It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Harbinger, I want this game on GOG!

Please, vote for it, thanks.
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/harbinger
Voted! ^^
Dunno where I got $5 GMG credit from (maybe from joining Playfire?), but that + the 20% voucher, and I got Oblivion GOTY Deluxe for free with $0.10 credit on top to boot. Can't beat getting paid to buy a game! :D
grape1829: Dunno where I got $5 GMG credit from (maybe from joining Playfire?), but that + the 20% voucher, and I got Oblivion GOTY Deluxe for free with $0.10 credit on top to boot. Can't beat getting paid to buy a game! :D
Trade-in games, maybe?
Nice one! ;p
Amazon Deals (All Steam)

Supreme Commander - $2.99

Aliens vs. Predator - $3.75

Defiance - $3.99

Final Fantasy VII - $4.74

Just Cause 2 Pack - $4.99

Tomb Raider - $4.99

Thief in the shadows pack - $5.99

Spec Ops: The Line - $5.99

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition - $6.99

Max Payne Complete Pack - $6.99

Assassin's Creed III - $7.49
Assassin's Creed III Season Pass - $7.49
Assassins Creed III: Deluxe Edition - $14.99

Deadpool - $9.99

Fast and Furious: Showdown - $9.99

Sega Fun Pack - $9.77

Scribblenauts Pack - $10.49

BORDERLANDS 2 AND BORDERLANDS GOTY Pack - $11.99

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $11.99

Dead Island Franchise Pack - $12.49 (NA Region)
- Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition
- Dead Island Riptide
- Dead Island Riptide DLC: Fashion Victim
- Dead Island Riptide DLC: Survivor Pack

Firaxis Pack - $14.99
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition
- Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Batman: Arkham Origins - $19.99

XCOM Enemy Unknown and Enemy Within Pack - $19.99

Direct Link to Amazon Deals Page

GreenManGaming Deals (All Steam)

Use this code to get additional 20% discount: GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49

Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol - $0.99

Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies - $0.99

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of The Year Edition - $4.99

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition - $7.49

NBA 2K14 - $7.49

Euro Truck Simulator 2 Gold - $8.74

Resident Evil 6 - $9.99

Resident Evil: Revelations - $12.49

Remember Me - $12.49

DmC: Devil May Cry - $12.49

The Dark Eye: Demonicon - $19.99

Valve Complete Pack - $24.99

IndieGala

Both IndieGala bundles are 50% of until the end of the day.

The IndieGala Limited - $1.99

The IndieGala CodeMasters - $2.99 (BTA)
Sorry guys, I know I've asked this before, and got answers, but I can't find it again now I want to buy the stuff. Apologies for having to ask this again.

Indie Game Stand Game Store:
The following games say "Redeem on Steam"
Knight Shift - $2
Pirates of Black Cove: GOLD Edition $2
X-Blades $2

This one does NOT say "Redeem on Steam"
Eternal Rune $1

Questions:
Is there a way of telling on the item page if the games ONLY redeem on Steam, or is there some other way of getting them such as direct download or something?

The one that is not redeemable on steam, how do you get it? Is it a simple direct download like GOG or is there some sort of Download Client involved?

If the ones marked sith steam are only steam keys I might give them a miss, unless they are ONLY available on steam no matter where you get them. Is there some way of finding this out? ie can I find "X-Blades" (or any game) somewhere else for purchase as a Steam-Free, DRM-Free?

Only Slightly related, I dont have a desura acount. Yet. Its pretty much just the same as GOG over there, right?
racerboi101: Amazon Deals (All Steam)

Tomb Raider - $4.99

GreenManGaming Deals (All Steam)

Use this code to get additional 20% discount: GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49

Valve Complete Pack - $24.99
Wow, that's the cheapest I've seen Tomb Raider yet. Hard to believe that this Game Of The Year class game came out in March 2013 at $50 a pop and it's now down to $19.99 regular price and $4.99 on sale in time for the holidays already. Lots of other top notch games in a similar pricing pattern too. I already own it (freebie that came with my video card), but such a good price for anyone who hasn't already picked it up for sure!

I own a copy of Half Life 1 on DVD which came with a bunch of other things on Steam from when it first came out, but have not gotten anything from Valve since - mainly because my previous computer was a sack of crap. But I've wanted to fill out my library with the rest of the Valve games and eyed up the Valve Pack before but balked at the price considering I own half the games already and my favourite price is $3-5 per game or less... So seeing that on sale for $19.99 with coupon makes it quite tempting... Lets see... These are the titles in the pack I don't own already:

Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Half-Life: Source
Day of Defeat: Source
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
Left 4 Dead
Team Fortress 2
Portal
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal 2
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

12 games for $20, plus the convenience of having the entire pack of games all in my main Steam account (my original Halflife is in another account which is kind of annoying.. :) ... hrm... decisions, decisions... I think I might just have to buy this. :)
The Steamworks F1 2013 is $8.00 / £4.80 as GG's Daily, which seems to be the cheapest yet by far (possible misprice?). They also have F1 2013 Classic Edition for $10.40 / £6.40.
HeDanny: Questions:
Is there a way of telling on the item page if the games ONLY redeem on Steam, or is there some other way of getting them such as direct download or something?

The one that is not redeemable on steam, how do you get it? Is it a simple direct download like GOG or is there some sort of Download Client involved?

If the ones marked sith steam are only steam keys I might give them a miss, unless they are ONLY available on steam no matter where you get them. Is there some way of finding this out? ie can I find "X-Blades" (or any game) somewhere else for purchase as a Steam-Free, DRM-Free?

Only Slightly related, I dont have a desura acount. Yet. Its pretty much just the same as GOG over there, right?
Hi,
for your 1. question. if you look at the store site you don't need to go to the item page. Under each game title are
symbols if you see the arm (use your mouse to check them) it means Steam, the Crown is for Desura and the other are for Win/Linux and Mac or Android.
So if you only see the Win/Linux/Mac symbols it means they are DRM-Free and can be downloaded at their site.
Desura means you must activate it for your Desura account and than you can download it (again without client).
On the game pages if you look at the lower right corner there should stand DRM-Free (if it is Free).

2. question: best option for me is looking at GamersGate.com. In the description of the games they say
if and what DRM (most times)...for X-Blades they don't tell...
But i guess its the same as the Steam version: Proprietary activation method through CD key. 3 machine limit. If limit is reached contact support. (or use something to remove it).

3. A little more. ATM you don't need the client from Desura.
You can create your account and if you want to download a game there is the option for directdownload.
But they are saying that they will offer similar services like Steam (achievements) so maybe in the future you will need it.
edit:
oh, and Eternal Rune $1 is DRM-Free

You must create an account there and login. After you purchased something you will find it in your Game Wallet.
Till now i had no problems with them.
Post edited December 25, 2013 by Schnuff
Shiny Loot joined the Xmas Sale, though with 'only' mostly -50% and only some -75% discounts. Still worth a look.
http://www.shinyloot.com/christmas-sale
dyscode: Shiny Loot joined the Xmas Sale, though with 'only' mostly -50% and only some -75% discounts. Still worth a look.
http://www.shinyloot.com/christmas-sale
The gothic collection is a nice deal with Gothic being free, the total is $6.25. Though I remember it being 80% off when shinyloot opened.
PenguinJim: The Steamworks F1 2013 is $8.00 / £4.80 as GG's Daily, which seems to be the cheapest yet by far (possible misprice?). They also have F1 2013 Classic Edition for $10.40 / £6.40.
Deal is gone :(.
Downfall - A Horror Adventure Game, "predecessor" of a kind to The Cat Lady, by the same author R. Michalski, is currently on sale on Desura for another 30 hours, 50% off (that's 2 EUR over here).

It was spotlighted on the homepage of WadjetEye Games as a "friend game" for a long time and I know there's at least one community member who's a big fan of it and heartily recommends it. ;) And while I expect it to be less professional than The Cat Lady, I've read that some liked its story even better. Plus, contrary to TCL, it runs smoothly on my netbook (there's a demo on Desura, too, btw)! Anyway, that's good enough for me to finally give it a try at this price.

EDIT: Just in case anyone's interested in the soundtrack (no idea whether it's worth it) - the Desura page says that you only get the game files on Desura and that there are other offers including the soundtrack on the publisher's website. The DRM-free installation from Desura does contain a folder called "Downfall OST" though, with all the songs in .ogg file format.
Post edited December 25, 2013 by Leroux
Leroux: Downfall - A Horror Adventure Game, "predecessor" of a kind to The Cat Lady,
Thanks. Having recently finished CL I was thinking about getting the first one.
As far as I know, Downfall - A Horror Adventure Game will be coming to GOG. So I'll wait for the game to be featured here first.
Amazon Deal

Uber Soldier 2 = $0.50

Has Amazon install DRM, which locks the download to your computer only