It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kjx: Castle Crashers + BattleBlock Theater - 90%
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/43401/

Bug? Bug! Instabuy for me! :-)
Thanks man, had my eye on those games and for that price I just had to get them.
Don't think it's a bug, I'm assuming the bundle was already slightly cheaper than buying them separate.
Either way I don't care, it's a great deal.
For those interested, all LEGO games are 75% off on steam, not just the LEGO movie. This includes The Hobbit:

here and here
PincushionMan: For those interested, all LEGO games are 75% off on steam, not just the LEGO movie. This includes The Hobbit:

here and here
Marvelous games, worth your money!
PincushionMan: For those interested, all LEGO games are 75% off on steam, not just the LEGO movie. This includes The Hobbit:

here and here
You are incorrect sir, the Star Wars ones are not 75% off.

here and here
All Lego games, except for the Lucasarts ones (Star Wars and Indiana Jones)... Have those *ever* been on sale?

I personally prefer the superhero Lego games, Batman 1 & 2 and Marvel... Fun stuff!! All $4.99 each right now.
yyahoo: All Lego games, except for the Lucasarts ones (Star Wars and Indiana Jones)... Have those *ever* been on sale?
You can look at the price history of them here, as well as signing up for price drop alerts when a particular game goes on sale anywhere or at specific stores, optionally when the price has a specific discount rate or higher, or drops below a certain specified price:

[url=http://isthereanydeal.com/#/search:lego%20indiana;/filter:hidemac;/scroll:%23gamelist]http://isthereanydeal.com/#/search:lego%20indiana;/filter:hidemac;/scroll:%23gamelist[/url]
[url=http://isthereanydeal.com/#/search:lego%20star;/filter:hidemac;/scroll:%23gamelist]http://isthereanydeal.com/#/search:lego%20star;/filter:hidemac;/scroll:%23gamelist[/url]

Great site, use it every day pretty much, highly recommended.

Hope this helps.
Smannesman: You are incorrect sir, the Star Wars ones are not 75% off.
Absolutely correct, I missed the Star Wars / Indiana Jones. Thought I had a scoop, could've sworn they were all 75% off.
Is the lack of a sale because LucasArts is owned by Disney now? Disney has to be the most sale-averse company ever. Doesn't sell for the price it wants? They stick it in their 'vault' for 20-30 years. Arg. Hope that's not what happens here.
skeletonbow: Great site, use it every day pretty much, highly recommended.
I'm seconding the recommendation. I recently started using the site more "seriously" (as in, actually making an account, importing collections and wishlists, creating custom filters, etc.) and I'm amazed by the powerful functionality that is provided.
Smannesman: You are incorrect sir, the Star Wars ones are not 75% off.
PincushionMan: Absolutely correct, I missed the Star Wars / Indiana Jones. Thought I had a scoop, could've sworn they were all 75% off.
Is the lack of a sale because LucasArts is owned by Disney now? Disney has to be the most sale-averse company ever. Doesn't sell for the price it wants? They stick it in their 'vault' for 20-30 years. Arg. Hope that's not what happens here.
I think I can vaguely recall The Clone Wars being on sale recently, but they're very rarely on sale.
Which is unfortunate, because SW geeks (like me) would probably pick them up if they went on sale for a nice price.
Or perhaps even full price if they were available here.
It's just about time for someone to make:
LEGO Star Wars - X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter vs Indiana Jones vs Aliens vs Predator vs Freddy vs Jason

I think a collaboration between Roberts Space Industries, Valve, and Running With Scissors would pull this off epic. :)
Hawk52: I bought the GOTY despite owning BL2 and Mechromancer...and I've tried turning off the DLC's, but Steam still insists on downloading all 3.1 gigs of DLC. It doesn't seem to actually stop the download of the DLC, unless I'm being stupid.
Rodzaju: I think it might download them all, but only installs the ones you want.....
Yeah, it downloaded it all. It's not as big as I thought it might be though. The entire game folder is ~10 gigs with half of that being the DLC. The price was low enough. ;)
skeletonbow: I think a collaboration between Roberts Space Industries, Valve, and Running With Scissors would pull this off epic. :)
Speaking of Valve/Running with Scissors collaborations...

"Due to our continued focus on Team Fortress 2 and Dota 2, we are pleased to announce that we have decided to outsource the development of Half-Life 3 to Running With Scissors."

It would make a good April Fools joke, at least. Although a Postal-style game with a gravity gun and portal gun would be very interesting. I can just imagine running around town tossing objects at everyone and everything in sight. :)
Rakuru: Speaking of Valve/Running with Scissors collaborations...

"Due to our continued focus on Team Fortress 2 and Dota 2, we are pleased to announce that we have decided to outsource the development of Half-Life 3 to Running With Scissors."

It would make a good April Fools joke, at least. Although a Postal-style game with a gravity gun and portal gun would be very interesting. I can just imagine running around town tossing objects at everyone and everything in sight. :)
Crap, I want to pre-pay for that now! :)
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 26

-On a Roll 3D -70%/$0.90 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Ostrich Island -75%/$1.00 (Online One Time Key Validation+Desura Key)
-RPG Maker XP -75%/$7.50 (Online One Time Key Validation)
-The Grave Digger -80%/$1.20 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Wimp: Who Stole My Pants? -75%/$1.50 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Zilm: A Game of Reflex -67%/$0.99 (DRM-Free)
If anyone needs a little more TES in their lives.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E9I1FPI/