It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Smannesman: Anyone know when the Amazon daily deal ends?
I might just be interested in Borderlands 2.
Amazon deals switch prices at about midnight (sometimes up to 1 or 2h later) based on PST/PDT time zone. The digital video games team is based in Seattle.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by uqblf
Profanity: Arkham City, even without whatever DLCs it may have, is an extremely strong game. You might be waiting a whiiiile for the GOTY version to go on sale.
PenutBrittle: Actually, the GOTY version goes on sale quite a bit.

Hell, I'm seeing that it's 66% off right now on Steam for some reason. Can't figure out why, though.
Oh shit, I forgot that it's locked for my country (got it through Amazon) so that probably explains why I was so sure that it barely goes on sale.
Profanity: Arkham City, even without whatever DLCs it may have, is an extremely strong game. You might be waiting a whiiiile for the GOTY version to go on sale.
PenutBrittle: Actually, the GOTY version goes on sale quite a bit.

Hell, I'm seeing that it's 66% off right now on Steam for some reason. Can't figure out why, though.
It's because buying the GOTY version is the only way to upgrade from normal version. Therefore they offer that discount and everyone who owns the base game can get the GOTY version with 66% off.
ne_zavarj: I just don't understand the Darksiders 2 hype . Isn't it a console port ? ( graphics ad controlls )
Darksiders 2 was a multiplatform release. It's a Zelda-like game with Devil May Cry/ God of War inspired combat. I thought it was a lot of fun but you might not like that sort of thing. THQ was hoping to dig themselves out of the hole they had dug for themselves by releasing this as a smash success. It sold decently but they needed Modern Warfare numbers and well, you know the rest.
amok: Bundle Stars 6 - Catnip Bundle

http://www.bundlestars.com/

$6 / £ 3.94 for:

Pushcat (Desura)
Metal Drift (Steam)
Wasteland Angel (Steam)
Obulis (Steam)
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals (Steam)
Chains (Steam)
Post Mortem (Steam)
Avencast: RIse of the Mage (Steam)
??????? (Steam)
??????? (Steam)
Not an overly impressive bundle.

Pushcat is a nice puzzle game, combining Boulder dash & Bejeweled into a rather interesting mix. Good amount of variety as well.
Metal drift I've not played
Wasteland Angel is boring.
Not played Obulis
Nikopol is a decent adventure game. Nothing special though
Chains I've not played
Post Mortem is an alright adventure game. Its sequel Still Life is a lot better though.
Avencast is an average CRPG
Post edited April 05, 2013 by AFnord
uqblf: It's because buying the GOTY version is the only way to upgrade from normal version. Therefore they offer that discount and everyone who owns the base game can get the GOTY version with 66% off.
OHHHHH, I see now. Good to know.
uqblf: It's because buying the GOTY version is the only way to upgrade from normal version. Therefore they offer that discount and everyone who owns the base game can get the GOTY version with 66% off.
PenutBrittle: OHHHHH, I see now. Good to know.
Hmm is it also 66% off if its on sale?

Greets!
carnival73: I was thinking the same...although GotY will probably only be base + Season Pass considering the amount of content. I'm thinking you might wind up waiting two years for a "Complete" version to get released.
timppu: I think two years is probably fine, I'm yet to even play Borderlands 1 GOTY which is in my Steam account. I think it had "only" four DLCs.

Fortunately I am not interested in the Cities in Motion games... albeit for some reason I have the first game (without any DLCs I think) in my GamersGate account. I probably got it as a freebie from them at some point.
We must be living the same life or something. I only tried the first Borderlands...have yet to reinstall and complete it.

My free copy of Cities on GG I decided to complete with all DLC during a GG sale a couple of weeks back.
retsuseiba: So the BL2 Season Pass doesn't include the Mechromancer add-on? Bummer.
Nope.
carnival73: Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is the second most expensive PC games besides Train Simulator.
grviper: http://www.ageod.com/en/ageod-games/37-pre-order-alea-jacta-est-base-version.html
Ha ha! That game must clean the house and wash your dishes for you too!

For some reason Ramstien started playing in my mind upon accessing that link.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by carnival73
PenutBrittle: OHHHHH, I see now. Good to know.
Alan13: Hmm is it also 66% off if its on sale?

Greets!
Both and [url=http://www.steamgamesales.com/WjmJu/batman-arkham-city-game-of-the-year]GMG did already have a few 75% off sales for Batman AC GOTY. So the question is not if, but rather when it will have such a sale again. ;)
Alan13: Hmm is it also 66% off if its on sale?
uqblf: Both and [url=http://www.steamgamesales.com/WjmJu/batman-arkham-city-game-of-the-year]GMG did already have a few 75% off sales for Batman AC GOTY. So the question is not if, but rather when it will have such a sale again. ;)
I meant if you always get 66% as a owner of the normal (not goy-edition), do you get also 66% off if its allready on sal (like fe:66% off)??
If not and if you want GOTY wait till its on sale on gmg, because if seen it there for 6€ (with voucher).

Greets
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Alan13
That's some good cheese, I took a bite out of that offer a minute ago. Thanks for the post!!
uqblf: Both and [url=http://www.steamgamesales.com/WjmJu/batman-arkham-city-game-of-the-year]GMG did already have a few 75% off sales for Batman AC GOTY. So the question is not if, but rather when it will have such a sale again. ;)
Alan13: I meant if you always get 66% as a owner of the normal (not goy-edition), do you get also 66% off if its allready on sal (like fe:66% off)??
If not and if you want GOTY wait till its on sale on gmg, because if seen it there for 6€ (with voucher).

Greets
Ah sorry, misunderstood you there. Nope sadly it doesnt add up, would have been too good of a deal. :D Anyways I just bought the Harley Quinn DLC during an Amazon sale, don't need the other ones anyways.
Alan13: I meant if you always get 66% as a owner of the normal (not goy-edition), do you get also 66% off if its allready on sal (like fe:66% off)??

Greets
uqblf: Ah sorry, misunderstood you there. Nope sadly it doesnt add up, would have been too good of a deal. :D Anyways I just bought the Harley Quinn DLC during an Amazon sale, don't need the other ones anyways.
I know I wasnt very clear... Hmm I guess if you want to have GOTY better wait, if not its a good deal. But I think maybe they add up, because it would be strange if the base game costs 7,5€ and GOTY 10€ on sale you cant get it for 10€ like all the other guys... Hmm I heard Harley Quinn is the only story-dlc and its good but not that necessar...
uqblf: Ah sorry, misunderstood you there. Nope sadly it doesnt add up, would have been too good of a deal. :D Anyways I just bought the Harley Quinn DLC during an Amazon sale, don't need the other ones anyways.
Alan13: I know I wasnt very clear... Hmm I guess if you want to have GOTY better wait, if not its a good deal. But I think maybe they add up, because it would be strange if the base game costs 7,5€ and GOTY 10€ on sale you cant get it for 10€ like all the other guys... Hmm I heard Harley Quinn is the only story-dlc and its good but not that necessar...
If you have several non-stackable discounts, they just show you the highest discount during checkout.
And yes, Harley Quinn's Revenge is the only story DLC, the others are just stuff for the challenges. I just got it to not miss out on some story even though it's surely not necessary to get. ;)
Wow, the new featured game on IndieGameStand is pid! A nice looking platformer with a great trailer in case you don't know the game yet. Kinda unexpected though just 5 months after release and best sales so far being recently $2 on GOG and like $4 on GMG for a Steam key.

$1 min. to get a Steam and a GOG key, plus direct download. BTA bonus is a package with concept art, sketches, illustrations, posters, wallpapers plus early game design document.

Edit: I just realised I could have just added the text to my previous post. But I can't delete this one, oh well sorry.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by uqblf