It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bundlestars Reboot 3.0 bundle $1.99 first 48 hours
Rune Classic
X-Blades
Hoard Complete Pack
Ion Assault (steam cards)
Knights and Merchants
Planets Under Attack
"Steam action RPG Legend of Aethereus on sale for just $7.49!" - that's 75% off~

http://www.dailyroyale.com/
chezybezy: not to jump back a page but i noticed some discussion r.e. the desura client and the free games (usually those weekly / friday ones) someone said if you click install and cancel the install it should stay in your 'games' list. does that mean i can finally uninstall the free games and still have them remain in my library for later on? i was under the impression it was required to have them installed to keep them?

On Topic: [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/12420/ ]Perimeter 2: New Earth[/url] - 90% off on Steam until the 14th. £1.09.
anyone any experience seems to be slated a little? but given the first is on gog i think someone here might be interested, i know i am!
Pretty horrible reviews on it, it sounds like they took everything that was cool about Perimeter and stripped it out of the game.
Battlefield 2142
$0.99 USD Origin
foxworks: Battlefield 2142
$0.99 USD Origin
Fyi- Might not work on Win 8
The Penumbra Collection is on sale at GamersGate for $2.50

Worth having, yes? I've heard good things over the years :D
genkicolleen: "Steam action RPG Legend of Aethereus on sale for just $7.49!" - that's 75% off~

http://www.dailyroyale.com/
Crash fest the last time I had it installed but I was using 32-bit, haven't tried it again since I upgraded to 64-bit.
genkicolleen: The Penumbra Collection is on sale at GamersGate for $2.50

Worth having, yes? I've heard good things over the years :D
For that price - Yes. There's some interesting incidents that take place in the game but ultimately it's very slow going because most of the time you're going stealth from a dog.

They could've done this as a "Junkyard Heist" game if they were to replace textures and some objects.
Post edited April 08, 2014 by carnival73
OldFatGuy: Damn, all that trouble to download it, getting frustrated with the edit function here (which DID NOT work right, I admit it's possible on a couple of those edit attempts I inadvertently clicked on cancel instead of Post this message, but I was absolutely careful the last several times and it just simply would NOT edit my post. And I know it wasn't just what was being "seen" on screen as opposed to actually in the database too because each time when I clicked on edit again, the same, original text was always there. Had it been edited in the database but not onscreen for whatever reason, subsequent edit attempts would've showed the new text. It NEVER did. For whatever reason, I was not allowed to edit my post.)

And then I install it, and discover..... no built in gamepad support. Keyboard only and when I try to use the in-game "mapping" function, it of course won't recognize when I press a key on my gamepad to assign it in game.

You have got to be shitting me, a platformer, and a port to boot, that only has keyboard support. (At least I think it's a platformer, it sure looks like one in the screenshots.)
Cute Things Dying Violently is a puzzle game that only takes place in one room per level. Mostly your attempting to flick critters past death traps into an exit door so you'll probably find that there isn't enough to the control scheme to make padding practical.

For mapping, however, (either M$ brand or Logitech) Pinnacle Profiler http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/ has helped me with most games - In the instance of Dead Rising 2 not even Pinnacle could save it but fortunately Logitechs own profiling software is easily recognized by that game.
Dead Space is free "On the House" on Origin. Better grab it fast. They say on the Origin site that these specials can appear and disappear at any time. It's the full game and they promise it's your to keep. It's a great game so enjoy!
dnoelsmith: Dead Space is free "On the House" on Origin. Better grab it fast. They say on the Origin site that these specials can appear and disappear at any time. It's the full game and they promise it's your to keep. It's a great game so enjoy!
Hasn't it been up for two weeks now?
dnoelsmith: Dead Space is free "On the House" on Origin. Better grab it fast. They say on the Origin site that these specials can appear and disappear at any time. It's the full game and they promise it's your to keep. It's a great game so enjoy!
Well I went to Origin and discovered two surprising things!

First of all, I already had an Origin account! :O I had NO idea, I don't remember signing up with them.

Second is that when I clicked on 'Get it Now' on the free Dead Space, it added the game to my account as a purchase, despite not having their client installed, and cancelling out. Nice! One day I might even play it! lol~ Not really up for yet another game client, but I'm sure I will some day!
genkicolleen: First of all, I already had an Origin account! :O I had NO idea, I don't remember signing up with them.
If you already had a Bioware account, then you already had an Origin account. They merged the two systems some time ago.
Foxhack: If you already had a Bioware account, then you already had an Origin account. They merged the two systems some time ago.
Well... I don't know what Bioware is, so I'm not sure! *goes to look up what Bioware is...err... was!*
genkicolleen: Well I went to Origin and discovered two surprising things!

First of all, I already had an Origin account! :O I had NO idea, I don't remember signing up with them.

Second is that when I clicked on 'Get it Now' on the free Dead Space, it added the game to my account as a purchase, despite not having their client installed, and cancelling out. Nice! One day I might even play it! lol~ Not really up for yet another game client, but I'm sure I will some day!
I couldn't download and play it though without the client, and I'm not installing another client even if the game is free. I too had an account (it said mine was from EA) and it let me "add" the game, but it wouldn't let me download and play it unless I installed the client. Unless I missed some small print again like I did on the Desura download thing.

*goes off to read all the fine print*
genkicolleen: Well I went to Origin and discovered two surprising things!

OldFatGuy: I couldn't download and play it though without the client, and I'm not installing another client even if the game is free. I too had an account (it said mine was from EA) and it let me "add" the game, but it wouldn't let me download and play it unless I installed the client. Unless I missed some small print again like I did on the Desura download thing.

*goes off to read all the fine print*
Nope, you did not miss any "fine print" and you definitely need to install yet another client - unlike Desura, which is optional. Desura falls somewhere in between GOG and Steam. It is not necessary (for most games) but if you install it, it will do automatic updates to games you own (like Steam and unlike GOG - which simply notifies you of updates to games you own).

Hope that was helpful...