It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

synfresh: Just so you know, there is a way to break the game away from GFWL and Rockstar (even Steam). I know because I had to do that to put mods in the game. I'm sure you can google it. I enjoyed it otherwise, although I did mod the game and had no issues with performance.
There is a way to remove every single piece of shit DRM in existence and it is a wonderful thing called "piracy" - yar me jaxie hoist the mainsails lads!

I don't pirate games any more but started doing so about 30 years ago(neither do I crack, "hack" or disconnect people I don't like from their internet connections or shame them by infiltrating their lives and sharing sensitive data...oh hang on I might be fibbing in the last one o.0). My current stance is that if a company wants to put crap on a game like that then they can keep it as there is plenty of choice with affordable DRM free brilliant games. I like to support fellow creative people.
synfresh: Just so you know, there is a way to break the game away from GFWL and Rockstar (even Steam). I know because I had to do that to put mods in the game. I'm sure you can google it. I enjoyed it otherwise, although I did mod the game and had no issues with performance.
Tarnicus: There is a way to remove every single piece of shit DRM in existence and it is a wonderful thing called "piracy" - yar me jaxie hoist the mainsails lads!

I don't pirate games any more but started doing so about 30 years ago(neither do I crack, "hack" or disconnect people I don't like from their internet connections or shame them by infiltrating their lives and sharing sensitive data...oh hang on I might be fibbing in the last one o.0). My current stance is that if a company wants to put crap on a game like that then they can keep it as there is plenty of choice with affordable DRM free brilliant games. I like to support fellow creative people.
I didn't pirate it, it was off of Steam. Using piracy as an excuse to get around DRM is exactly why DRM exists.
synfresh: I didn't pirate it, it was off of Steam. Using piracy as an excuse to get around DRM is exactly why DRM exists.
Yes I thought this would elicit responses such as this and I consider that to be an absolute load of bollocks but each to their own opinion. It is amazing how conditioned people have become to protect the interests of the wealthy at the expense being a decent human being. The whole concept of "copyright infringement" in this day and age is an absolute joke.

The best lesson I ever learned at university was studying political economy when learning about Gross Domestic Product(GDP) and I highly suggest whenever one is contemplating such questions philosophically:

1/ What is being measured?
2/ Why is it being measured?
3/ Who benefits from such measurement?

I.e. whenever discussing anything, ask yourself whose interests are being served and why does the discourse on a given subject occur the way it does?

That piracy is considered 'theft' is a fallacious concept. One cannot "steal" something if the original still exists. Copying "thought" is part of the evolutionary process of human creativity. One cannot create in a vacuum. ALL creative works are derivatives of those that previously existed.

Anyway, I have more important writings to undertake today but thanks for repeating a marketing mantra designed to invoke fear, guilt and compliance to an ideology :P If yourself or anyone would like to continue this discussion, please come over to Don't Copy That Floppy <3
Newegg has Ubisoft online game codes for UPlay on sale. Get an additional 15% off with coupon code: EMCPBPB88

Link

Sale prices before coupon:
Rainbow Six Lockdown -- $2.99
Rainbow Six Vegas -- $2.99
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -- $2.99
Splinter Cell Conviction Deluxe -- $9.99
Splinter Cell Conviction Insurgency DLC -- $2.49
Splinter Cell Double Agent -- $2.99
Far Cry 3 -- $7.50
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon -- $3.75
Far Cry 3 Deluxe Edition -- $9.99
Far Cry 2 Fortune's Edition -- $2.49
Far Cry -- $2.49
Assassin's Creed Triple Pack -- $22.49
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag -- $19.99
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Season Pass -- $9.99
Assassin's Creed III -- $4.99
Assassin's Creed III Deluxe Edition -- $12.49
Assassin's Creed Liberation -- $9.99
Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry $7.50
Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut -- $4.99
Assassin's Creed: Revelations -- $4.99
Assassin's Creed III: Season Pass -- $7.49
Splinter Cell Blacklist -- $7.49
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Deluxe -- $6.24
Call of Juarez Gunslinger -- $3.74
Prince of Persia (2008) -- $2.50
Prince of Persia Warrior Within -- $2.50
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands -- $2.50
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands Deluxe -- $5.00
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time -- $2.50
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones -- $2.50
Child of Light -- $11.24
Post edited August 08, 2014 by BenKii
synfresh: I didn't pirate it, it was off of Steam. Using piracy as an excuse to get around DRM is exactly why DRM exists.
Craving control over consumers is why DRM exists.
Playism has a Japanese SRPG called Rime Berta on a 20% launch discount:

http://playism-games.com/games/rimeberta/
$11.99 (standard price is $14.99), includes soundtrack in .m4a format

They also have a number of other current offers; I'm not listing them all, but if you scroll through the game list at http://www.playism-games.com/ they're the ones with the original prices crossed out in red.
Post edited August 08, 2014 by VanishedOne
Humble Store Daily Deal: Red Faction Collection -90%/€4.99. From what I understand, the bundle is one Steam link, though I could be wrong. In addition, the package is not available for purchase to German users.
Not as impressive as the Red Faction but the iBomber Collection is on KissMyBundles.

$2.00 for
- iBomber Attack (Steam / Win,Mac,Linux)
- iBomber Defence (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- iBomber Defence Pacific (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Numba Deluxe (Steam / Win)
- Storm in a Teacup (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)

Expires in almost 4 days.
Post edited August 08, 2014 by madth3
Tarnicus: Yes I thought this would elicit responses such as this and I consider that to be an absolute load of bollocks but each to their own opinion. It is amazing how conditioned people have become to protect the interests of the wealthy at the expense being a decent human being. The whole concept of "copyright infringement" in this day and age is an absolute joke.

The best lesson I ever learned at university was studying political economy when learning about Gross Domestic Product(GDP) and I highly suggest whenever one is contemplating such questions philosophically:

1/ What is being measured?
2/ Why is it being measured?
3/ Who benefits from such measurement?

I.e. whenever discussing anything, ask yourself whose interests are being served and why does the discourse on a given subject occur the way it does?

That piracy is considered 'theft' is a fallacious concept. One cannot "steal" something if the original still exists. Copying "thought" is part of the evolutionary process of human creativity. One cannot create in a vacuum. ALL creative works are derivatives of those that previously existed.

Anyway, I have more important writings to undertake today but thanks for repeating a marketing mantra designed to invoke fear, guilt and compliance to an ideology :P If yourself or anyone would like to continue this discussion, please come over to Don't Copy That Floppy <3
Omar says...
TheSeller: ebay - Massive Lot of PC Games 1990 - 2009

Approx. 300 PC game titles, all on PC CD-ROM and PC DVD-ROM format. Original from manufacturer or retailer purchases, 1990-2009. A step into the past, with some of the greatest titles in PC gaming's heyday. Installable either as standard installs on windows xp/7/8, or using a emulator such as DosBox.
wat
TheSeller: ebay - Massive Lot of PC Games 1990 - 2009

Approx. 300 PC game titles, all on PC CD-ROM and PC DVD-ROM format. Original from manufacturer or retailer purchases, 1990-2009. A step into the past, with some of the greatest titles in PC gaming's heyday. Installable either as standard installs on windows xp/7/8, or using a emulator such as DosBox.
haha hilarious :) That used to be my main source for bargain second hand games. Back in the day when one could actually resell something that one owned.

Ragnarblackmane: Omar says...
D'angelo replies...
Well aware, but I am selling a physical part of my childhood, thought it should go somewhere for some value, rather than the dump. Some one will take pity on lot, and have already.
Tarnicus: My current stance is that if a company wants to put crap on a game like that then they can keep it as there is plenty of choice with affordable DRM free brilliant games. I like to support fellow creative people.
Well said :)
Ah, eBay... I remember the never-ending back-and-forth private messages trying to convince sellers that even though I was a foreigner I wasn't going to scam them out of whatever cheap used game they had up for auction, just so they would add international shipping to their listings giving me the chance to bid on them, only to have a prick show up at the last possible second and outbid me from the one auction I was able to get through to the seller on. Good times, good times...
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 72

-Cargo: The Quest for Gravity -75%/$1.75 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Crusader Kings 2 -75%/$9.99 (Steam)
-Eleusis -75%/$3.75 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
-GooseGogs -80%/$3.00 (DRM-Free)
-Infinity Danger -80%/$0.80 (DRM-Free)
-International Snooker -80%/$2.60 (DRM-Free)
-Metal Planet -75%/$1.50 (DRM-Free)
-Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi -64%/$1.80 (DRM-Free)
-On a Roll 3D -70%/$0.90 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Storm in a Teacup -85%/$0.90 (DRM-Free)
-Tesla: The Weather Man -70%/$1.00 (DRM-Free)