It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Orange Box (Half Life 2+Ep.1+Ep.2+Portal1) is 4 dollars on GMG.
Great deal if you haven't played/got Half Life 2 and its episodes.
Also, it's quite funny that GMG is beating Valve's prices on Valve's games :D
cich: Orange Box (Half Life 2+Ep.1+Ep.2+Portal1) is 4 dollars on GMG.
Great deal if you haven't played/got Half Life 2 and its episodes.
Also, it's quite funny that GMG is beating Valve's prices on Valve's games :D
It's a sign of the times - Valve is trying to recoup money for its development costs of its steambox and OS, which imho are the main reasons it's charging more for "sale prices" than in years past.
On the fence about buying Deadpool off Amazon or waiting to see if it shows up on a Steam flash sale. Given LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is currently a flash sale more expensive on Steam than Amazon, I get the impression the same will happen with Deadpool and I'm not really willing to spend more than $10 on it.

Anyone feel like talking me into buying it or giving it a miss?
Gonchi: On the fence about buying Deadpool off Amazon or waiting to see if it shows up on a Steam flash sale. Given LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is currently a flash sale more expensive on Steam than Amazon, I get the impression the same will happen with Deadpool and I'm not really willing to spend more than $10 on it.

Anyone feel like talking me into buying it or giving it a miss?
Given the recent sales prices on Steam, They definitely won't go below $9.99, and will probably instead keep it at $12.50.

As for whether the game itself is worth it, it has the kind of humor you'd expect from Deadpool, and the gameplay is generally enjoyable. However, I think Deadpool as a character gets a little too repetitive by the end of the game. If you aren't expecting a serious game (how could you with Deadpool as the MC?), I think $10 is a fair price as well as the best price you'll find for quite a while.
It's odd that steam is selling fable 1 for $2.50, yet amazon is selling a steam code for it for $1.00.
BlueMooner: It's odd that steam is selling fable 1 for $2.50, yet amazon is selling a steam code for it for $1.00.
That's steam for ya
"We're Steam! Buy our games from someone else for less!"
racerboi101: Majesty Gold - HD - $1.24
good find. I'd been wanting to add Majesty to my list and it rarely goes on special price.
GlitchGate?
Morrowind for -82% €3.50 in Germany/EU

and daily Bioshock Infinite, -75% £7.49 GG.UK

-88% for $10 on GG.US
Post edited December 26, 2013 by dyscode
Left 4 dead 2 is free on steam.
alexbowwow: Left 4 dead 2 is free on steam.
Thanks for that. Didn't even know about it.
BioShock: Infinite 9,99$
Accatone: As far as I know, Downfall - A Horror Adventure Game will be coming to GOG. So I'll wait for the game to be featured here first.
BlueMooner: Where did you hear that benim arkadas?
It's actually, "arkadaşım", or simply "arkadaş"! :)

Triock asked in the comments section on the game's Desura page whether the game will come to GOG or not, and the answer was, "Update - good news for you, looks like Downfall *will* be coming to GOG :)"

http://www.desura.com/games/downfall-a-horror-adventure-game/page/2#comments
I was putting off buying Tomb Raider and now it's $8 instead of 5 :(. It seems I'll skip it...
http://www.game.co.uk/en/epic-sale/pc/downloads

http://www.game.co.uk/en/games/pc-downloads/48-hour-deals