It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: Also in Green Man Gaming:
Gothic Complete Collection for $6.24 BUT it requires its own Capsule client. It's NOT for Steam.

Description is not clear but the page shows pictures of Gothic, Gothic II Gold Edition, Gothic 3 and Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods,
If it requires Capsule to play it's most probably some SecuROMed Version. I'd skip it.
No need to put up with the Capsule Client anymore.
Tarnicus: I thought I'd edit your comment for clarity :)
Marci87: Not in this case cos almost all keys "Requires Steam Client to activate. Steam key only valid in North America."
Ah looks like Amazon are finally going to lose my business. Well it has been fun whilst it lasted, and fortunately this ties in with me halting my excessive game purchasing habits.

Thank you for pointing that out! :)
madth3: Also in Green Man Gaming:
Gothic Complete Collection for $6.24 BUT it requires its own Capsule client. It's NOT for Steam.

Description is not clear but the page shows pictures of Gothic, Gothic II Gold Edition, Gothic 3 and Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods,
Grargar: I suppose it's the same one as this.
So it is not a big discount at all.
Grargar: I suppose it's the same one as this.
cemtufekci: So it is not a big discount at all.
It's a 75% discount, which seems pretty big to me. However, personally I'd pass on the GMG sale and wait for the collection or separate games to go on sale on GOG or GamersGate in order to get DRM-free versions.
Post edited June 11, 2014 by mwb1100
cemtufekci: So it is not a big discount at all.
mwb1100: It's a 75% discount, which seems pretty big to me. However, personally I'd pass on the GMG sale and wait for the collection or separate games to go on sale on GOG or GamersGate in order to get DRM-free versions.
I mean it is $24,95 on GG. 6,24 euros on GMG is $8,45 and that is %66 discount on GG price. Much better discounts will come surely. And there is Arcania. A complete bundle should include that one too.
cemtufekci: I mean it is $24,95 on GG. 6,24 euros on GMG is $8,45 and that is %66 discount on GG price. Much better discounts will come surely. And there is Arcania. A complete bundle should include that one too.
Really? You're getting $ prices in GamersGate?
Nethergate: Resurrection is $0.99 on steam right now. Do not miss this one if you like Spiderweb games.

cemtufekci: I mean it is $24,95 on GG. 6,24 euros on GMG is $8,45 and that is %66 discount on GG price. Much better discounts will come surely. And there is Arcania. A complete bundle should include that one too.
Grargar: Really? You're getting $ prices in GamersGate?
I am not sure but it looks like '$' on the site.
Post edited June 11, 2014 by cemtufekci
cemtufekci: I am not sure but it looks like '$' on the site.
I'm a bit confused by this. You're getting € on GreenManGaming, but $ on GamersGate?
cemtufekci: I am not sure but it looks like '$' on the site.
Grargar: I'm a bit confused by this. You're getting € on GreenManGaming, but $ on GamersGate?
Euro on GreenManGaming. I am sure about that. 1 Euro = 1,3536 Dollar right now :)
Post edited June 11, 2014 by cemtufekci
Marci87: Not in this case cos almost all keys "Requires Steam Client to activate. Steam key only valid in North America."
Tarnicus: Ah looks like Amazon are finally going to lose my business. Well it has been fun whilst it lasted, and fortunately this ties in with me halting my excessive game purchasing habits.

Thank you for pointing that out! :)
That's new, never seen it or heard of a Steam key that only activates in NA before.

EDIT: Well, no, I recall now that Dead Island was NA only too. Still, this disclaimer is new to me.
Post edited June 11, 2014 by Gonchi
Gonchi: EDIT: Well, no, I recall now that Dead Island was NA only too. Still, this disclaimer is new to me.
That particular disclaimer is a couple of months old, although Amazon US has had similar warnings for years now.

And yes, there's more games that have NA only keys on there, though I can't remember any right now.
Ok this time from a correct Source:
LEGO Hobbit Part 1 €7.49 for 24hours on GMG
Post edited June 11, 2014 by dyscode
Anyone found any deals on the Van Helsing franchise lately?
Grargar: ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 13

-Flatspace II -60%/$4.80 (DRM-Free)
-Judge Dee: The City God Case -75%/$1.75 (DRM-Free)
-Memento Mori -75%/$1.75 (DRM-Free)
-Rooks Keep -80%/$3.00 (Online One Time Key Validation)
-Silent Storm Gold Edition -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-The Omega Stone -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
Thanks for this. Anyone played Roots Keep? If so, what's the SP campaign like and are there difficulty options? There's very little info elsewhere on this game which is why I'm hesitating...
So has anyone played the Steam version of Earth 2140? I might grab it for 0.99€ but i want to know if the problems with the AI have been fixed in the Steam version? Or would it be better to get the GOG version?