It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Remember Me is 66% off on GMG, Steam, for €10.19 just enough to use the Coupon to get another 20% off.

I really like this game. Yes it's linear and could be better at 'ghosthacking' but the brawling-mechanics and the Combo-Lab are really nice, besides the visuals, IMHO.

and Sleeping Dogs LE is £3.75 on uk.Gamesplanet.
today and tomorrow only.

...and for both games I'd recommend using a controller.
Post edited May 27, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: So this seems a good solution for everybody.)
It is a good solution for the consumer only if one doesn't take the issue of surveillance seriously. Google is essentially one big surveillance agency, only unlike the NSA Google simply watches everything you do so they can push ads on you. My objection to the whole Steam linking process is that Steam now has a lot more information on me, information that there is no particular reason they need to have in order to deliver a game to me.

Think about it this way. In the old days with buying CDs at the local computer store the software company knew nothing about me. They didn't know where I bought the game, they didn't know who my friends or associates were, they didn't know which other retailers I might shop at to buy other similar games, or anything else. Steam is now learning all that information and that information is both powerful and valuable to Steam.
Post edited May 27, 2014 by worlddan
worlddan: It is a good solution for the consumer only if one doesn't take the issue of surveillance seriously.
If one takes the issue of (possible) surveillance seriously, you neither use Google nor Steam.

... and if anyone's taking this thread seriously, post about gaming deals. There's absolutely zero reason to clutter this thread full with everything else, time and time again. Yes we are aware, yes we do know, no you won't raise awareness here. Please, consider discussing everything else than gaming deals where it belongs - in other threads.
dyscode: So this seems a good solution for everybody.)
worlddan: It is a good solution for the consumer only if one doesn't take the issue of surveillance seriously. Google is essentially one big surveillance agency, only unlike the NSA Google simply watches everything you do so they can push ads on you. My objection to the whole Steam linking process is that Steam now has a lot more information on me, information that there is no particular reason they need to have in order to deliver a game to me.

Think about it this way. In the old days with buying CDs at the local computer store the software company knew nothing about me. They didn't know where I bought the game, they didn't know who my friends or associates were, they didn't know which other retailers I might shop at to buy other similar games, or anything else. Steam is now learning all that information and that information is both powerful and valuable to Steam.
Only Google and Steam, unlike the NSA, do not sent the Man to raid your home or arrest you at the airport because you sent an email with the wrong buzzword to someone in the states, at least for the time being. ;->

But of course, you're trading super cheap games for another bit of your privacy, ... again.

I was more like discussing about a balance that people can trade keys and publishers/devs also don't get the short end of the stick, as these Bundles consist of games mostly of indies or small companies.

BTT
Post edited May 27, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: Remember Me is 66% off on GMG, Steam, for €10.19 just enough to use the Coupon to get another 20% off.
Looks like the code won't apply to that particular game. I tried it, anyway, and it won't take it (unless I'm getting the code wrong).
dyscode: Remember Me is 66% off on GMG, Steam, for €10.19 just enough to use the Coupon to get another 20% off.
Coelocanth: Looks like the code won't apply to that particular game. I tried it, anyway, and it won't take it (unless I'm getting the code wrong).
Just tried it and it worked for me. Copy and paste this: ZMMIEX-EW1476-0PNL11
ABH20: Just tried it and it worked for me. Copy and paste this: ZMMIEX-EW1476-0PNL11
Nope. No joy. Must be a regional thing. Doesn't really matter though. While I have Remember Me on my wishlist, I really don't need to add another game to my backlog. And by the time I'm actually ready to play the game, it will likely be on sale for 5 bucks or less anyway.

+1 to you for the help though. :)
Bundle Stars Reboot 4.0 - http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/reboot-bundle-4/

£1.49 for:
Tropico Trilogy
Hard Reset Extended Edition
Combat Wings: Battle of Britain
Inquisitor Deluxe Edition
Zeno Clash 2
The First Templar
triock: http://groupees.com/kissmybundles

//N.P.P.D. RUSH//- The milk of Ultraviolet
Humanity Asset
Storm in a Teacup
iBomber Defense Pacific
Marine Sharpshooter 2 : Jungle Warfare
Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection

For a minimum of $5 you also get
The 39 Steps
Do we have any info about the DRM on these games?
Psyringe: Do we have any info about the DRM on these games?
I think they are all Steam keys.
Reboot Bundle 4.0 now live at Bundle Stars. Includes:
Tropico Trilogy
Hard Reset Extended Edition
Combat Winds: Battle of Britain
Inquisitor Deluxe Edition
Zeno Clash 2
The First Templar

$2 for the first 48 hours.

EDIT: Oopsie~! Ninja'd! XD
Post edited May 27, 2014 by genkicolleen
<span class="bold">Humble Bundle: PC and Android 10</span>

PWYW
-Symphony
-Draw a Stickman: EPIC
-Galcon Legends + Galcon Fusion

BTA
-Skulls of the Shogun
-METAL SLUG 3
-Fieldrunners 2
-Breach & Clear

Includes soundtracks for Draw a Stickman: EPIC, Fieldrunners 2, Galcon Fusion, Galcon Legends, METAL SLUG 3 and Symphony.
All Games are available DRM-Free (with the exception of METAL SLUG 3 which is coming in 1-3 days), on Steam and on Android.
Steam: Painkiller Sale
Painkiller Black Ed. $1.99
Painkiller Hell & Damnation 3.99
Overdose: 0.99
Resurrection: 1.99
Recurring Evil 1.99
Redemption: 0.99

Complete Pack: 13.99
Post edited May 27, 2014 by Crewdroog
IG Blood Knights bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/bloodknights

Pay Minimum $1 to get these! (all Steam except LTM)
Little Trus Man (Desura)
Oniken
Syberia II
Zeno Clash 2
Special Edition

Pay more than $3.89 to unlock these games!
Jets'n'Guns Gold
Blood Knights
A New Reckoning
Rock of Ages
M.U.D. TV
+1 Steam game
IndieGala - Blood Knights

$1:
Zeno Clash 2
Syberia 2
Oniken
Little Trus Man (desura/steam greenlight)

$3.89:
Jets'n'Guns Gold
Blood Knights
A New Reckoning
Rock of Ages
M.U.D. TV
+ Mystery game

Edit: well... ;p
Post edited May 27, 2014 by Stooner