It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GMG has a lot of XCOM games discounted 50-75%. UFO Defense and Terror from the Deep for 1.69$ each are pretty good deals, even more so if you apply the FUSWJT-B1DU64-JBV8UY voucher for an additional 20% off (need a cart value of >=10$ for that though). All (well, all the ones I looked at) are Steam keys.
fartheststar: Today's Humble Daily Bundle is pretty sweet. I already have most of these that I want, but some good games here:
https://www.humblebundle.com/
Wonderful! *claps* Thanks for posting it!

I've never mentioned this before, but all of these wonderful posts should be uprepped! I always add a +1 ^__^
DarkoD13: But I'm a bit skeptical since at least a few of these games required online activation in the past.
And you should be. They updated the blurb on the pack. Now it says:

"All games in "Topware Clasics" Games Rage pack are offered as Steam keys."

And since we all know that the Steam versions also have the nasty Topware DRM, this is not such a great deal.
Got Splinter Cell Blacklist for $10 on humble. Great price.
Might and Magic VI is also $10 at Humble store.
cmdr_flashheart: Might and Magic VI is also $10 at Humble store.
2 things:
1) It's regionally restricted.
2) $10 for Might and Magic VI is a terrible deal...
... unless you meant Might and Magic Heroes VI.
Grargar: 2 things:
It's the Complete Edition, forgot to mention. Also, fucking hell dude, there are people here from all regions.

edit: yes, Heroes. But i figured anyone who went to store to check it out wouldn't t be dense :]
Post edited May 16, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
cmdr_flashheart: It's the Complete Edition, forgot to mention. Also, fucking hell dude, there are people here from all regions.
I'm just saying; it doesn't show up on me and I have a sneaking suspicion it shows only on US.
cmdr_flashheart: It's the Complete Edition, forgot to mention. Also, fucking hell dude, there are people here from all regions.
Grargar: I'm just saying; it doesn't show up on me and I have a sneaking suspicion it shows only on US.
I'm not seeing it either.

Most times the only place to really get a good deal on EA or Ubisoft games is through Amazon.

Greenman Gamings has EA's existence on their site permanently blocked to us outside of mainstream countries.
Way to go.Yuck.

edit: yes, Heroes. But i figured anyone who went to store to check it out wouldn't t be dense :]
Doesnt show up for Aussies
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Niggles
GMG's giving away Rush Bros. free, though you have to sign up for Playfire Rewards and I'm not sure if it's available everywhere.
jcoa: GMG's giving away Rush Bros. free, though you have to sign up for Playfire Rewards and I'm not sure if it's available everywhere.
clarification: you have to link your Steam account to Playfire, too.
Post edited May 17, 2014 by dyscode
dno if im going mad but has Attractio been on offer somewhere else such as a bundle or a groupees spotlight or daily royal?
Post edited May 17, 2014 by chezybezy
chezybezy: dno if im going mad but has Attractio been on offer somewhere else such as a bundle or a groupees spotlight or daily royal?
No, it hasn't. However, given the high (and further increasing) amount of bundles at the moment, it's not unrealistic to expect in in future bundles, I think.
chezybezy: dno if im going mad but has Attractio been on offer somewhere else such as a bundle or a groupees spotlight or daily royal?
Psyringe: No, it hasn't. However, given the high (and further increasing) amount of bundles at the moment, it's not unrealistic to expect in in future bundles, I think.
thanks :) im going crackers :) hmm now theres a thought sit and wait for it to show up else where! *grins*
nice to see you around Psyringe! how you doing?