It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone know where I can get the suffering ties that bind digital key?
alexbowwow: Does anyone know where I can get the suffering ties that bind digital key?
Not sure if you are even able to buy it digital at all. Was it not made freely available with ads from the US Air Force?
alexbowwow: Does anyone know where I can get the suffering ties that bind digital key?
amok: Not sure if you are even able to buy it digital at all. Was it not made freely available with ads from the US Air Force?
The first game was free, the second-ties that bind wasn't... Too bad I can't get it it was my childhood game...
OldFatGuy: Anyone else purchase Borderlands 2 Season Pass at Steam and checked their game lately as compared to the unbelievable number of DLC's there are available for that game??? If anyone else purchased it but finds their Steam copy does include it all, perhaps there's a problem with mine. For now I'll just assume it's a misunderstanding and in Borderlands 2 case it didn't mean all available DLC.
Maybe it's a bit late to answer this but anyway:

With the BL2 Season Pass alone, you get the
- the 4 Story DLC: Tina, Hammerlock, Torgue, Scarlett
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade 1

The BL2 Season Pass does NOT include -
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade 2 (incl. in GOTY)
- Mechromancer and Psycho Pack. (incl. in GOTY)
- Creature Slaughter Dome (incl. in GOTY)
- Collector's Edition Pack (incl. in GOTY)
- Headhunter Episodes 1-4: Harvest, Gobbler, Mercenary and Wedding (and any future Episode) (only sold sep.)
- The Madness, Supremacy, Domination and etc. 99c Pack for each character (only sold sep.)

exact Info here:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/49520/discussions/0/648816742657082879/
Post edited April 08, 2014 by dyscode
Thanks for the list, Dyscode.
Leucius: Thanks for the list, Dyscode.
Sengoku is on sale at Gala Store for the cheapest I've ever seen it - $2.39 or if you use some Gala Points it's $1.99
dyscode:
Honestly my head spins. And even getting the GOTY won't net you all DLCs. Wtf...
Glitchspace is the current Groupees Spotlight. Still an alpha, but one I've been following with keen interest, and a steal at the asking price (plus the soundtrack at a little more). Includes a Desura key.

Thanks to akhliber for the heads-up on this promotion!
dyscode:
blotunga: Honestly my head spins. And even getting the GOTY won't net you all DLCs. Wtf...
Eh, it's mostly fluff - some skins. The only real problem is Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade 2. It increases level cap and adds a mission. Now, that's something that really should be in that GOTY.
cich: Eh, it's mostly fluff - some skins. The only real problem is Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade 2. It increases level cap and adds a mission. Now, that's something that really should be in that GOTY.
Yea, I don't understand how you can charge (or even pay as a matter) $1 (or 1 euro) for a skin. If a game is 20 euros, it has hundreds of skins + levels + guns etc. Basically the price is extremely high for extremely low value.
25% off Might and Magic X over at Gamersgate.
blotunga: Honestly my head spins. And even getting the GOTY won't net you all DLCs. Wtf...
cich: Eh, it's mostly fluff - some skins. The only real problem is Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade 2. It increases level cap and adds a mission. Now, that's something that really should be in that GOTY.
Yes, indeed.
Post edited April 08, 2014 by dyscode
not to jump back a page but i noticed some discussion r.e. the desura client and the free games (usually those weekly / friday ones) someone said if you click install and cancel the install it should stay in your 'games' list. does that mean i can finally uninstall the free games and still have them remain in my library for later on? i was under the impression it was required to have them installed to keep them?

On Topic: [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/12420/ ]Perimeter 2: New Earth[/url] - 90% off on Steam until the 14th. £1.09.
anyone any experience seems to be slated a little? but given the first is on gog i think someone here might be interested, i know i am!
Post edited April 08, 2014 by chezybezy
chezybezy: not to jump back a page but i noticed some discussion r.e. the desura client and the free games (usually those weekly / friday ones) someone said if you click install and cancel the install it should stay in your 'games' list. does that mean i can finally uninstall the free games and still have them remain in my library for later on? i was under the impression it was required to have them installed to keep them?
I'm fairly certain you don't, I have nothing installed and I can still find those free games when I go to the Collection page which supposedly shows you your collection of games.