It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

johnki: Following the iPad version's , the original Brigands and Barbarians is now [url=https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/brigands-and-barbarians/id463083913?mt=8]free on the App Store.

EDIT: Looks like the IndieGala Store is already recycling bundles.
Its been doing that for quite a while now.....
Avernum 5, 6, and Escape from the pit are on sale on Gamersgate DRM free. http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=avernum
Paradox Interactive and Silent Hunter weekend on GG, also Dark Messiah of M&M is 75% off today.
DMoMM is one of my favorite games of all time. I own it like 3x over. I am interested in Sword of the Stars in that promo. Anyone know if it's any good?

I'm interested in the first and the Pit. Sadly, the Pit isn't on promo. Is it even part of the same series? Confused.

I see it's the same devs, and was published by them. Anyone played this series have any recommendations? Thanks.
Post edited April 11, 2013 by the_bard
the_bard: DMoMM is one of my favorite games of all time. I own it like 3x over. I am interested in Sword of the Stars in that promo. Anyone know if it's any good?

I'm interested in the first and the Pit. Sadly, the Pit isn't on promo. Is it even part of the same series? Confused.

I see it's the same devs, and was published by them. Anyone played this series have any recommendations? Thanks.
The Pit is a completely different style of game, a "roguelike"

You might want to look at the Complete Collection in that sale for $9.98 which includes Sword of the Stars Complete & Sword of the Stars II Enhanced Edition
Amazon's new Deal of the Week (04/11 - 04/17):
Scribblenauts Unlimited $8.99 (70% off, Steam - also beating their current Midweek promo)
American Pickers $4.99 (75% off, not for Steam, hidden object game...)
American Pickers MAC $4.99

Also still running till 04/13:
Tomb Raider $34.99 (30% off, Steam)

Dead Space 3 $39.99 (33% off, Origin)
Dead Space 3: Tau Volantis Survival Kit $7.49 (50% off, Origin)
Dead Space 3: Awakened $4.99 (50% off, Origin)

Need for Speed Most Wanted $29.99 (40% off, Origin)
Need For Speed Most Wanted Time Savers Pack $5.00 (50% off, Origin)
Need for Speed Most Wanted Deluxe DLC Bundle $12.50 (50% off, Origin)
Also a few other EA games but mostly not a very high discount (25% max.).
FREE Desura game
Here is the link http://www.desura.com/games/hyperspace-pinball
Go get it while the promo lasts.
Steam Greenlight UPVOTE http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93189467&searchtext= if you like the game
Post edited April 11, 2013 by lorek
Indie Royale Spring Sun Bundle

Knytt Underground (Desura, Windows, Mac)
The Real Texas (Desura, Windows, Mac, Linux)
Monday Night Combat (Steam)
Satazius (Steam, Desura, Windows)
Gentrieve 2 (Desura, Windows, Mac, Linux)

Extras - The Real Texas OST, Gentreve 2 OST
Unlock Album - Adventures in Pixels by Ben Landis (Pay $8 or more)
the_bard: DMoMM is one of my favorite games of all time. I own it like 3x over. I am interested in Sword of the Stars in that promo. Anyone know if it's any good?

mighty.ape.acct: The Pit is a completely different style of game, a "roguelike"

You might want to look at the Complete Collection in that sale for $9.98 which includes Sword of the Stars Complete & Sword of the Stars II Enhanced Edition
Interestingly, buying Sword of the Stars II Enhanced Edition on its own is more expensive than buying the Complete Collection. It's also ranked higher in "popularity".
I think I still have some Amazon keys for that game. I never really used them, I don't know if I'd like the games or not.
Yep, that´s right. Company of Heroes 2 with beta acess and German Rotbraun and Russian Leningrad Pattern Bundle (vehicles). Use the U$ 1 = R$ 2,07 as tax change. Price: U$ 43,47. It´s Steam key.
Special edition of The Free Bundle is out.. This time it is not a free game, but for 10 days you can buy The Cabrera Brother's Special CYPHER Edition! DRM free for -40% (they are the people behind this bundle). The price is £10.10 here.

http://www.thefreebundle.com/
amok: Special edition of The Free Bundle is out.. This time it is not a free game, but for 10 days you can buy The Cabrera Brother's Special CYPHER Edition! DRM free for -40% (they are the people behind this bundle). The price is £10.10 here.
Yeah, that doesn't really impress me. In theory, all of the extra stuff they throw in has no value because it's just little pamphlets and trinkets that are ALL DIGITAL.

Not only that but they keep doing this. They keep putting the pricier versions of the game up for sale for the cost of the base package but they seem to REFUSE to put the basic package on sale meaning you will ALWAYS pay AT LEAST $15. They probably do this because they know they can get a few extra sales off of someone seeing "OO! 40% off!" and buying it thinking it's a deal while they most likely don't cut any losses because everything is digital anyways.

Now, if I were looking to buy CYPHER for the base $15 and this deal came around, I wouldn't argue. But there are so many issues I keep hearing the game has that I'm waiting for the base package to go on sale before I decide to buy.
Post edited April 11, 2013 by johnki
Is Cypher by those guys, who take legit complaints as an assault on their creativity, while using badly proofread text and a parser, that would be considered mediocre 30 years ago?
grviper: Is Cypher by those guys, who take legit complaints as an assault on their creativity, while using badly proofread text and a parser, that would be considered mediocre 30 years ago?
Yep, that's them.