It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

javier0889: I can't get the activation key for Frozen Heart at the indiegala site. It appears on my profile page but unike other items, it just showsmy total galapoints, and a big CLICK HERE sign which you can't click on. What should I do?
gixgox: Try again and again and again...
At last I got mine.
I've tried enough "agains" that I'm not gaining anything lol
I managed to do it in the end. The button just appeared.
Psyringe: I do a bit of support work for GamersGate, so I can see that there are different regional versions of the game in the database, and I see tickets coming in from e.g. EU customers who bought the game through a US proxy and who report that Steam rejects their key.

(Side note: I occasionally mention my "affiliation" with GamersGate since I don't want to conceal it; on the other hand I really enjoy GOG as a place where I can be myself, and not "the guy who does stuff for GamersGate". Therefore I usually keep my work for GamersGate, and my activities as a community member here, strictly separate. However, sometimes it makes sense to make an exception, for example when a bit of information can prevent someone from buying a key that they might not be able to use.)
Thank you for the clarification. Your avatar on GOG reminds me of the "work" I do, and I keep that strictly separate from GOG too :)
Havign anightmare trying to get this frozen hearth, made an account with indiegala etc, now the email is saying i need to link it with my steam account, but I can't find were ont he website you can do this. also tried repeatedly pressing the frozan hearth button but it just keeps sending me to the large click here text which does nothing...

+1 for the find all the same tho, i'm sure it work at some point xD
CptFandango: Havign anightmare trying to get this frozen hearth, made an account with indiegala etc, now the email is saying i need to link it with my steam account, but I can't find were ont he website you can do this. also tried repeatedly pressing the frozan hearth button but it just keeps sending me to the large click here text which does nothing...

If you have purchased stuff in the Humble Bundle site, it works the same way- you get a button to activate the game via steam. It doesn't appear right away, though. Which is weird, because I didn't had this problem with previous indiegala purchases.
CptFandango: Havign anightmare trying to get this frozen hearth, made an account with indiegala etc, now the email is saying i need to link it with my steam account, but I can't find were ont he website you can do this. also tried repeatedly pressing the frozan hearth button but it just keeps sending me to the large click here text which does nothing...

javier0889: If you have purchased stuff in the Humble Bundle site, it works the same way- you get a button to activate the game via steam. It doesn't appear right away, though. Which is weird, because I didn't had this problem with previous indiegala purchases.
I cant find the option to connect the indiegala account with my steam anywahere on the profile page?
Maybe i need to do that before it will give me the link to the code?
javier0889: If you have purchased stuff in the Humble Bundle site, it works the same way- you get a button to activate the game via steam. It doesn't appear right away, though. Which is weird, because I didn't had this problem with previous indiegala purchases.
CptFandango: I cant find the option to connect the indiegala account with my steam anywahere on the profile page?
Yes, you will have to wait for the button to appear to be able to redeem the code. Don't worry, you're not the only one with this problem :P
CptFandango: I cant find the option to connect the indiegala account with my steam anywahere on the profile page?
javier0889: Yes, you will have to wait for the button to appear to be able to redeem the code. Don't worry, you're not the only one with this problem :P
Cheers for the tech support :) +1
Did a quick search and didn't see this posted elsewhere. For those that don't have it (and if you don't...get it!):

Wing Commander 3 is free on Origin until September 2

EDIT: Personally, I think this runs better from GOG ;-)
Post edited August 05, 2014 by foxworks
Did anyone have to wait over 50 minutes for the redeem button to appear on this indiegala frozen hearth promo? I am pretty close to giving up :O
CptFandango: Did anyone have to wait over 50 minutes for the redeem button to appear on this indiegala frozen hearth promo? I am pretty close to giving up :O
F5
CptFandango: Did anyone have to wait over 50 minutes for the redeem button to appear on this indiegala frozen hearth promo? I am pretty close to giving up :O
realkman666: F5
i thaught about refreshing it but will that make me just have to wait again?
realkman666: F5
CptFandango: i thaught about refreshing it but will that make me just have to wait again?
I think you have to refresh often in these things until you get in. It's like registering to classes in a way.
<span class="bold">Space Hack</span>, FREE for 24h on Steam.

"FREE FOR 24 HOURS! In celebration of the Merdian4 10-Year Anniversary, Space Hack is free to all customers for 24 hours. Offer ends August 6th at 10AM Pacific."
CptFandango: i thaught about refreshing it but will that make me just have to wait again?
realkman666: I think you have to refresh often in these things until you get in. It's like registering to classes in a way.
refreshing just removes the non functioning click here text so you have to re click the frozen hearth icon which makes the non functioning click here text reappear.

The game had poor reviews but it looked interesting and was online co-op also. Ah well. Spent enough time now on this ridiculousness, I give up. cheers for trying to help anyway tho +1 :)