It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This isn't necessarily a gaming deal, but if you're interested in a technical magazine for computers then Computer Power User (CPU) has a free year subscription in print and digital.

Go here and fill out the required fields. If you're already a subscriber then sign in on this page and the fields will fill out themselves and you'll get an additional year.

The magazine mostly covers computer news, new hardware reviews, and how to mod your computer. However, it doesn't cover much gaming news.
MaxFulvus: My pleasure. I will wait to find Mount & Blade Warband in a bundle to try it !
Sachys: to be honest, at the price I'd just get M&B in the bundlestars bundle and use the native expansion mod (adds in a load of stuff that was later added to warband).
still 100s of hours of gameplay for you there!
madth3: Yeah, I know, but there are two strategy games that are not my thing. Well, to the BBBBoB or as steamgifts I guess.
Sachys: aye - at that kind of price its difficult to complain about some spares / gifts thrown into the deal
Tempter !
LOL, Tower Wars is 150% off on Steam, though you can't buy it.
The DRM Freedom Sale continues at the HumbleBundle Store
Among others:

* Trine - $0.99 (DRM Free, Steam. Windows, Mac, Linux)
* Commandos Collection - $1.94 (DRM Free, Steam. Windows) (includes Commandos 2, Commandos 3, Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines, and Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty)
* Dungeon Defenders - $7.49 (DRM Free, Steam. Windows, Mac, Linux, Android) (Steam key includes DLC to make it equivalent to the Dungeon Defenders Collection that is $49.99 on Steam)
* Fractal - $1.39 (DRM Free, Steam. Windows, Mac, Linux)
Post edited July 04, 2014 by madth3
BenKii: Red Faction Collection
I want to buy these games. Here. On GOG. All of them. Not just the first two.

Gamer's Gate are having a Telltale Sale. Looks like all their past games (Ie everything that is not tWDs2 or tWAU) are 80% off. DRM is mixed. Including, rather frustratingly, DRM-Free Puzzle Agent 1, 2 as well as Hector Badge of Courage. If Gamer's Gate can sell them DRM-Free, why are they not available on GOG? :'(

Some of the games seem to be codes to download them from the Telltale store. I went to their site, but could not find the store. Anyone used Telltale directly, and can advise stupid people like myself how to do this? Also, DRM on games direct from them?
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 37

-Deo -60%/$5.20 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Eleusis -75%/$3.75 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
-Grimind -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Host Holic -85%/$3.00 (DRM-Free)
-Knytt Underground -75%/$1.75 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Pahelika: Secret Legends -75%/$2.25 (DRM-Free)
-Rhythm Destruction -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
-Snake Blocks -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Twin Sectors -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Ubinotta -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
-Unstoppable Gorg -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
In Dotemu
- Pack Little Big Adventure 1 + 2 -> 2.40€ / $2.70
- Little Big Adventure -> 1.50€ / $1.80
- Little Big Adventure 2 -> 1.50€ / $1.80
- Raptor Call of the Shadow -> 1.50€ / $1.50
- Red Baron History -> 2.70€ / $3.00

but I have question how is LBA games? Never played this series and is games worth buying.
Grargar: ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 37

-Host Holic -85%/$3.00 (DRM-Free)
-Twin Sectors -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
Thanks for this. Picked up the two games I quoted. Been waiting for Twin Sector here as it is DRM-Free. Never heard of the other one, but the screenies and the description sounded pretty interesting so I'm taking a punt.
HeDanny: I want to buy these games. Here. On GOG. All of them. Not just the first two.

Gamer's Gate are having a Telltale Sale. Looks like all their past games (Ie everything that is not tWDs2 or tWAU) are 80% off. DRM is mixed. Including, rather frustratingly, DRM-Free Puzzle Agent 1, 2 as well as Hector Badge of Courage. If Gamer's Gate can sell them DRM-Free, why are they not available on GOG? :'(

Some of the games seem to be codes to download them from the Telltale store. I went to their site, but could not find the store. Anyone used Telltale directly, and can advise stupid people like myself how to do this? Also, DRM on games direct from them?
Go to http://www.telltalegames.com/games/ and scroll to the bottom of the page.
At the very bottom, in red, just after "About Telltale Games" is "Redeem Product Code". A bit like the "Redeem Gift" bit on GOG. I'm not sure if you have to register, but hopefully, this will get you your games. :)
Valts007: but I have question how is LBA games? Never played this series and is games worth buying.
The second one fixes the frustrations of the first (running into walls no longer causes damage, you no longer have to replay the opening scene if you fail a task early on, and the save system is no longer a maddening save/checkpoint hybrid), and isn't very hard to follow without having played the first, so I usually recommend starting with LBA2, and skipping LBA until you're sure you want both. Although at that price for the pair, it might be worth risking it.

http://www.gog.com/forum/little_big_adventure_series/what_kind_of_game_is_this has some attempts at describing how they play.
HeDanny: Gamer's Gate are having a Telltale Sale. Looks like all their past games (Ie everything that is not tWDs2 or tWAU) are 80% off. DRM is mixed. Including, rather frustratingly, DRM-Free Puzzle Agent 1, 2 as well as Hector Badge of Courage. If Gamer's Gate can sell them DRM-Free, why are they not available on GOG? :'(

Careful, when I bought Puzzle Agent 1 on GamersGate it had SecuRom (apart from being an outdated buggy version which means I had to wait two weeks for Telltale's customer service to get back to me and send me a patched one). It still displays SecuRom for me on the game page.

Personally, I'd stay away from anything Telltale related that isn't explicitly DRM-free or at least on Steam. GamersGate's SecuRom and Telltale's own DRM are the worst, their customer service sucks and if you buy The Walking Dead directly from them, you might have to download all the episodes in-game (!). DRM-free Hector and Puzzle Agent 2 are good deals though.
Post edited July 05, 2014 by Leroux
high rated
Humble Bundle's DRM Freedom Sale for today.

Highlight for me is Worms Reloaded with Worms 2: Armageddon for Android for $4.99.

Other highlights are:
- Broken Sword 5
- Jazzpunk
- Amnesia: Dark Descent
- Dead Island: Riptide

Anyone know anything about Metal Dead?
Pataphysician: - Dead Island: Riptide
You get Dead Island: Riptide DRM-free on the Humble Store in the US?!
high rated
Leroux: You get Dead Island: Riptide DRM-free on the Humble Store in the US?!
Whoops, my mistake: that's just a daily deal separate from the DRM-free sale. No, it isn't DRM-free.
Leroux: You get Dead Island: Riptide DRM-free on the Humble Store in the US?!
I doubt it. Dead Island might be on sale, but it's not part of the DRM Freedom sale.