It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: I have no idea what Peggle is but I`ll be checking it out. That's why I installed Origin.
Psyringe: Pinball without flippers.

Very very casual, but can be fun. It's a free game and a small download, can't really go wrong with it.
I'd like to add that there's a 'Making of Peggle' video or blog out there somewhere, and they mention that they got the idea from Pachinko machines. I believe in Pachinko you have to catch a minimum number of balls to 'win' at the game. IIRC, you get some tickets that you take around the side of the arcade and get a candy bar or something small (so its not classified as gambling). I'd like someone from Japan to correct me on this, though, my memory is hazy many years later.

Anyway, the devs said that the stream of balls was detracting from game play, so they limited it to just one ball, and made some of the pegs required to finish the level.

I'd highly recommend it, I have sunk many hours into it and it's family friendly. Peggle Extreme - not so much.
Psyringe: Pinball without flippers.

Very very casual, but can be fun. It's a free game and a small download, can't really go wrong with it.
PincushionMan: I'd like to add that there's a 'Making of Peggle' video or blog out there somewhere, and they mention that they got the idea from Pachinko machines. I believe in Pachinko you have to catch a minimum number of balls to 'win' at the game. IIRC, you get some tickets that you take around the side of the arcade and get a candy bar or something small (so its not classified as gambling). I'd like someone from Japan to correct me on this, though, my memory is hazy many years later.

Anyway, the devs said that the stream of balls was detracting from game play, so they limited it to just one ball, and made some of the pegs required to finish the level.

I'd highly recommend it, I have sunk many hours into it and it's family friendly. Peggle Extreme - not so much.
For those that don't know the panchiko games ----> パチンコ
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 19

-Airport Control Simulator -80%/$1.99 (DRM-Free)
-Beware Planet Earth! -70%/$3.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Deadly 30 -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
-Drip Drip -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-DROD: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder -80%/$1.99 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Lylian Episode One -75%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
Bundle Stars The Beautiful Game Bundle - $3.25 (Steam keys)

New Star Soccer 5
Lords of Football
Lords of Football: Eastern Europe DLC
Lords of Football: Super Training DLC
Lords of Football: United States DLC
FootLOL: Epic Fail League
Actua Soccer 3
Canyon Capers
Canyon Capers: Rio Fever DLC
Bionic Commando Rearmed 66% off for £2.70/€3.06 on GamersGate.
Does anybody know what DRM is the game using? The game's product description says absolutely nothing.
Post edited June 17, 2014 by Grargar
tinyE: I don't know if this has been mentioned but Peggle is free on Origin. It's not great but it can be a fun little time killer.
I love Peggle, also Peggle Nights! Lots of fun and a quick casual game.
Grargar: Bionic Commando Rearmed 66% off for £2.70/€3.06 on GamersGate.
Does anybody know what DRM is the game using? The game's product description says absolutely nothing.
Not much help but the retail version had SecuROM as did the Steam version. The Steam version later had SecuROM patched out though. I think you'll have to get in touch with someone at GG directly for an answer.
ABH20: Not much help but the retail version had SecuROM as did the Steam version. The Steam version later had SecuROM patched out though. I think you'll have to get in touch with someone at GG directly for an answer.
Maybe, but the discount's duration is less than 2 days. Do you think they will answer in time?
Silent Hunter Complete is currently 94% off, and costs a mere 2,5€. Highly recommended for anyone with the slightest interest in submarines
AFnord: Silent Hunter Complete is currently 94% off, and costs a mere 2,5€. Highly recommended for anyone with the slightest interest in submarines
Note that:

A PERMANENT INTERNET CONNECTION AND CREATION OF A UBISOFT ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO PLAY THIS VIDEO GAME AT ALL TIMES ... <snip>
I'll give it to GamersGate, they seem to want to warn their customers about such DRM.
Post edited June 17, 2014 by madth3
madth3: A PERMANENT INTERNET CONNECTION AND CREATION OF A UBISOFT ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO PLAY THIS VIDEO GAME AT ALL TIMES ... <snip>

I'll give it to GamersGate, they seem to want to warn their customers about such DRM.
That used to be the case only for Silent Hunter 5, but it has been patched out.
Link
AFnord: Silent Hunter Complete is currently 94% off, and costs a mere 2,5€. Highly recommended for anyone with the slightest interest in submarines
madth3: Note that:

A PERMANENT INTERNET CONNECTION AND CREATION OF A UBISOFT ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO PLAY THIS VIDEO GAME AT ALL TIMES ... <snip>
madth3: I'll give it to GamersGate, they seem to want to warn their customers about such DRM.
That's true for part 5, which uses uplay. If my memory servers, I did not need to be online to play Silent Hunter 4.
madth3: Note that:

madth3: I'll give it to GamersGate, they seem to want to warn their customers about such DRM.
They also mention Tages as DRM as well. Nasty stuff as I understand it, if that's accurate...
AFnord: That's true for part 5, which uses uplay. If my memory servers, I did not need to be online to play Silent Hunter 4.
The information is only for the 5th Silent Hunter and, even then, it's outdated and no longer correct.
AFnord: That's true for part 5, which uses uplay. If my memory servers, I did not need to be online to play Silent Hunter 4.
Grargar: The information is only for the 5th Silent Hunter and, even then, it's outdated and no longer correct.
Ah alright, I did not know that they patched it out. That makes it an even nicer collection.