It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Yeah, they usually do price match (US Store).
The price of this game here is almost 2x (on Steam)
madth3: Two times? That's rough.

Well the Amazon offer is theoretically also for U.S. only, just not strictly enforced.

Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.
madth3:
Yeah, I know... I can use Amazon with an US address. (got the Age of Empires deal a couple of days ago)
But I have no money for this now so, unfortunately, I'm passing.
ErekoseDM: ... "A TIDE OF 30 FLASH SALES AT ONCE · 4 SECRET FLASH-GIVEAWAYS · 24 HOURS OF EXCITEMENT"

so is this round 1 of 4 for the "Secret Flash-Giveaways" or did i miss all other rounds?
Round 1, Omerta is the first freebie.
BundleStars - Complete Crazy Machines bundle

$3.49 for:
- Crazy Machines
- Crazy Machines 1.5
- Crazy Machines 2
- Crazy Machines 2: Back to the Shop DLC
- Crazy Machines 2: Liquid Force DLC
- Crazy Machines 2: Time Travel DLC
- Crazy Machines 2: Halloween DLC
- Crazy Machines 2: Happy New Year DLC
- Crazy Machines 2: Invaders from Space DLC
- Crazy Machines 2: Invaders From Space - 2nd Wave DLC
- Crazy Machines: Elements
- Crazy Machines: Elements - Gadget Fun & Tricky Riddles DLC
- Crazy Machines: Elements - Collision Course & Mental Activity DLC
- Crazy Machines: Golden Gears
The Elder Scrolls Anthology is $19.99 on Amazon. This is the lowest price the entire Elder Scrolls collection has ever been.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00E9I1FPI/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1403626158&sr=8-1&keywords=elder+scrolls+anthology&condition=new

This pack includes:
Elder Scrolls: Arena and a DOS emulator (this game came out in 1994)
Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall, also with a DOS emulator (1996)
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind with Bloodmoon and Tribunal expansions (2002)
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion with Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine and all the minor addons
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with Hearthfire, Dragonborn, and Dawnguard expansions

Also included, 5 maps for the different areas of each game, but no Shivering Isles map:
Skyrim (Skyrim)
Cyrodil (Oblivion)
Vardenfell (Morrowind)
Hammerfell (Arena and Daggerfall)
Tamriel (all games)
BenKii: The Elder Scrolls Anthology is $19.99 on Amazon. This is the lowest price the entire Elder Scrolls collection has ever been.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00E9I1FPI/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1403626158&sr=8-1&keywords=elder+scrolls+anthology&condition=new

This pack includes:
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion with Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine and all the minor addons

Also included, 5 maps for the different areas of each game, but no Shivering Isles map:
Skyrim (Skyrim)
Cyrodil (Oblivion)
Vardenfell (Morrowind)
Tamriel (all games)
You're a bit late in posting it, it's been backordered/out of stock for an hour or so ;)
Post edited June 24, 2014 by spoderman
BenKii: The Elder Scrolls Anthology is $19.99 on Amazon. This is the lowest price the entire Elder Scrolls collection has ever been.

This pack includes:

Skyrim (Skyrim)
Cyrodil (Oblivion)
Vardenfell (Morrowind)
Tamriel (all games)
spoderman: You're a bit late in posting it, it's been backordered/out of stock for an hour or so ;)
Its showing I can still order it. Use the provided link. Searching for it doesn't bring it up.
Post edited June 24, 2014 by BenKii
spoderman: You're a bit late in posting it, it's been backordered/out of stock for an hour or so ;)
BenKii: Its showing I can still order it.
Yeah but "Usually ships within 1 to 2 months". Now this isn't always true, but that's sometimes "Amazon code" for "we might not be able to get anymore of these". And it might actually take 1 to 2 months for them to come to that conclusion. On the other hand, they could have it available to ship tomorrow.
Post edited June 24, 2014 by yyahoo
Eek, ships within 1 to 2 months. Good thing I saw it earlier today and should have it coming on Thursday. :P

But it does look like you can still purchase it and lock in the $19.99 price... you may just have to wait a while before receiving it.
BenKii: Its showing I can still order it. Use the provided link. Searching for it doesn't bring it up.
That's why I said it's out of stock/backordered.
Stooner: BundleStars - Complete Crazy Machines bundle
It's a good deal but it seems some people are having problems with Crazy Machines 2 in Windows 7. I wonder...
Syberia 1 & 2 on sale at Steam for $1.49 bundled.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/8224/
madth3: It's a good deal but it seems some people are having problems with Crazy Machines 2 in Windows 7. I wonder...
That problem is, I believe, entirely related to PhysX and nothing to do with Win7. You need to downgrade to an older version of PhysX, when it still used the Ageia folder in ProgramFiles, rather than the new nVidia one. The latest such version I've found is PhysX_9.09.0408_SystemSoftware.exe.

That is the only problem I've had with CM2, on both XPx86 and 8.1x64.
New Steam Deals:

Torchlight II $5
Fallout NV $6.80
CoD Ghosts $30
Blackguards $13.60
Age of Wonders III $20
Metro Complete $6.80
Splinter Cell Blacklist $7.50
Brothers $3
Murdered Soul Suspect $33.50

Oh, and flash deals (7:49 hrs remaining):
nidhogg $5.10
Shadow Warrior $8
Space Hulk $4.74
Darksiders II $6
Post edited June 24, 2014 by PincushionMan
PincushionMan: New Steam Deals:

Torchlight II $5
Fallout NV $6.79
CoD Ghosts $30
Blackguards $13.59
Age of Wonders III $20
Metro Complete $6.79
Splinter Cell Blacklist $7.50
Brothers $3
Murdered Soul Suspect $33.50
The deal on Fallout New Vegas applies to all of the Fallout series including the old Fallout games. The old ones are currently cheaper to buy individually than the bundle at $2.50 each. Fallout 3 GOTY is $5.

Now Still Life 2 is the new Gog Flash Sale freebie.
Post edited June 24, 2014 by BenKii
Spinorial: That problem is, I believe, entirely related to PhysX and nothing to do with Win7. You need to downgrade to an older version of PhysX, when it still used the Ageia folder in ProgramFiles, rather than the new nVidia one. The latest such version I've found is PhysX_9.09.0408_SystemSoftware.exe.

That is the only problem I've had with CM2, on both XPx86 and 8.1x64.
I noticed those mentions about PhysX but going carefully through that forum I see that the people that says it works has AMD cards. Since I have a Radeon R7 I think the chances of me picking this bundle have increased a lot. Thank you!