It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: For those that may have missed the post in the ninja thread...courtesy of niniendowarrior...

http://www.microids.com/EN/news/join-for-free-microids-club-and-receive-a-full-game,34

Sign up for their newsletter and receive a free game (dl links will show up in your email - I got Secrets of Atlantis which I already owned :-()

In addition, they have a ton of wallpapers etc. for free plus a free game on your birthday. Sadly, while they're running a 50% off promo, all the game prices are in Euro's which makes it cost-prohibitive for US buyers (a 5E game runs close to 7 US dollars).

I guess I'll be visiting the GOG wishlist and having a nice long chat ;-p
SoA is the only one they are giving away.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Looks like GOG and Big Fish had a baby.

Gonna be a bit too pricey for me however as the prices are locked in Euro.
Dragon Age: Origins 75% off (4.99€) on weekend sale at Steam. In my region the price is the same for the (more) basic version and the ultimate edition (and for once that Euro price is slightly lower than that for the US), so the latter is a much better deal.
Post edited May 09, 2014 by chean
chean: Dragon Age: Origins 75% off (4.99€) on weekend sale at Steam. In my region the price is the same for the (more) basic version and the ultimate edition (and for once that Euro price is slightly lower than that for the US), so the latter is a much better deal.
It was $5 on amazon at some point. That was Origin only though. Still not a bad deal.
chean: Dragon Age: Origins 75% off (4.99€) on weekend sale at Steam. In my region the price is the same for the (more) basic version and the ultimate edition (and for once that Euro price is slightly lower than that for the US), so the latter is a much better deal.
thx for info I'll look into that :-)
blotunga: It was $5 on amazon at some point. That was Origin only though.
Yeah, I think I remember seeing that deal at some point. I suppose I often disregard Amazon for DDL purchasing though, as I don't like the idea of having to set up a fake US address with them (at least, it seems every time I look at a game there a U.S. address is a requirement).
blotunga: It was $5 on amazon at some point. That was Origin only though. Still not a bad deal.
JFYI: You need an EA/Bioware account anyway to play this and you need to manually D/L all the DLC in-game.

SALE:
Teleglitch is 75% off on GG. €3.75

Unfortunately the "Guns and Tunes"-DLC is not, which gives you RSG-Mode and is worth getting for that alone,
but not for €2.

fantastic 'rogue-like' survival shooter.

PS: and Fireflower has a RPG Weekend sale, nothing to special discount-wise.
Post edited May 09, 2014 by dyscode
I think I read somewhere some time ago that DLC activation on dragon age oranges on steam is quite problematic, any truth to that?
chean: Yeah, I think I remember seeing that deal at some point. I suppose I often disregard Amazon for DDL purchasing though, as I don't like the idea of having to set up a fake US address with them (at least, it seems every time I look at a game there a U.S. address is a requirement).
Yes it is. I just use the hotel's address where I used to stay when I was in the US.
KOC: I think I read somewhere some time ago that DLC activation on dragon age oranges on steam is quite problematic, any truth to that?
Why would it be more problematic?
As far as I know (which isn't too far) all DLC is handled via the Bioware account and the updater.
But you can also redeem it on Origin if that makes it easier.
Hello hello!
There are some new offers at the PayPal Spring Gaming Sale:
Betrayer - 50% off
Knock-Knock - 50% off
Card City Nights (new Ludosity game) - 50% off
Gender Bender - 30% off

If you're into indie game, you'll find many great offfers here.
Check it out: www.paypal.com/gamingsale
KOC: I think I read somewhere some time ago that DLC activation on dragon age oranges on steam is quite problematic, any truth to that?
There's not since DLC activation for Dragon Age has nothing to do with Steam, it's all done through the EA account you log into in the game.
Post edited May 09, 2014 by Pheace
molemanjackie: If you're into indie game, you'll find many great offfers here.
Nice promo - Downfall and Knock-Knock are really worth checking.
Bioshock triple pack -75%. http://store.steampowered.com/sub/36223/

Containes:
Bioshock 1
Bioshock 2
Bioshock Infinite

but no DLC's.....

£9.99 / $14.99

I think this is a brand new collection / pack thingy. Good introduction to the series if you do not have any of them for a nice price point, I think.
molemanjackie: If you're into indie game, you'll find many great offfers here.
Novotnus: Nice promo - Downfall and Knock-Knock are really worth checking.
€2.50 for Knock Knock is great and 99c for Downfall (desura) are great deals!

PS: There is a remake of Downfall in the making, like *Gilbert* did with the Shivah!
Post edited May 09, 2014 by dyscode
IndieGala - Special Greenlight bundle

$1, for the first 24h(?)
Inescapable
Loot Hero
Deep Eclipse
The Girl & The Robot
Frederic Resurrection of Music
Hunter's Trophy 2 America
Rush for Glory
Sinister City
(All games on Desura)