It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Syberia Is up for $2.99 on here if anyone picked up syberia 2 in the insomnia sale and needs this to go with it.
CptFandango: Syberia Is up for $2.99 on here if anyone picked up syberia 2 in the insomnia sale and needs this to go with it.
WoW when I joined gog it was for free :P
SpellForce Midweek on GamersGate. All SpellForce games (with the exception of Demons of the Past) are 75% off.
dyscode: Get Dead Bits for FREE
http://whosgamingnow.com/giveaway/deadbits

You need to "sign in through Steam" to claim it*.

*get your copy once greenlit.
What's the catch? I know GMG "free" games require a playfire account, so just asking in advance.
dyscode: Get Dead Bits for FREE
http://whosgamingnow.com/giveaway/deadbits

You need to "sign in through Steam" to claim it*.

*get your copy once greenlit.
cmdr_flashheart: What's the catch? I know GMG "free" games require a playfire account, so just asking in advance.
You must upvote the game on Greenlight, if it passes it, you will gain the steam key for free.
Indie Gala Monday Bundle - currently $1.49

Circuits - Steam
T.E.C. 3001 - Steam
Day One: Garry's Incident - Steam
Volt - Steam
Blue Rose - Desura (Greenlight)
Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends - Desura (Greenlight)

EDIT: Fixed error.
Post edited May 26, 2014 by ABH20
ABH20: Indie Gala Monday Bundle - currently $1.49

Circuits - Steam
T.E.C. 3001 - Steam
Day One - Steam
Garry's Incident - Steam
Volt - Steam
Blue Rose - Desura (Greenlight)
Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends - Desura (Greenlight)
The bundle only contains 6 games, Day One: Garry's Incident is one game. ;)
Impaler26: The bundle only contains 6 games, Day One: Garry's Incident is one game. ;)
Don't know how I missed that, thanks. Fixed the post.
Nobody seems to have mentioned this here, so if you're a sega fanatic like me, you might be interested in this:
SEGA 48-Game Mega Arcade Pack
It includes some of the Sonics you may have got recently in another bundle, but it is still well worth it!
Best of all, it is DRM free, although there is another link which gives steam activation codes if that is your thing.
babark: Nobody seems to have mentioned this here, so if you're a sega fanatic like me, you might be interested in this:
SEGA 48-Game Mega Arcade Pack
It includes some of the Sonics you may have got recently in another bundle, but it is still well worth it!
Best of all, it is DRM free, although there is another link which gives steam activation codes if that is your thing.
I am interested in it, but I have no creditcard.
I'd probably go for the Steam version, I read it's also DRM-free and it would be in my Steam library which I like.
My memory isn't all that good :P
Cool deal.
Smannesman: I am interested in it, but I have no creditcard.
I'd probably go for the Steam version, I read it's also DRM-free and it would be in my Steam library which I like.
My memory isn't all that good :P
Cool deal.
Only if you don't count Steam as DRM :D (which Amazon does).
I don't like having my credit card info online either, so what I did was find a friend with an amazon account and less problems than me, got him to buy it, and then paid him through paypal.
Amazon is bundling it up:
Deponia $1.99
Deadly 30 $1.25
Rockstar Classic Collection $12.74 (normally $85)
Rockstar Ultimate Collection $25.49 (normally $170)
Sega 48 Mega Arcade Pack $4.96
Sega Fun Pack $9.77
PixleJunk Shooter $1.79
Dead Space Franchise Pack $17.49
Empire Total War $3.75
Dust: An Elysian Tale $3.74
Batman Mega Bundle $22.50
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition $5
Assassin's Creed Legacy Bundle $34.99
Puzzle Agent $1
.....And a crap ton of other stuff.
GamersGate: Memorial and 2K sale ends TODAY along with Torchlight 2 (4.99) and Binding of Isacc (1.25)

Gamestop continues to have their up to 85% download PC games sale till June 2nd
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Lockdown each at $2.49 until 5/28.

GetGames: Borderlands 2 GOTY for 13.59
Deus Ex GOTY: 1.74
Alan's wake/Nightmare sale (if you missed it here.....)

GameFly: (mult sales within each game)
Europa Universalis,
Metro
Saints Row

Greenman: D&D: Mysteria 3.74; 4 pack is $11.24
Disciples II: Gold Ed. $1.99
Hacker Evolution $1.99
Post edited May 26, 2014 by Crewdroog
Red Faction: Guerrilla is off 75% for €2.49. I'm curious regarding the "Other DRM". Does anybody know if it requires online activation?
Post edited May 26, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: Red Faction: Guerrilla is off 75% for €2.49. I'm curious regarding the "Other DRM". Does anybody know if it requires online activation?
GFLW
Grargar: Red Faction: Guerrilla is off 75% for €2.49. I'm curious regarding the "Other DRM". Does anybody know if it requires online activation?
GfWL.

Last info had it that is will be patched and migrated to Steam, but no date is available, yet.