It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: IndieGala - Special Greenlight bundle

$1, for the first 24h(?)
Inescapable
Loot Hero
Deep Eclipse
Frederic
Resurrection of Music
Hunter's Trophy 2 America
Rush for Glory
Sinister City
(All games on Desura)
Hell yes! Getting this for Deep Eclipse, been on my list for a while. Inescapable alone is easily worth the asking price, quite a good game.
IAmSinistar: Inescapable alone is easily worth the asking price, quite a good game.
Yes. Guess I'll finally try it!
(tired of only reading your recommendations and doing nothing about it :D)
IAmSinistar: Inescapable alone is easily worth the asking price, quite a good game.
Stooner: Yes. Guess I'll finally try it!
(tired of only reading your recommendations and doing nothing about it :D)
I hope you enjoy it. If you like old Sega Genesis side-scrollers, this will be a real treat for you.

Frankly this is a pretty great bundle. Sinister City and Frederic are titles I've seen before on Desura which look interesting, and Rush for Glory seems right polished too. A dollar for any one of these is a bargain, much less for the whole load.
Post edited May 09, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Humble Store flash sale of Metro: Last Light - Complete Edition for the next 8 hours, 60% off for €7.99.
In addition, Europa Universalis IV (without any DLCs), 80%/€7.99 for the next 6 hours.
Post edited May 09, 2014 by Grargar
IAmSinistar: I hope you enjoy it. If you like old Sega Genesis side-scrollers, this will be a real treat for you.
Haven't played a lot (well, not like the old SNES side-scrollers), but I like them. I enjoyed Oniken, and it looks a lot like the Mega-Drive games.
Put a little bit of Metroidvania in the mix, and is enough for me. :)
Post edited May 09, 2014 by Stooner

$1, for the first 24h(?)
Inescapable
Loot Hero
Deep Eclipse
Frederic
Resurrection of Music
Hunter's Trophy 2 America
Rush for Glory
Sinister City
(All games on Desura)
Hmm... Might be a chance to test The Girl & The Robot (not on your list :)) and Rush for Glory.
IAmSinistar: Rush for Glory seems right polished too.
Rush for Glory was in a Groupees.
amok: Hmm... Might be a chance to test The Girl & The Robot (not on your list :)) and Rush for Glory.
oops, I've counted 8 games and thought it was right! I'll fix it! :)

(Frederic Resurrection of Music is one game only, mind you! ;p)
Post edited May 09, 2014 by Stooner
dyscode: PS: There is a remake of Downfall in the making, like Michalski did with the Shivah!
Shivah was made (and remade) by Dave Gilbert :)
Rem made Downfall and The Cat Lady under Screen7, and now is making a third game in this series and remaking Downfall in The Cat Lady style. Background and character animation presented so far look pretty promising :)
dyscode: PS: There is a remake of Downfall in the making, like Michalski did with the Shivah!
Novotnus: Shivah was made (and remade) by Dave Gilbert :)
Rem made Downfall and The Cat Lady under Screen7, and now is making a third game in this series and remaking Downfall in The Cat Lady style. Background and character animation presented so far look pretty promising :)
Oh NO! me stupid, I mixed them up in the "Remake"-association chain *_*!'
Post edited May 09, 2014 by dyscode
Here is a deal that should actually interest the DRM-Free crowd. Shadow Warrior 2013, 80% off/€5.99 for the next 7 hours.
Grargar: Here is a deal that should actually interest the DRM-Free crowd. Shadow Warrior 2013, 80% off/€5.99 for the next 7 hours.
or £4.99 in the UK
Grargar: Here is a deal that should actually interest the DRM-Free crowd. Shadow Warrior 2013, 80% off/€5.99 for the next 7 hours.
Sachys: or £4.99 in the UK
I think it's the cheapest price that the game had yet.
Sachys: or £4.99 in the UK
Grargar: I think it's the cheapest price that the game had yet.
Might be - but im sure it was cheaper via gog in that sale... okay, cant remember which sale so not entirely sure...
Anyone have experience with Deep Eclipse? The demo video makes it look claustrophobic and ridiculous-- A spaceship is shouldering its way through asteroids and enemies inside a galactic Ziploc bag. It's more like shake n' bake than a space shooter. But I would like to like it. Am I way off the mark?
Sachys: Might be - but im sure it was cheaper via gog in that sale... okay, cant remember which sale so not entirely sure...
The lowest it has been on GOG was 75% off which amounts to $9.99, or about €7.2 or about £6. Which is somewhat more expensive. And I know this number for a fact, because that's when I bought it (during the Big Games Promo that ran alongside the Luck of the Irish Promo).