It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Indiegamestand Charity today is Dead Cyborg Ep1 with BTA $2.75 for Ep2. Great game!
any idea if any goes to the dev or is it purely to charity? steam keys once its greenlit?

spoderman: It'll be $3.75 on Jan 1st.
now that *is* tempting...
Post edited December 28, 2013 by chezybezy
nightrunner227: Any idea whether it'd DRM-free or not? There's nothing on the page regarding whether you need to use Capsule to play.
I cack tomorrow I guess its drm-free, but I am very unsure...

Brothers 4,4$ on Amazon (4,2€ on Steam), but they went out of keys :(
Impaler26: A few neat deals at the Humble Store:
Tetrobot and Co. (DRM Free + Steam) - $2.99
anyone have a feeling if this will be in a bundle any time soon?
cich: Not fixed.
I mean it's moddable, but too much hassle for modders to port old stuff to the new one.

And the amount of censorship in the old titles is minuscule. I'm no purist, I can live without the swastikas and the red cross.
trusteft: There are no swastikas in the Doom series. Censored or not. Also, you have something against the Red Cross? It helps millions of people around the world.
The various nazi stuff is in a secret level in Doom 2 based around Wolfenstein 3D, the swastikas were in Doom 1 secret based around Wolf3D too. They removed them in BFG edition. The same happened to the red crosses on Medpaks and Berserk items. Apparently Red Cross didn't like red crosses being in Doom, and Bethesda agreed to remove them.

Here's more info:
[url=http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Doom_3:_BFG_Edition]http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Doom_3:_BFG_Edition[/url]

As I said, lack of these things is barely noticeable when playing olden Dooms.
Post edited December 28, 2013 by cich
Impaler26: A few neat deals at the Humble Store:
Tetrobot and Co. (DRM Free + Steam) - $2.99
chezybezy: anyone have a feeling if this will be in a bundle any time soon?
It's ( the Steam version ) on my non GOG wishlist .
Post edited December 28, 2013 by ne_zavarj
chezybezy: anyone have a feeling if this will be in a bundle any time soon?
ne_zavarj: It's on my non GOG wishlist .
IIRC that is a sequel?
Dungeon of Elements is on sale on the Humble store for $5.99... Could anyone who has played this game weigh in on whether it's worth a try? I've not heard of it, but the video looks interesting.
merow: Brothers 4,4$ on Amazon (4,2€ on Steam), but they went out of keys :(
Amazon is showing in stock for me.
Not exactly a deal, but archive.org has posted a complete torrent of a MAME v0.151 set.
link

Warning: It is 42GiB, and not all ROMs are in the public domain.

source
PincushionMan: Not exactly a deal, but archive.org has posted a complete torrent of a MAME v0.151 set.
link

Warning: It is 42GiB, and not all ROMs are in the public domain.

source
What is going on with archive.org? Aren't they supposed to offer only Public Domain items? Why are they offering roms? How is that legal?
Grargar: What is going on with archive.org? Aren't they supposed to offer only Public Domain items? Why are they offering roms? How is that legal?
Remember that leaked GTA V PC release? ..... 42 gigs of malware inc.
If you are inclined: uPlay Store has some pretty good deals, right now. If they just would be clearer if what DRM each games uses, since it seems you cannot assume it's all uPlay now. Can You?

e.g. the cheapest Demonicon Deal for €10 right now
Post edited December 29, 2013 by dyscode
akhliber: Dungeon of Elements is on sale on the Humble store for $5.99... Could anyone who has played this game weigh in on whether it's worth a try? I've not heard of it, but the video looks interesting.
The only thing I know is that it was featured in Indie Royale's Nutcracker bundle up until 3 days ago or so, for more or less the same price, along with a bunch of other games. You could try posting in the according thread to see whether anyone who bought the bundle has an opinion on the game yet.
You can get Capsized (DRM Free + Steam) for $1.79 at the Humble Store today.
Impaler26: You can get Capsized (DRM Free + Steam) for $1.79 at the Humble Store today.
Also Gunpoint for $3.33, highly recommended.
Post edited December 29, 2013 by amok