It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The two latest mini-expansions/gameplay DLCs for Crusader Kings II, Sons of Abraham and Rajas of India, are 67% off at Steam until Friday (The rest of the game's ~40 DLC packs also have that level of discount, but they have either had plenty of discounts before now, or their base price is low enough that 67% isn't that impressive).
Another bundle that only offer Steam keys .
chean: The two latest mini-expansions/gameplay DLCs for Crusader Kings II, Sons of Abraham and Rajas of India, are 67% off at Steam until Friday (The rest of the game's ~40 DLC packs also have that level of discount, but they have either had plenty of discounts before now, or their base price is low enough that 67% isn't that impressive).
I would wait for the Platinum GOTY edition . :p
Post edited June 03, 2014 by ne_zavarj
skimmie: I already tried...they're not available outside the UK :(
blotunga: Yupp :( For Skyrim I wouldn't consider getting the base game anyway as I'm aiming to get the LE on some good sale. But for Dishonored I think the base game is enough. I'm not sure I need the DLC to enjoy the game as it isn't part of the main game.
Does anyone know if it would be possible for someone in the UK to buy them as a gift and then gift them to someone outside the UK?
ne_zavarj: I would wait for the Platinum GOTY edition . :p
They are still making DLC for it, so something like that is probably a couple years off. Anyway, I already have the game + the 4 first "real" DLC packs, so a complete edition probably wouldn't be worth its price for me.
high rated
I came across one good deal that I thought I would share, Stronghold HD.

It plays on many platforms, and in many languages!

(This first string in the code is the last, and the last is the first.)

Edit to remove code.
Post edited June 03, 2014 by Dischord
Dischord: Awesome post
Thank you very much Dischord! ;)
triock: Thank you very much Dischord! ;)
Congrats and great to see you, it has been awhile!
Groupees is having a great bundle sale. The 39 Steps and Miasmata are on sale. I have both of those games and liked them. Miasmata is one of my favs.
Torchlight II is $6.79 on Steam for another 44 hours
Also, new games added to the regular Humble bundle
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 6

-Cargo: The Quest for Gravity -75%/$1.75 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-City Sandbox -50%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Pahelika: Secret Legends -75%/$2.25 (DRM-Free)
-Red Faction Armageddon -75%/$5.00 (Steam)
-Spectraball Extended Edition -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
-Spectromancer Complete -50%/$9.98 (Online One Time Key Validation)
Cities in Motion bundle including all DLC - $4.99 on Bundlestars:

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/cities-in-motion-bundle/

Has anyone tried this game out? I like Simcity type games and the graphics for this look great but I'm wondering about the gameplay and other factors if it holds up or not? I toyed with buying the bundle the first time they offered it but ended up forgetting about it and it expired before I got a chance to pick it up. Now it's doing an encore promo it appears and I'm toying with the idea of getting it again but still not 100% sure.

Anyone out there think it's worth the $5 to pick up? There is only a little over 5 days left to decide.

Decisions... decisions...
skeletonbow: Cities in Motion bundle including all DLC - $4.99 on Bundlestars:

Has anyone tried this game out? I like Simcity type games and the graphics for this look great but I'm wondering about the gameplay and other factors if it holds up or not? I toyed with buying the bundle the first time they offered it but ended up forgetting about it and it expired before I got a chance to pick it up. Now it's doing an encore promo it appears and I'm toying with the idea of getting it again but still not 100% sure.

Anyone out there think it's worth the $5 to pick up? There is only a little over 5 days left to decide.

I've heard mixed reviews about it. From what I understand, it's primarily a game about organizing traffic patterns in each city.

My suggestion - Try the Demo first. Actually, I'm a "city building / deep strategy lover", I install the demo and then uninstall back and forth for 5 times, having mixed feeling on it, struggling to love it, finally decided a NO GO even it can run without Steam after Installation.

First that I notice it is not a city building game, but a transportation management game. all the buildings are there and what we do are helping the people moving around to their desired destination i.e. working, shopping etc and staying profitable and efficient.

I really enjoy all that aspects as I'm a city building gamer by nature. But This game has some major flaws such as even laying down a railway track is also a pain in the butt where the tracks just could not connect nicely if you drag a long one, the infamous vehicles waiting for the last passenger bug and much inconvenient bulldozer / remove track button and layer switching button when placing metros underground. It also give you lots of waiting time to get the fund grow up for the next construction project. with 1.0.22 last patch Dev has consider that "stable" and focus on CIM 2.

Overall, if you are a patient guy, dont mind screening at each of the detail location in the city, keep adjusting budget dont mind some annoying bug or interface ok to have slower gameplay and waiting for fund to grow - Go ahead. The World of CIM need some one so great like you a patient - detailed oriented City Planner.
Post edited June 04, 2014 by Muttala

Leucius: I've heard mixed reviews about it. From what I understand, it's primarily a game about organizing traffic patterns in each city.
That is correct. CiM is all about building public transportation, and trying to make a profit from doing that. The game gives you goals, like "make sure that there's a connection between those two parts of the city", and then it is up to you to find an effective & profitable solution to the problem. I quite liked it, though it had some annoying bits (it was not always clear where tram tracks could connect), and it takes a bit of getting used to (for anything but subways, super long routs are bad), but I found it all oddly relaxing, and it's probably my favourite game of its type.