It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BenKii: Greenmangaming.com has Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers for $0.99.

Plus take an additional 20% off with coupon code: A5D6OC-SSP45E-FYUBTA
moses2357: I tried using the coupon code and it says "20% OFF Voucher A5D6OC-SSP45E-FYUBTA − $0.19" in my basket but the total amount is still $0.99 so i guess it doesn't work.
I tried it and it came to $0.80. Not sure what you're doing differently.
moses2357: I tried using the coupon code and it says "20% OFF Voucher A5D6OC-SSP45E-FYUBTA − $0.19" in my basket but the total amount is still $0.99 so i guess it doesn't work.
BenKii: I tried it and it came to $0.80. Not sure what you're doing differently.
I tried it again and it worked thank you. I'm not sure what i did wrong if anything.
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 21

-Cell HD: emergence -80%/$1.20 (DRM-Free)
-Chronicles of Emerland -66%/$1.70 (DRM-Free)
-Future Wars -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage -80%/$4.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Gold Edition -80%/$2.60 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Pilgrim DLC -75%/$0.50 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-The Guild 2: Venice -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
Just a heads up - World War 2: Time of Wrath was free a few months ago at GamersGate. I added it to my GG library back then and got a Steam key for it a few days ago. So go check your GG library guys! :)
Steam keys for Richard & Alice have been added to Indie Royale's The Choices 2013 bundle.
Fallout Classic Collection 35% off.
Strange deal.
Smannesman: Fallout Classic Collection 35% off.
Strange deal.
It's a re-release deal since they're finally available for purchase again on Steam. Release deals are rarely larger than 20% anyway.
Shadowrun Returns - Digital Deluxe Edition (Steam) - 7.59€ at GamersGate.

I'm tempted to grab this version because it includes the soundtrack and the anthology pdf with 16 short stories, both are not available on GOG.
Summer Sal on FireFlower games.
With Flash Sales and Daily Theme-based Deals
Today: Fantasy

PS: When the turn comes to Adventure, The Samaritan Paradox might be 40% off.
Smannesman: Fallout Classic Collection 35% off.
Strange deal.
staticblast: It's a re-release deal since they're finally available for purchase again on Steam. Release deals are rarely larger than 20% anyway.
Thank you for that brilliant insight, but I was talking about how the games individually are 50% off but the entire package is 35% off and still cheaper.
And yes I do know math, I just thought it looked a bit strange.
Smannesman: Thank you for that brilliant insight, but I was talking about how the games individually are 50% off but the entire package is 35% off and still cheaper.
And yes I do know math, I just thought it looked a bit strange.
It's cheaper because the Collection on the whole is cheaper than buying games individually. €30 individually as opposed to €20 all together.
X3 Terran Conflict 2.0 is $0.99 at Newegg.com plus free shipping.

This is a boxed copy so supplies are limited.
Post edited June 19, 2014 by BenKii
BenKii: X3 Terran Conflict 2.0 is $0.99 at Newegg.com plus free shipping.

This is a boxed copy so supplies are limited.
They are putting games into physical boxes now?
What a crazy idea!
:)
dyscode: Summer Sal on FireFlower games.
With Flash Sales and Daily Theme-based Deals
Today: <a href="http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post47712" class="link_arrow"></a></div> I'd [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/groupees_shiny_loot_5_bundle/post6]again recommend checking out the AGON games (The Mysterious Codex and The Lost Sword of Toledo, both currently at -70%).

dyscode: PS: When the turn comes to Adventure, The Samaritan Paradox might be 40% off.
You mean the way it works is games already discounted can potentially get a higher discount down the line due to Flash/Theme deals?
Post edited June 19, 2014 by MoP
MoP: snip
You can get AGON in this bundle - http://groupees.com/shinyloot5