It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: GlitchGate has nothing to do with that for once. On Steam RSP of GTA4 is $30 and the Bundle's RSP is $40.
So the math is correct.
I would consider it a glitch that they discounted GTA Complete Pack more than they discounted GTA IV Complete. Anyway...

ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 71

-AGON - The Mysterious Codex -75%/$3.25 (DRM-Free)
-Creeper World Trilogy -60%/$10.00 (Offline One Time Key Validation for all 3 games+Steam Key for Creeper World 3)
-Escape Goat -70%/$1.50 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Europa Universalis IV -75%/$9.99 (Steam)
-Hero Siege -75%/$2.50 (Steam)
-Heroes of a Broken Land -66%/$5.10 (DRM-Free)
-I Shall Remain Early Access -50%/7.50 (Steam)
-iBomber Defense Pacific -85%/$0.90 (DRM-Free)
-One Finger Death Punch -60%/$2.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
-Salvation Prophecy -75%/$5.00 (DRM-Free)
-SpaceChem -80%/$2.00 (Offline One Time Key Validation+Steam Key)
-Zigfrak -75%/$1.24 (Online One Timey Validation+Steam Key+Desura Key)
Post edited August 08, 2014 by Grargar
DotEmu Rebellion Weekend Deal -60%

-Alien Versus Predator Classic 2000: €1.20
-Empire Earth - Gold Edition: €2.00
-Empire Earth II - Gold Edition: €3.20
-Evil Genius: €3.20
-Ground Control: €2.00
-Ground Control 2 - Operation Exodus: €2.00
-Lords of Magic - Special Edition: €2.00
-Lords of the Realm - Royal Edition: €2.00
Hairy Tales is temporarily free on Desura, in light of Bundle-in-a-box shutting down today.
For those that had bought the last of their bundles, there are a few more games you can get Desura backups for, if you haven't already.

Also, get AGON!
GlitchGate does it again with some misleading advertisement! You thought that this -75% daily deal concerned Total War Rome II? Well, think again! It concerns everything regarding the 1st Total War Rome with a 75% discount and almost all the DLC of the second with a 50% discount, but not the base game.
Post edited August 08, 2014 by Grargar
CptFandango: Just wondering why would you buy grand theft auto 4 complete edition for £7.50 when you can have everything in that package and the prequels too for £7.00 ? :o

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/games?prio=relevance&q=gtaweekend
Tarnicus: And a mere US$10 on Gamersgate.com.

I've only played GTA 1 and had a blast when it came out. I'd heard a lot of good about these games and enjoy open world roaming doing whatever I feel like, which usually involves being a nasty fucker (isn't that the point of these games?)

I was about to click "buy" until I read the fine print "Software installations required including DirectX and Sony DADC SecuROM."

Fuck off SecuROM. You burned me once and never again!

Edit: A review of GTA IV on Steam exemplifies why I would warn anyone concerned by intrusive DRM to think twice:

"For everyone who wishes to play this game:

This is a unacceptable game, for the PC. Making a windows live account, logging in, making a rockstar account, logging in, install GFWL will break the game. All the patches and fixes I have tried have not worked. This game is an absolute piece of trash. Hoping to play multiplayer with friends, I come across launcher errors. I cant even get to the game. Launcher. Keeps. Freaking. Breaking. I dont know how people play it, and I wasted 20$ on this piece of trash. Save your 20$ for the xbox or ps3, not PC. "
Yeah, GTA4 is not to be played on PC. The frame rate is garbage too.
Indie Bundles at GreenmanGaming

Indie Bundle 1
$4.97 for
- Krater
- Deadly 30
- Gomo
- A New Beginning: Final Cut
- Little Racers Street
- Rush Bros
- FootLOL: Epic League

Indie Bundle 2
$4.97 for
- AI War: Fleet Command
- A Valley Without Wind 1 and 2 Dual Pack
- The Basement Collection
- Zack Zero
- Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
- Survivor Squad
- Lunar Flight

Everything is for Steam, no idea if they are separate keys. Store seems to be in manteinance now.
Post edited August 08, 2014 by madth3
madth3: Indie Bundles at GreenmanGaming

Indie Bundle 1
$4.97 for
- Krater
- Deadly 30
- Gomo
- A New Beginning: Final Cut
- Little Racers Street
- Rush Bros
- FootLOL: Epic League

Indie Bundle 2
$4.97 for
- AI War: Fleet Command
- A Valley Without Wind 1 and 2 Dual Pack
- The Basement Collection
- Zack Zero
- Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
- Survivor Squad
- Lunar Flight

No info if everything is for Steam or if they are separate keys.
Each game mentions in its description if it's a Steam key or not. Both bundles are Steam-only.
50 Games You Must Play Before You Die at GreenmanGaming #50-41
(Everything for Steam except EVE Online)
For 72 hours.

# 41
Empire: Total War -75% / $4.99

(Nope, I did not skipped #42. It just wasn't on the page)

Left 4 Dead 2 -75% / $4.99

The Walking Dead -80% / $4.99

Borderlands 2 -66% / $6.79

XCOM: Enemy Unknown -75% / $7.49

Crusader Kings II -66% / $13.59
Crusader Kings II Collection -66% / $27.19

F.E.A.R -75% / $2.49

Sid Meier's Pirates! -75% / $2.49

EVE Online -75% / $4.99 each of the following starter packs
- Amarr Bounty Hunter
- Amarr Explorer
- Asteroid Miner
- Lava Planet Command
- Minmatar Arms Dealer
Getcomposted: I tend to use English instinctively.
In this case, eventually or finally can be used interchangeably.

eventually (ɪˈvɛntʃʊəlɪ)
— adv
1. at the very end; finally
2. ( as sentence modifier ) after a long time or long delay: eventually, he arrived

Eventually (after such a long time), a bundle I like the look of!
Smannesman: According to your grammar dictionary thingamajig it should be "Eventually, a bundle I liked the look of (arrived)".
It still needs to be past tense.. right?
I also use English instinctively by the way, which is why your sentence made me cringe. ;)
Indeed. Never trust the natives!
Finally at GreenmanGaming: 30 Indie Games You Must Play #30-#21. Until August 15th.

(Steam, except Binding of Isaac)

- Super Meat Boy / $3.74
- Bastion / $3.74
- Farm for your Life / $5.49
- Skyward Collapse / $1.24
- Stronghold 3 Gold / $7.49
- The Binding of Isaac / $1.24 (Capsule client required)
- Dementium II HD / $3.74
- Postal 2 Complete / $2.49
- Teleglitch: Die More Edition / $4.41
- The Bridge / $1.99
CptFandango: Just wondering why would you buy grand theft auto 4 complete edition for £7.50 when you can have everything in that package and the prequels too for £7.00 ? :o

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/games?prio=relevance&q=gtaweekend
Tarnicus: And a mere US$10 on Gamersgate.com.

I've only played GTA 1 and had a blast when it came out. I'd heard a lot of good about these games and enjoy open world roaming doing whatever I feel like, which usually involves being a nasty fucker (isn't that the point of these games?)

I was about to click "buy" until I read the fine print "Software installations required including DirectX and Sony DADC SecuROM."

Fuck off SecuROM. You burned me once and never again!

Edit: A review of GTA IV on Steam exemplifies why I would warn anyone concerned by intrusive DRM to think twice:

"For everyone who wishes to play this game:

This is a unacceptable game, for the PC. Making a windows live account, logging in, making a rockstar account, logging in, install GFWL will break the game. All the patches and fixes I have tried have not worked. This game is an absolute piece of trash. Hoping to play multiplayer with friends, I come across launcher errors. I cant even get to the game. Launcher. Keeps. Freaking. Breaking. I dont know how people play it, and I wasted 20$ on this piece of trash. Save your 20$ for the xbox or ps3, not PC. "
Just so you know, there is a way to break the game away from GFWL and Rockstar (even Steam). I know because I had to do that to put mods in the game. I'm sure you can google it. I enjoyed it otherwise, although I did mod the game and had no issues with performance.
madth3: (Nope, I did not skipped #42. It just wasn't on the page)
#42 is Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (Origin)
Post edited August 08, 2014 by triock
triock: #42 is Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (Origin)
Regional restriction maybe?
madth3: Regional restriction maybe?
Probably. ;)
madth3: Regional restriction maybe?
Yes, it is. But I guess is only restricted when it's about Origin (try searching on Steam)

ProtoGalaxy is now free on Steam (although I think this is forever, not a time-limited deal)