each install. lol
realkman666: I see. It's "DRM-free" once you've activated it after each install. lol
yes its "drm free" once you've activated it after each install - AFTER installing it and launching it via the desura client!

yes, this truly belongs on steam greenshite!

Confirmed - Star Traders 4X is listed as DRM free on Desura, but requires an activation code only obtainable through the client.
Post edited September 10, 2014 by Sachys
LEGO: The Hobbit for Steam is 75% off / $7.49 at BundleStars
I had said it before and I will repeat it; Desura's "DRM-Free" filter is very misleading and classifies as DRM-Free all games that don't demand Steam. Case in point; NyxQuest. Desura says it is DRM-Free, but it actually uses Topware's DRM with limited activations.
Grargar: I had said it before and I will repeat it; Desura's "DRM-Free" filter is very misleading and classifies as DRM-Free all games that don't demand Steam. Case in point; NyxQuest. Desura says it is DRM-Free, but it actually uses Topware's DRM with limited activations.
Indeed! My only experience with it is this though. Dev has been informed though (and will be further informed of they dont allow the direct download access to a cd key as it breaks trade regulations here).
Castlevania: Lord of Shadow games (1,2 and DLC) have a 50% discount at Steam
[url=http://matrixgames.com/products/472/details/Germany.at.War:.Barbarossa.1941]Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941[/url] is at 10$ (50% off) on Matrix games this week. If you enjoyed Panzer General on Gog, you should be interested.
New GamersGate deals.

Titan Quest Daily -80%. The game's "Other DRM" is an offline serial.

Telltale Weekend -80%, except for The Walking Dead - Season Two, which is -25% and The Wolf Among Us, which is -50%. The DRM seems to vary wildly among the games (some SecuROM, some Steam, some "Other DRM" and one whole game DRM-Free).

Castlevania Weekend up to -66%. All games are Steam-only, but I have no idea about their exact price, since they are regionally locked in Europe.

Titanfall Weekend up to -60%. An Origin-only game, that is similarly regionally locked in Europe.

Tommo Release Week -40%. 7th Legion, Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender, Sid Meier's Colonization, Sid Meier's Covert Action, Sid Meier's Pirates! Gold Plus and Sword of the Samurai, all games available on GOG, are now available DRM-Free on GamersGate. Shadow Ops Red Mercury which isn't available on GOG, is Steam-only.

The Pit Weekend -80%. Everything is DRM-Free and comes with a Steam key, except for the soundtrack which is DRM-Free only and Ground Pounders, which is Steam-only. I'm not sure what Ground Pounders is doing in a Pit promo, but never mind.
Grargar: Castlevania Weekend up to -66%. All games are Steam-only, but I have no idea about their exact price, since they are regionally locked in Europe.
Gah, those games just keep getting cheaper. I think this is a record low, so I might finally have to pick them up.
For the record, it's $10.20 for Lords of Shadow, $13.60 for Lords of Shadow 2, and $5.10 for Mirror of Fate.
Post edited September 11, 2014 by Exoanthrope
Grargar: New GamersGate deals.

Telltale Weekend -80%, except for The Walking Dead - Season Two, which is -25% and The Wolf Among Us, which is -50%. The DRM seems to vary wildly among the games (some SecuROM, some Steam, some "Other DRM" and one whole game DRM-Free).
Anyone know what the DRM is for Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People? I'm assuming Steam, but I know there is a non-Steam PC version as well on Telltale's web-store, so I just want to confirm. I tried looking it up through the product page on GamersGate, but all it says is "See bundled products" and, when clicking the individual episodes, you get a "This product was not available" error page.

Thanks in advance for any information you folks can provide!