It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

undeadcow: Greenmangaming has Telltale's Bone: Complete Bundle for 75% off, $2.49, on Steam... but I thought Telltale lost the rights to Bone and it was pulled from sale. If so, this anomaly might be the last change to grab Telltale's Bone... unless it got re-issued and I missed it (?).

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/adventure/bone-complete-bundle/#item-s5
Anyone willing to grab these for me in trade for something? GMG hates me because I live on the Brazilian side of the border but all my cards and banking is done in Uruguay.
undeadcow: Greenmangaming has Telltale's Bone: Complete Bundle for 75% off, $2.49, on Steam... but I thought Telltale lost the rights to Bone and it was pulled from sale. If so, this anomaly might be the last change to grab Telltale's Bone... unless it got re-issued and I missed it (?).

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/adventure/bone-complete-bundle/#item-s5
Gonchi: Anyone willing to grab these for me in trade for something? GMG hates me because I live on the Brazilian side of the border but all my cards and banking is done in Uruguay.
PM sent
Gonchi: Anyone willing to grab these for me in trade for something? GMG hates me because I live on the Brazilian side of the border but all my cards and banking is done in Uruguay.
rong44: PM sent
Thanks!
rong44: PM sent
Gonchi: Thanks!
No problem :)
Matrixgames has a minus 10$ on each game.
I can highly recommand the new game 'Qvadriga' which was a steep 19,03 € before.
It's absolutely worth the ~10 $ that it costs now.

http://matrixgames.com/news/1406/Happy.Easter!
Dolantin: Matrixgames has a minus 10$ on each game.
I can highly recommand the new game 'Qvadriga' which was a steep 19,03 € before.

LOoked at their page. Does that code work for *any* of their games?....i cant quite remember but is stuff drm free or has some form of activation?
Dolantin: Matrixgames has a minus 10$ on each game.

Niggles: LOoked at their page. Does that code work for *any* of their games?....i cant quite remember but is stuff drm free or has some form of activation?
They say so.
Btw. Qvadriga is a bit niche; but a niche, that was new to me and thus even more delightful; you can see more about it at RPS.

edit: it is DRM free; only offline code
Post edited April 18, 2014 by Dolantin
Dolantin: They say so.
Btw. Qvadriga is a bit niche; but a niche, that was new to me and thus even more delightful; you can see more about it at RPS.

I'd pick up Legion Arena, but $25 (with tax) for a 5 year old game seems a bit too much...
With coupon it's 12.6 though.. hmmm neah...
Post edited April 18, 2014 by blotunga
Niggles: LOoked at their page. Does that code work for *any* of their games?....i cant quite remember but is stuff drm free or has some form of activation?

u mean a serial code or CD key?.
The GOG Battle of the Games deal today

Winners:
Beyond Divinity(Win/Mac) $1.49
Divine Divinity(Win/Mac) $1.49
Divinity II Developer's Cut $4.99

Losers:
Gothic II $3.99
Gothic 3 $3.99
Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods $3.99
Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth (Steam) is 75% off on GMG. Use the O3H7FE-D4NFO0-F0LIGK voucher for 20% off. This is the best price it's ever been, taken several years to get to 75% off.
Post edited April 18, 2014 by spoderman

Niggles: u mean a serial code or CD key?.
a serial code, which works on any machine. (have tried myself on an offline machine)

For any other game than Qvadriga, I have no idea. Sorry.
Lazy Guys Night Sky bundle

Click

For $2.99 you get:

Huntsman: The Orphanage (Steam)

Micron (already Greenlit)

Wimp: Who Stole My Pants? ( already Greenlit)

Project Night ( already Greenlit)

Inescapable (already Greenlit)

El Ammo and The Lost Dutchman's Mine (almost Greenlit)

Man in a Maze!( on Greenlight)

Way to Go! ( On Greenlight)

Pathogen Wars(Desura)

Evopollution (on Greenlight)

Rhythm Destruction (on Greenlight)

Gran Vitreous ( on Greenlight)

Chronicles of a Dark Lord Episode 1 ( on Greenlight)

Another Perspective ( on Greenlight)

Radium ( On Greenlight)
4.99 EUR both here.
gyokzoli: 4.99 EUR both here.
Mass Effect 3 is £2.49 now in UK store